剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表
一个优秀的领航员知道何时该改变航向
Well, a great navigator knows when to change course.
再来一轮好吗 服务员
Hit us again, barkeep, will you?
大多数女孩不会留意灯光
Most girls don't think about light.
她们觉得 "那是给舞台管理操心的"
They figure, "That's for the stage manager to worry about.
"我只要做自己的事就好"
I'll just do my thing."
她们都是蠢材
They're dummies.
你要学会的第一件事 也是最重要的事
That's the first, biggest thing you need to learn:
就是你的任务不是表演才艺
your job isn't to perform a talent.
而是要闪闪发光
It's to dazzle,
用尽一切手段
by any means necessary.
所以如果你想要比别的女孩更好的灯光
So if you want better lighting than the other girls,
那就自己提供更好的灯光
give yourself better lighting than the other girls.
有什么问题吗 巴兹
Any questions, Buzz?
崔维斯打猎吗
Did, uh... did Travis hunt?
他不打猎 坐吧
Nope. Have a seat.
好了
Okay.
我问你个问题 你的生意怎么样
So let me ask you a question: how's your business doing?
唯一的问题就是我赚的钱可能太多了
Only problem is I might be making too much money.
干杯庆祝一下 兄弟
Cheers to that, brother!
我把钱都拿来投资股票和债券了
I'm putting mine in stocks and bonds.
生活可真美好
Life is good.
做个成功的商人很不错 利用好这一点
It's good to be a successful businessman, so take advantage.
给她个上线奖金
Give her an upline bonus.
上线奖金
An upline bonus.
和美创商奖金是一样的 只不过是
It's the same as a FAM bonus, only it comes directly
上线自掏腰包 加博体系没有这种奖金吗
from the upline. It's not part of the Garbeau System?
那是你的下线 帕特 他们是独♥立♥的
It's your downline, Pat. They're independent.
他们不是你的员工 他们的钱
They're not your employee. I mean, their money comes
来自于他们的生意 明白吗 不来自于你
from their business, all right, not yours.
加博就是这么说的吗
Is that what Garbeau says?
因为布里奇斯会告诉你 用你的生意的价值
Because Bridges would tell you to use the value
让那个寡妇明白她的生意的价值
of your business to show this widow her value.
难怪你想改变航向
No wonder you're making a change.
我可不会改变航向 帕特
I am not making a change, Pat.
这是加博的地盘
This is Garbeau country,
我是加博的人
and I'm a Garbeau man.
我把你耍得团团转
I played you like a bassoon.
但是你刚刚还说...
But you said that...
这只是生意 帕特
It's just business, Pat.
只是生意
Just business.
你是个精明人 博纳
You're a sharp guy, Bonar.
就算你不愿向我承认
If you won't admit it to me,
你自己也得承认
admit it to yourself,
奥比·加博让你失望了
Obie Garbeau let you down.
奥比·加博二世
Obie Garbeau II.
不好意思
Excuse me.
如果你成功留下了这个寡妇
If, uh, you wind up keeping this widow,
记得把你的答谢卡寄给
address your thank-you card to...
巴克·布里奇斯一世
Buck Bridges I.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry! I'm sorry!
♪ Quite some time ♪
Straight On - Heart
♪ I've been sitting it out ♪
♪ Didn't take no chances ♪
♪ I was a prisoner of doubt ♪
♪ I knocked down the wailing wall ♪
♪ Ain't no sin ♪
♪ Got the feel of fortune ♪
♪ Deal me in ♪
♪ Coming straight on for you ♪
♪ You made my mind ♪
♪ Now I'm stronger, now I'm coming through ♪
♪ Straight on ♪
♪ Straight on for you ♪
♪ Straight on for you ♪
♪ Ooh, yeah, for you ♪
好了
Okay.
效果主要靠木偶
The puppets do most of the work,
舞蹈也很简单
and the dance is simple enough.
只要有自信就行
It's a confidence thing.
你觉得呢
What'd you think?
我们得让你学会开口 姑娘
We got to get you talking, girl.
你宝刀未老啊
You haven't lost a step.
是啊
Yeah, well...
六个月后举♥行♥朱伯青少年选美大赛
Miss Teen Zuber's in six months.
我可以每周上三次课 每次九十分钟
I can do three times a week, 90 minutes,
一堂课五十块 这个价格很有竞争力
50 bucks a session. That's competitive with the market.
如果七月她没能成为朱伯青少年选美冠军
If she's not Miss Teen Zuber come July,
我就退一半款
I will refund you half.
还有 我的唯一要求就是先交钱
And... my only request is that you pay up front.
我急需现金 一共四千
My money's tied up, and I need cash. It's 4,000.
克丽丝朵
Now, Krystal,
我能分清是不是被忽悠了
I know when I'm being taken for a ride.
这个价格很有竞争力
It's competitive with the market.
我收到的报价可不是这样的
Well, not the market I've been shopping in.
康妮答应一堂课二十
Connie was gonna do it for 20 a session,
而且不是先交钱 是一次一付
and not up front, get paid as you go.
巴兹 这可是个特殊技能
Well, Buzz, this is a special skill.
我可以接受三千五
I could do 3,500--
先付两千 剩下的每周结算
two grand now and the rest weekly.
我很想帮你 但我不是来做慈善的
I want to help you, but I'm not here as a charity.
爸
Dad.
明白吗 一堂课二十
Okay, the offer is 20 a session.
总共两千 先交钱
2,000 total, and I need it up front.
这点我不能让步
I can't budge on that.
好吧
Okay.
一堂课二十不行 那十五怎么样
Can't do 20 a session? How about 15?
巴兹 拜托 我急需现金
Buzz, please, I need the cash.
再出差错我就要失去房♥子了
I'm, like, one bad day from losing my house.
我说的讨价还价就是这个意思 贝卡
This is what I mean when I talk about haggling, Becca.
这就叫做 "交出底牌"
That's called "surrendering your leverage."
"底牌"
"Leverage"?
你让姑娘们给你打飞机
Is that what you called it
换取选美冠军时 用的就是这个词吗
when you were trading tiaras for tug jobs?
贝卡 去车里等着
Becca, go wait in the car.
巴兹 你怎么不也去车里等着呢
Why don't you go wait in the car, too, Buzz?
我对你仁至义尽
I have been nothing but nice to you.
别他妈碰我
You don't fucking touch me.
天啊 女人
Goodness gracious, woman.
我没必要碰你
I don't need to touch you.
还有 把全地形车还给我
I want my ATV back, too.
少废话
Yeah, no shit!
你♥他♥妈♥来干什么
What the hell are you doing?!
请看
Ta-da!
博纳公♥司♥
收款人 克丽丝朵·斯塔布斯
三千美元
上线奖金
-你的脸怎么了 -克丽丝朵
- What happened to your face? - K-Krystal...
博纳公♥司♥
收款人 克丽丝朵·斯塔布斯
三千美元
上线奖金
你管理着我这辈子见过的
you are steward to one of the greatest downline
最出色的下线分销业务之一
distribution businesses I have ever seen in my life.
你的下线崇拜你 而你
Your downline looks up to you, and you have...
你有成为百万富翁的潜质
you have what it takes to be a millionaire.
我很确信
I know you do.
加博体系里很少这样做
Now, this is not usually done in the Garbeau System,
但我手上的是上线特别预付金
but I am here with a special upline advance.
我知道你目前手头很紧
I know you're hard up at the moment,
这份心意应该能让你知道
and this should show you just
对你的美创商家庭 对我的生意
how valuable you are to your Founders family,
对你的上线我来说 你有多么重要
my business, and me, your upline.
-这是你的钱 -是的
- This is your money? - Yes.
这是我的钱
Yes, this is my money.
我相信你在美创商会干出大事业 克丽丝朵
I have so much faith in what you can do in FAM, Krystal.
很快你就能自己开这么大的支票了
Soon, you'll be able to write checks this big,
没问题
no problem.
加大一倍
Make it twice as big.
这是他们最大的支票了
No, these are the biggest they had.
你是说金额...
Well, I mean, this...
剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表