剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表
Do you know how lucky you are?
身无分文的感觉痛苦死了
Being broke, it hurts like shit.
你想把钱还给你妈
You want to pay your mom back?
用水花运动给她还钱吧 她可喜欢了
Pay her back with Splashercize. She loved it.
她说她愿意投资
She said she'd invest.
那才是我们的未来
That's our future.
那是不可能实现的
That's never gonna happen.
会实现的
Yes, it will.
不会的
Never.
你只是在维护奥比
You're just protecting Obie.
我是在维护你 好吗
I'm just protecting you, okay?
你不了解我妈妈
You don't understand my mother.
听着 我的家人
Look, my family...
我不需要他们了
I don't need them anymore.
奥比喜欢我
Obie likes me.
我可以自力更生
I can be my own man.
我可以靠自己成为百万富翁 成功近在眼前
I can be my own millionaire, you know? I'm right there.
放屁
That's bullcrap.
奥比爱我
Obie loves me.
我爱你
And I love you.
我在创建未来
I'm building a future,
克丽丝朵 我能实现我们的梦想 好吗
and I can give us our dreams, Krystal, okay?
相信我 这就是我们的生意
But trust me, this is our business.
水花运动才是我们的生意
Splashercize is our business,
不是美创商
not FAM.
对 不是美创商
No, not FAM.
现在我的钱来自于加博基金会
I'm getting money from the Garbeau Foundation now.
奥比在支票上签字 而不是美创商
Obie signs the checks, not... n-not FAM.
这是真的
This is real.
这他妈什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
奥比全都为我解释了 这是
Obie explained it all to me. It's...
这是保密信息 好吗
It's privileged information, okay?
要靠自己争取
It needs to be earned.
你必须明白 如果独♥立♥业主太早发现
You have to understand, if an IBO finds out too early,
他们 他们会士气大减
they'll-they'll discourage themselves.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
美创商产品的利润
The margins on the FAM products are, um...
微薄
they're slim.
有时候根本得不到回报
And sometimes they never really pay off.
什么
What?
但是奥比用体系的利润来支付
But Obie pays Garbeau Foundation employees
加博基金会的员工工资
from the System's profits.
磁带 集♥会♥和书籍产生的利润
From the tapes and from the rallies and-and the books.
那些我们必须买♥♥的磁带
The tapes we're required to buy.
对
Yeah.
那些该死的磁带告诉我们能从分销中赚钱
Those fucking tapes told us we'd get rich from distribution.
对 但那些磁带帮我们进入了奥比的信任圈
Yeah, but those tapes got us into Obie's circle of trust.
崔维斯就是听信了那些磁带的鬼话才会死的
Travis died listening to what those fucking tapes told him to do!
崔维斯是为了达到我们现在所处的位置而死的
Travis died dreaming of getting where we are right now.
他会支持我的 你知道的
He-he'd back me up on this, and you know it.
你给他洗♥脑♥了
You brainwashed him.
如果崔维斯当初没有相信美创商
If Travis hadn't believed in FAM,
他就会用酒把自己灌死
he'd have drunk himself to death!
他每天都这样跟我说
He told me that every day.
给我滚出去
Get the fuck out!
去他妈的
Fuck this.
你好啊 邻居
Howdy, neighbor.
怎么扔东西了
Just throwing stuff?
今晚没心情闲聊 厄尼
Not having a good night, Ernie.
怎么了
What the heck's the matter?
我有个能让你开心一点的消息
I got something that'll cheer you up a little bit.
从现在开始
From now on,
厄尼·戈麦斯全职投身于美创商了
Ernie Gomes is full-time FAM time.
我刚辞去了逆流勇进的工作
I just resigned from Rebel Rapids.
厄尼
Ernie...
美创商赚不到钱
There's no money in FAM.
我知道
I know.
我知道 但是我有钱
I know, but there's money in me.
所以我才加入了
That's why I did it.
听我说
Listen to me.
你没认真听我说
You're not listening to me.
听着 别担心
Listen, don't worry about it.
等度假的钱用光了
By the time the vacation money's gone,
我们都能住到卡波去
we'll both be living in Cabo.
希望我们在那也能做邻居
Hopefully, we'll be neighbors there, too.
不 厄尼 听好了
No, Ernie, listen!
很抱歉我把你拖下水了
I'm sorry I got you into this.
我以为有办法赢过体系
I thought there was a way to win.
但是没有
There isn't.
赢不了
You can't.
所以你和我还有我们的下线
So, you and me and all our downline,
我们得脱身 我们得退出美创商
we got to get out. We got to get out of this.
别说了
Stop it!
你不能这样说
You can't talk like that!
别再这样说了
Stop saying things like that!
看见这个了吗
You see this?
这是希望
This is hope.
没有希望人就会死
Without it, people die.
你 我 所有人
You, me, everybody.
你不能夺走希望
You won't take it.
你不能
Not you!
别说了
Stop it!
你不能
Not you!
别说了
Stop it!
Running Up That Hill - Kate Bush
♪ It doesn't hurt me Yeah, yeah, yo ♪
♪ Do you want to feel how it feels? ♪
♪ Yeah, yeah, yo ♪
♪ Do you want to know, know that it doesn't hurt me? ♪
♪ Yeah, yeah, yo Do you want to hear about ♪
♪ The deal that I'm making Yeah, yeah, yo ♪
米尔塔·赫瑞拉
♪ You ♪
♪ It's you and me ♪
♪ And if I only could ♪
♪ I'd make a deal with God ♪
♪ And I'd get him to swap our places ♪
♪ Be running up that road, be running up that hill ♪
♪ Be running up that building... ♪
你好 我是米尔塔·赫瑞拉
Hi. You've reached Mirta Herrara.
请在哔声后留言 不要超过一分钟
Please leave a message after the beep... in one minute or less.
你好 我是克丽斯朵·斯塔布斯
Hi. This is Krystal Stubbs.
你知道的 那个鳄鱼寡妇
You know, the alligator widow.
你在美创商集♥会♥上给了我名片
You gave me your card at the FAM rally.
我有个故事提供给你 给你的电视节目
I've got a story to tell you, for your TV show.
爆♥炸♥性的故事
A big story.
剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表