剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表
《星球大战》中的绝地大♥师♥
千万的万吗
O-N-E, Obie one?
不是 不是"万" 旺 旺 旺
No, not "One," Wan. Wan, Wan.
兴旺的旺 就跟电影里一样
W-A-N. Like the movie.
他是哪位电影明星吗
Is he some kind of movie star?
不是 奥比·加博二世先生是个商人
No, Mr. Obie Garbeau II is a businessman.
-好的 六打 -对
- So, uh, six dozen - Yeah.
红色的 枝干要长
red, long stem.
好了 我的信♥用♥卡♥信息你们有的 科迪·博纳
Well, you have my Visa card on file. Cody Bonar.
我明天去取
I'll pick them up tomorrow.
谢谢 我们到时见
Thank you, we'll see you then.
好的
Mm-kay.
我是克丽丝朵 请留言
It's Krystal. Leave one.
克丽丝朵 我是科迪
Hi, Krystal, it's, uh, it's Cody.
你还没打电♥话♥给我道歉
You haven't called me back to apologize.
你应该打的
Which, um... you should.
所以 打给我吧
So, call me.
拜托了
Please.
博纳公♥司♥ 我是科迪·博纳
Bonar Enterprises, Cody Bonar speaking.
先生 不好意思 你的信♥用♥卡♥交易被拒绝了
Sir, I'm afraid your credit card was declined.
-什么 -对不起 但就是这样显示的
- What? - I'm sorry, but that's what it's saying.
不 那不可能
No, that's not possible,
我的卡是没有限额的
my card has an unlimited... limit.
那些花你还要吗
Do you still want the flowers?
要 花我还要
Yes, I still want the flowers.
我付现金
I'll pay cash.
克丽丝朵 我是科迪
Hi, Krystal, it's, uh, it's Cody.
你还没打电♥话♥给我道歉
You haven't called me back to apologize.
说得真♥他♥妈♥对 我就是没打
Fucking right, I haven't.
给你来一瓶奶吧
Let's make you a bottle.
好了 宝贝 过来
Okay, my lovey. Come here.
你听明白我说的这个骗局了吗
You see what I'm talking about with this scam?
本·富兰克林不是总统
Ben Franklin wasn't a president.
他们故意弄得很难懂
They make it confusing on purpose.
所以没人能得到清晰的答案
So no one can get clear answers.
他们就指望把人累得精疲力尽
They're counting on people being exhausted
-给人洗♥脑♥ -谢谢
- and brainwashed. - Thanks.
这些人都声称
These are people who claim
美创商让他们成为了百万富翁
FAM made them millions, but--
-但这都是骗人的 -我唱个反调
- it's all lies. - Devil's advocate here.
做生意不就是这样的吗
Isn't this how business works?
只有少数人可以成功
Only a few people make it.
因为美创商 我的孩子没有了父亲
My kid doesn't have a father because of FAM.
他操劳至死 却连回本都做不到
He worked himself to death and never broke even.
这是个悲惨的故事 但不是新闻
That's a sad story, but it's not news.
没有悲惨不成新闻
The news is nothing but sad stories.
而且 这肯定算是诈骗或虚假宣传了
Plus, this has got to be fraud or false advertising.
人们相信这些鬼话
People believe this bullshit.
他们为此辞职 我的邻居 他就辞职了
They quit their jobs. My neighbor, he quit his job.
你想告诉邻居真♥相♥并不需要上电视
You don't need to go on TV to tell your neighbor the truth.
我试着跟他谈过了 他跟崔维斯一样
I tried talking to him, he's just like Travis.
除了奥比·加博二世 谁的话都不听
He won't listen to anyone but Obie Garbeau II.
观众根本不想看这种新闻
Well, no audience is gonna care.
他们想看连环杀手或者人吃人
They want serial killers or cannibalism.
这个叫奥比的家伙吃人吗
Is this Obie guy a cannibal?
有可能
Maybe.
稍等一下
One sec.
奥比有他自己的私人保镖队伍
Obie has his own private security force.
领头的是一个叫罗杰·彭德尔顿的呆子
Run by this mouth-breather named Roger Pendleton.
还有我的上线 科迪·博纳
And my upline, Cody Bonar...
宝贝 怎么了 妈妈声音太大了吗
What's the matter, baby? Mommy being too loud?
奥比给了他一把枪
Obie gave him a gun.
很多人都有枪
People have guns.
不是普通的枪 是金的 还刻了字
It's more than just a gun. It's gold and engraved.
我觉得可能有点邪门
I think it might be satanic stuff.
他对奥比言听计从
But he does whatever Obie asks;
他跟那把破枪睡在一起
I mean, he sleeps with that stupid gun.
-所以你们俩很亲密 -以前是
- So you two are close. - We were.
不管怎么说 我跟他结束了
Anyway, I'm done with him.
懦夫
Worm.
我不作评论
No judgment here.
但是如果想让人信服 我们就需要证据
But we need evidence if this story's gonna sell.
怎么了 让妈妈瞧瞧
What's wrong? Let Mama see.
我猜她可能又要长牙了
I think she must be pushing another tooth.
我以前也对我女儿用过这招
I used to use that trick on my daughter, too.
-是吗 她现在多大了 -十九岁了
- Yeah? How old is she now? - 19.
那可比长牙麻烦多了
Bet that's worse than teething.
如果我们要报道这个
If we're gonna do this,
你得留在这个博纳身边
you need to stay close to this Bonar guy
才能知道他什么时候跟奥比见面
to know when he's gonna meet with Obie.
这是我们最好的机会了
It's our best chance.
嗯 我觉得也是
Yeah, I guess so.
那就这么办
Well, all right, then.
是萝莎丽奥放你进来的吗
Did Rosario let you in?
我爬窗进来的
I came in the window.
这个写在警♥察♥的报告里挺不错的
Well, that'll sound good on the police report.
妈妈 我没有犯罪 好吗
Mother, I haven't committed a crime, okay?
这些是我的东西 我的祖父给我的
These are my things given to me by my grandfather
再说了 你觉得我还能怎么办
and anyway, what do you expect me to do, all right?
等你听话了就可以拿回零花钱了
You'll get your allowance back when you behave.
那不是零花钱 是信托基金
It's not an allowance. It's a trust.
我不信任你 你会去帮别的男人养孩子
And I don't trust you to raise another man's child.
我不会跟克丽丝朵分手的
I'm not breaking up with Krystal.
你逼不了我 我不需要你的钱
And you can't make me. I don't need your money.
或者你的信用贷款 我早晚都会把钱还给你的
Or your credit. Which I was always gonna pay back.
这就是他们发明信用贷款的意义
I mean, that's why they invented credit.
通过卖♥♥一箱箱的速食汤包还钱吗
Selling a lot of boxes of dried soup, are we?
妈妈 我是加博体系里冉冉上升的新星
I'm a rising star in the Garbeau organization, Mother.
你找人问问
Ask anyone.
那你为什么在那个旧箱子里翻来翻去
Then why are you rooting around in that old trunk
找值钱的东西
looking for loose change?
亲爱的 你十二岁时不会吹这个
Darling, you couldn't play that when you were 12,
现在也还是不会
and you can't play it now.
好吧 吹得不错
Well, that's, uh, that's very nice,
但是军号♥没什么市场
but, uh, there's no big market for bugles.
我只能给你四...
I can give you, uh, 40.
-四万块吗 可以 -四十块
- Thousand? Yes. - 40 dollars.
我不会把我祖父在南部邦联服役时的军号♥
I'm not gonna sell you my grandfather's
美国南北战争时期的南方军队
四十块钱卖♥♥给你的
Confederate service bugle for $40.
先生 这些东西就值我开的这个价
Sir, I'm offering you what these things are worth.
不 我不相信你 这是...
No, I don't believe you. That's...
科迪
Cody?
我不知道你有客人 我回头再来
Hi. I-I didn't know you had company. I-I'll come back.
不 不 不 没事的
No, no, no, no, no, it's fine.
他不重要
He's no one.
你看起来...
You look, um...
你看起来很不错
You look well.
谢谢
Thank you.
我希望你是来道歉的
I hope you're here to apologize.
是的
Yes.
对不起
I'm sorry.
好的
Okay.
给你
Here.
-我会想你的 -那个
- I'm gonna miss you. - Uh, what, uh,
那个是什么戒指
what kind of ring is that?
-是钻石的吗 -他是谁
- Is that a diamond? - Who's he?
没谁 我只是卖♥♥点旧东西 别管他
N-N-Nobody, I'm just selling some old stuff, forget it.
让我 让我看一眼
l-let me, let me just take a look.
先生 你冷静一点
Hold your horses, sir.
你真的想分手吗
D-Do you really want to break up?
剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表