剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表
‐ I don't need another bidder. ‐ No. I just...
如果你不卖♥♥乐园
If you weren't selling the park,
你认为我能胜任经理一职吗
do you think I'd have worked out as manager?
这不好说 你不是厄尼
Well, I don't know. You're no Ernie.
你不喜欢工作
You don't like to work.
谁喜欢工作啊
Well, who likes to work?
我不是说了吗 厄尼
Ernie. I just said that.
你不喜欢工作
Look, you don't like to work,
但是
but...
你也不理会旁人的废话
you also don't take crap from people.
你总是想出新点子来改善现状
You're always coming up with new ideas to make things better.
你会做得不错
You would have done a fine enough job.
也许会做得很好
Maybe a good job.
你能做我的推荐人吗
Can I use you as a reference?
如果有别的机遇出现的话
If another opportunity comes up?
可以 可以 没问题
Yeah, yeah. Of course.
谢谢 斯坦
Thanks, Stan.
祝你生活愉快
Have a nice life.
干什么
What?
喝点咖啡
Here's some coffee.
对不起我之前那么怀疑你
I'm sorry I've been so suspicious of you.
我只是对记者的事情多疑了
I've just been so paranoid about the reporter thing.
我想让你知道从现在开始我会相信你的
I want you to know that I'm going to trust you from now on.
好
Good.
你必须相信
You have to.
成功的企业家
The successful entrepreneur
明白生意就是战争
knows that business is war.
在大战来临的那天
And on the day of the great battle,
一名真正的战士
a true warrior does what he must
会专注于眼前的任务
to focus on the task at hand.
我们了解我们的敌人 美创商经销商
We know our enemies, FAM distributor.
我们在与自满作战
We're at war with complacency.
与平庸作战
With mediocrity.
与那个告诉我们该做什么事
With a world that tells us what we've got to take
该成为什么人的世界作战
and who we've got to be.
但是振作起来 朋友
But take heart, friend.
你已经为此训练过了
You have trained for this.
你能承受住 你会赢的
You can take it. You will win this war.
这需要花点时间 需要胆量
It takes time, and it takes guts.
没错 这并不容易
And no, it won't be easy,
因为这就是战争
because it is war.
而战争很要命
And war is heck.
伙计
Hey, bud.
电视募捐的事
About the telethon.
我...
You know, I...
我觉得我得单干了
I think I got to fly solo on this one.
我觉得我单干会做得更好
I think I'd do a better job if I go alone.
是因为妈妈吗
Because of Mom?
没错朋友们 这就是我们美创商经销商
Yes, my friends, that is why we FAM distributors
团结在一起的原因
rally together.
这就是我们互相依靠的原因
That is why we lean on one another.
因为当丧气鬼来到门外时
Because when the stinker thinkers are at the gate...
-奥比来了 -你可以看看你的右边
‐ There's Obie! ‐ you can look to your right
看看你的左边
and you can look to your left
你能看到和你一样的人
and see people just like you.
和你一样向同一梦想奋斗的人
People fighting for the same dreams as you,
和你有着同样希望的人 渴求同样成功的人
for the same hopes as you, the same success.
于是所有的恐惧都消失了
And all the fear washes away.
这就是为什么他们动不了我们
That's why they can't touch us.
我们能独♥立♥是因为我们团结在一起
We have our independence because we band together.
我们是繁荣未来的捍卫者
We are the defenders of a prosperous tomorrow.
黎明即将到来 美创商经销商们
Dawn will break, Founders distributor,
当那一刻来临时 我们将站在山顶
and when it does, we'll be on that hill
一同欣赏日出
watching the sunrise together,
享受胜利
victorious.
美黑不错 是在商业区找下线的时候弄的吗
Nice tan. You pick that up at the strip mall trolling for downline?
你是在那儿找到你妻子的吗
Is that where you found your wife?
-你好 -你好吗
‐ Hi. - How are you?
你真美
You're beautiful.
加博先生 孤儿们都在这
Mr. Garbeau, the orphans are here.
我照顾他们 没有变♥态♥
I'm taking care of them. No perverts.
我妻子在哪
Where's my wife?
我不知道 先生
I don't know, sir.
这边 加博先生 她在里面
This way, Mr. Garbeau. She's inside.
你们好吗 感谢前来
How are you? Thanks for coming.
很高兴见到你们
Good to see you.
走吧 我们走 我们走
Come on. Let's go. We're going.
我们走 别碰这个怪叔叔
Let's go. Don't touch the weird man.
别碰他 手拉手
Don't touch him. Hold hands.
我们走 好吗 大家手拉手
We're going, okay? Everybody hold hands.
号♥码在冰箱上 见鬼 你懂的
Numbers are on the fridge. Hell, you know the deal.
你想让我说什么吗
Is there something you want me to say?
是啊
Yeah.
只需要一场高级派对
One fancy party.
就能让你把我当成帮佣
That's all it took before you treatin' me like the help.
然后直到你需要保姆才来联♥系♥我
And then I don't even hear from you till you need a sitter.
我现在没时间谈这个 但是...对不起
I can't get into this now, but... I'm sorry.
-不是吧 -你很幸运
‐ Really? ‐ You are very lucky
我的蟹蟹需要出来溜溜
that my crabbies needed to get out the house.
我会做个更好的朋友 我保证
I'll be a better friend, I promise.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我欠你一个大人情
This is a huge favor.
别这么说 因为你要付我钱
Oh, no, it isn't, 'cause you're paying me.
好了 再见宝贝
Okay. Bye, baby.
克丽丝朵 别让那些人把你带坏了 好吗
Hey, Krystal, you don't let those people change you, okay?
三号♥机 准备
Camera three, hold.
电视募捐
37周♥年♥庆♥典
-三号♥机准备 -一号♥位
‐ Hold three. ‐ Position one.
一号♥位
Position one.
要开始了 干得好
Here we go, guys. Nice job.
打起精神来
So, uh, look alive.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
请欢迎华盛顿铂金级
please welcome Platinum Washingtons...
正在播出
奥比·加博二世和巴克·布里奇斯
Obie Garbeau II and Buck Bridges!
女士们先生们 大家好 欢迎来到
Hello, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome
第37届
to the 37th Annual
速战速决美创商周♥年♥庆♥典电视募捐
Wham Bam Thank You FAM Anniversary Jam telethon.
接下来24小时里我们将把最好的节目
For the next 24 hours, we're going to be bringing you
带进你们的客厅 各位...
the best of the best right into your living room, and, folks...
-等等 奥比 -我才刚热身
‐ Wait a minute, Obie. ‐ Hey, I just got warmed up.
你知道吗 我觉得我们太粗鲁了
You know what? I think we're being rude.
什么 我懂了
What? Oh, yeah, I get it.
我们还没自我介绍呢
We haven't introduced ourselves.
-没错 -音乐起
‐ That's right. ‐ Hit it!
♪ 我叫布里奇斯 ♪
♪ My name is Bridges ♪
♪ 我叫加博 ♪
♪ And my name is Garbeau ♪
♪ 你跳巴恰塔舞 ♪
♪ You do bachata ♪
♪ 你跳曼波舞 ♪
♪ And you do the mambo ♪
♪ 布里奇斯 ♪
♪ Bridges ♪
♪ 加博 ♪
♪ Garbeau ♪
♪ 巴恰塔舞 ♪
♪ Bachata ♪
♪ 曼波舞 ♪
♪ The mambo ♪
♪ 合在一起就是美创商 ♪
♪ Let's call the whole thing FAM ♪
♪ 我负责东岸 ♪
♪ I have the East Coast ♪
♪ 我掌管西部 ♪
♪ And I've got the west side ♪
♪ 我的下线最高级 ♪
♪ My downline is primo ♪
♪ 我的伙计最厉害 ♪
♪ And my folks are topside ♪
♪ 东岸 ♪
♪ East Coast ♪
♪ 西部 ♪
♪ West side... ♪
一 二 三 四 五 六 七
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven.
剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表