剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表
to make a cup of coffee.
看到没
See?
你是个风趣讨喜的人
You're a fun and-and popular guy.
我们不想操之过急
And not to get ahead of ourselves here,
但是像你这样的人
but a guy like you...
可以通过逆流勇进出手一大批产品
could move a lot of product through Rebel Rapids.
这个嘛
Well, you know...
你明白我的提议吗
Do you get what I'm offering here?
我倒是希望你再给我盛点炖锅菜
Well, I sure wish you'd offer me some more casserole.
我是在说发大财
I'm talking about getting rich.
有兴趣一起泡一会儿吗
Can I interest you fellas in a dip?
不错吧
Not bad, huh?
这是成功商人的奢华浴缸
It's a luxury soaking tub for successful businessmen.
好好享受
Enjoy.
-对 -话说回来 她真是个乖宝宝
- Yes. - Anyway, she's such a good baby.
-真的是 -是吗
- She really is. - Yeah?
说起来
So, uh...
崔维斯当爸爸感觉如何
how's Travis taking to fatherhood?
-挺好的 -是吗
- Good. - Yeah?
-是的 -那就好
- Yeah. - Oh, good.
他似乎花了很多精力在美创商上
FAM seems to have him pretty focused, seems like.
这样吧
You know what?
我给你看看我最近在做的东西
I got to show you what I've been working on.
好啊
Okay.
看
Look.
克丽斯朵·斯塔布斯 快给我
Krystal Stubbs, you give me that.
-看啊 妮妮 -我喜欢
- Look, Neenee. - I love it.
她也喜欢
She loves it, too.
-妮妮 你看啊 -喜欢亮晶晶
- Neenee, look at this. - Love the sparkle.
我等不及看你什么时候
I can't wait till you start
-开始给她打扮了 -你喜欢亮晶晶吗
- sparkling her up. - You love the sparkle?
1987年1月20日
January 20, 1987.
我在太阳加油站给车加油
I'm filling up my tank at the Sunoco.
有个家伙抽着古巴雪茄
There is this guy smoking a Cuban
他的司机在给车加油
while his driver fills up
那是我见过的最贵的车了
the most expensive car I've ever seen.
他问我
So he says to me,
"你在做什么"
"What are you doing?"
我无所事事 所以
I didn't do jack, so...
我就跟他说了 "我无所事事"
that's what I told him. "I don't do jack."
你们知道他说什么吗
You know what he said?
"我也是"
"Me, neither."
你们想知道那是谁吗
You want to know who it was?
美国电视喜剧演员
鲍伯·纽哈特
Bob Newhart.
奥比·加博二世
Obie Garbeau II.
你这个故事
You've told this story
讲了好几遍了
a bunch of times.
我每次听都会起鸡皮疙瘩
It gives me goose bumps every time.
好吧 你们想说 如果我为美创商工作
Okay, so you're telling me if I work for Founders, right?
不是 厄尼
Oh, no, Ernie.
你不是为美创商工作 你是为自己工作
You don't work for Founders. You work for yourself.
加博体系
The Garbeau System,
只是为你指路而已
it just shows you how.
厄尼 这关乎你自己
Ernie, it's about you.
厄尼 这关乎你的生活
Ernie, it's about your life.
-没错 -等这个生意成为了生活
- Right. - And when this business is life,
生活该有多美好
life is good.
说得对
Yeah.
伙计们 我的生活很美好
Guys, my life is good.
你的生活只是过得去
Your life is okay.
你的生活可以变得美妙绝伦
Your life can be magnificent.
好了 落汤鸡们
Okay, soggy britches,
赶紧回家换身干衣服吧
let's get you home and dry you off.
不好意思 又让你们失望了
Well, I'm sorry to disappoint you guys again.
好吧 明天上班的时候
Well, when you're at your J-O-B tomorrow,
想想你的时间和付出都让谁获利了吧
think about who profits from your time and sacrifice.
然后再听听这个
And then take a listen to this.
这个体系的发明者的指导
Mentorship from the man who invented the system.
我用成♥本♥价♥买♥♥来的
I buy 'em at cost.
谢谢 崔维斯
Thank you, Trav.
不是 我买♥♥来的
Oh, no, I-I buy 'em.
是的
Yeah.
-你买♥♥来的 -是的
- Yeah, you buy 'em. - Yeah. All right.
厄尼真是块硬骨头
Ernie is one tough cookie.
也许他只是不想要你们推销的东西
Maybe he just doesn't want what you're selling.
得了吧 谁不想发大财
Well, who doesn't want to get rich?
看看这个
Take a look at this.
这些都是如假包换的百万富翁
Now, these are all real honest-to-goodness millionaires.
每一个都是
Each and every one of them.
"贾德·沃特里普于1989年3月升到华盛顿级"
"Judd Waltrip went Washington in March of 1989.
"他现在很有可能正在他的游艇"
You're most likely to find him fishing on his yacht,
"自♥由♥企业号♥上钓鱼"
the S.S. Free Enterprise."
在不久的将来
And one day soon,
我们也会拥有一艘游艇
we will own a yacht.
我们不需要游艇
We don't need a yacht.
我们需要的是让逆流勇进从美创商进货
What we need is to stock FAM brand at Rebel Rapids.
那样能改善你的睡眠吗
Would you sleep better?
能
Yeah.
好吧
Well...
我们不需要厄尼
we don't need Ernie
就能把美创商的货送进逆流勇进
to get FAM stuff into Rebel Rapids.
就像科迪说的 加博先生总是说
Well, as Cody always says Mr. Garbeau always says,
"有志者事竟成"
"Go-getters go get."
厨房♥用纸 玉米片奶酪
你不能这么办事 克丽丝朵
You can't do stuff like this, Krystal.
美创商的产品更优质
FAM brand stuff is better.
这事轮不到你来决定
There is no room for your discretion!
天呐 真对不起 我不该对你发火
Oh, my God, I am so sorry for blowing up at you like that.
真的 听我说
Really. Please.
我知道你只是想帮忙 亲
I know you were just trying to help, hon.
只是...斯坦已经对我发火了
It's just... S-Stan already blew up at me.
那就告诉他 我们是在帮他的忙
So tell him we're doing him a favor.
他想让我跟你谈谈
He wants me to have this conversation with you
上下级的事
about chain of command.
我知道 这很蠢
I know, it's stupid.
拜托 斯坦
Come on, Stan.
我们跟供应商有合同
We have contracts with our vendors.
-不 我们没有 -好吧 我们有交情
- No, we don't. - Well, we have relationships.
货都是一样的
Well, it's all the same stuff.
你一直从六家不同的公♥司♥进货
You've been stocking from six different companies.
如果我们全都从美创商进货
If we go all FAM,
-就可以省下几百块运费 -不可能 没门
- it saves hundreds on shipping. - No way, no how.
我看过关于那个骗局的报道
Look, I've read all about that scam,
我是绝对不会上当受骗的
and I'm not gonna be suckered into it, okay?
-我没有上当受骗 -你干什么
- I'm not some sucker. - Excuse me.
-我没有 -干什么
- I'm not! - Excuse me!
抱歉 我
Sorry, I...
我无法集中精神
I couldn't concentrate.
是吗 现在我无法集中精神了
Yeah, well, now I can't concentrate.
货都是一样的 能给你省钱
Soap is soap. It saves you money.
能给我丈夫FP 扩展他的生意
It gets my husband FP to grow his business.
这是双赢
It's a win-win.
听着 我不知道FP是什么
Listen, I don't know what FP is,
但我知道卫生纸是什么 不是这种破烂
but I know what TP is, and this ain't it.
对了 我这里可不是开托儿所的
and I'm not running some sort of day care here, by the way.
这一天真要命
Heck of a day.
明天是个大日子
Got a big day tomorrow.
明天你不能退休
You can't retire tomorrow.
-克丽丝朵 我知道自己在做什么 -还不到时候
- Krystal, I know what I'm doing. - Not yet.
我们必须把这些美创商的东西退回去
We got to return this FAM stuff.
逆流勇进不肯收下
剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表