剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表
我现在是唯一在帮你的人了 好吗
Look, I am the only one that is helping you right now, okay?
所以不要怪我
So don't point your finger at me.
怪你自己
Point it at yourself.
这他妈是什么意思
What the fuck does that mean?
你枪杀了那些鳄鱼 对吧
You shot those gators, right?
你被抓了
You got caught.
所以你得去交偷猎罚款
You had to go and pay that poaching fine.
如果这让你失去了房♥子
And if that means you're without a house,
那也是你的错
well, that's your fault.
要么是房♥子 要么是监狱
It was my house or jail!
我不能去监狱
I couldn't go to jail.
是这么回事
Here's the thing.
你把自己逼上绝路
You get yourself all worked up in a tizzy,
然后你就会鲁莽行事
and then you do something rash.
你的脾气太火爆
You've got a temper.
而你就是个混♥蛋♥
And you've got your head up your ass!
祝你有个愉快的夜晚
Have a great night.
我谢谢你
Thank you!
操
Shit.
范格朗德戈德
好了
Okay.
美创商
空气清新剂
上线
想象
计划
实现
成功是渴望
下线
你就快成功了
咨♥询♥上线
美国创始人商品 富兰克林级
厄尼
逆流勇进水上乐园
丧气鬼
想做什么就做什么
厨房♥用纸
美创商的人受人尊敬
佛州中部上帝养成史
第一季 第三集
止赎通知
好漂亮啊
How pretty!
玛吉
Marge.
你是今天第一个说的
First of the day.
你该给我发个奖
I should get a prize.
我可以借用一下洗手间吗
Could I trouble you for a restroom?
早上的咖啡让我尿意频频
Morning coffee just turns me into a hose.
房♥子的装♥修♥正热火朝天呢 所以...
Well, renovations on the house are in full swing, so...
-供水断了 -我迫不及待想参观了呢
- water's shut off. - Can't wait to see it.
-帮我看下孩子好吗 -没问题
- Do you mind? - Of course.
不要
No.
我们要办个集♥会♥
We're throwing a rally.
可以真正地鼓舞士气
It'll be a real morale boost.
我没时间搞集♥会♥
I don't have time for rallies.
我没时间
I don't have time
让你没时间 好吗
for you not to have time, okay?
我得尽快赶到舞厅
I've got to get to the ballroom ASAP.
还要挂窗帘 打气球
There are curtains to hang, balloons to fill, streamers
-挂横幅 -我们的交易是我做这个
- to stream... - Our deal was that I do this
你给我钱 仅此而已
and you pay me-- that's it.
而且到我拿回房♥子就结束
And only until I get my house back.
我们的交易是你要遵守约定
Our deal was that you were gonna stick to the deal.
你搞定厄尼了吗
Have you locked down Ernie?
克丽丝朵 你还没做出什么成绩来呢
Well, Krystal, you haven't even done the distro.
你想要什么
What do you want?
施舍吗 好吧 给你
A handout? Okay, okay, here's a handout.
再给你
Here's another.
我没有其它东西可以施舍了
I don't have any more hands to put out.
你可能要真的做出点成绩来了
Looks like you might have to actually do some work.
厄尼的事要一步步来 好吗
Ernie's in the process, okay?
还有你说我没做出什么成绩是什么意思
And what do you mean, I'm not doing the distro?
那这些都是什么
What's all this, then?
卡罗尔说
Well, Carol says
那边的那堆货已经在那里
that order right there has been just sitting there
放了好几个星期了
like that for weeks.
卡罗尔得他妈少管闲事
Carol needs to mind her fucking business.
卡罗尔随时都可能亲自来查岗
Well, Carol is gonna be here any minute to check on you,
如果你还想赚钱的话
so cool your beak on the freaks
就不要再胡言乱语了
if you ever want to get paid again.
为什么这位米米女士还没来取她的货
Well, why hasn't this Mimi lady been picking up her orders?
她的订单崔维斯以前都是亲自送过去的
Travis used to personally deliver that one, okay?
为什么 这不符合体系常规
Why? That's not the system.
科迪 为什么他要亲自送货
Why would he personally deliver something, Cody?
我的进度已经落后了 我还要学编舞
I'm already behind schedule. I've got choreography to learn.
你问卡罗尔吧
Ask Carol.
看我拿到了什么 集♥会♥门票
Look what I got! Rally tickets.
太棒了 谢谢
Awesome. Thank you.
卖♥♥给你的下线吧
Yeah. Sell them to your downline.
小吃摊
大胸
不是吧
Come on.
写"大胸"的孩子又来了
Not the "Boobs" kid again.
乐园最近是不是
Does the park seem...
看上去不太一样了
different recently?
气味确实是变好了 这是肯定的
Well, the smell sure has improved, that's for sure.
对 这个没错 但是
Yes, it has, but...
我要说的不是这个
that's not really what I'm getting at here.
我小的时候也会来这里
You know, I used to come out here as a boy.
我父亲会巡视自己的地盘
My father would walk his grounds,
所有人都会向他挥手致意
and everybody would wave at him.
他们会说 "你好 哈里"
"Hello, Harry," They'd say.
他们是他的朋友 是我们的邻居
They were his friends. They were our neighbors.
现在我从办公室往外看
Now I look out from my office, and...
净是我不认识的人
I don't recognize the faces.
我认不出这个乐园了
I don't recognize the park.
你多出来转转就好了
Well, you just got to get out here more.
嗯
Yeah.
你好 加西亚
Hola, Garcia.
-你好 -你好
- Hey. Hola. - Hola.
你们好
Hello.
你好像根本看不到周围发生了什么
It's like you don't even see what's happening around you.
这是你的工作 注意看
And it's your job, to see.
我真的不是很清楚
Y-You know, I'm-I'm... I'm really not sure
我该看些什么
what I'm supposed to be l-looking at.
我们的客人
Our guests.
我只是想找回我们的老顾客
I just... I want our old guests back.
少点穿廉价泳衣的 多点...
You know, a little less Benetton, a little more...
穿高档T恤的
Ralph Lauren.
-就是这样 -好的 好的 我明白了
- Yeah. - Okay. Okay, I-I get it.
-明白了 明白了 -那就好
- I get it, I get it. - Yes. Good.
通常来说在这里...
W... Well, you know, generally, uh...
人们都不♥穿♥T恤 你是不想让他们穿泳衣吗
people don't wear shirts, so is this a bathing suit issue?
我只是要你...好吧
I just need you to bring it... All right.
这么说吧
Call it, um...
郊区推广 明白吗
Suburban Outreach. Huh?
给 拿上这些
Here, take these...
对 半价优♥惠♥券
Yeah. Half-off passes.
去商场 动物园
Go to the malls, go to the zoo,
发给有钱人
and you give those to affluents,
住在高档社区的人
people that live in cul-de-sacs.
让这个乐园重拾我父亲时代的辉煌
Just... make it my father's park again.
没问题 斯坦
You got it, Stan.
好吧
All right.
把那玩意擦干净
Get that shit off.
亲爱的 加博体系
Honey, the Garbeau System
可以让所有男人威震雄风
can make any man feel like a stallion.
当然 我不担心自己家那位的男子气概
Now, of course, I don't worry about my own stallion,
因为他在家得到了各种满足
because he's getting an all-you-can-eat hay buffet at home.
别这样
Come on.
亲自送货
Personal drop-offs?
深夜咨♥询♥
Late-night counseling sessions?
留宿别的镇子上课
剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表