剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表
好新闻需要花时间
Well, a good story takes time.
时间越久 奥比毁掉的人越多
Well, the longer it takes, the more people Obie screws.
希望今晚我们能弄到点重磅消息
Let's hope we get something good tonight.
这里有洗手间让我给她换尿布吗
Do you have a bathroom I could change her in?
在我桌上换吧
Use my desk.
好
Okay.
来吧
Hey there...
厄尼 我们在哪 要打保龄球吗
Ernie, where are we? Are we bowling?
不打保龄球
No bowling.
-我没带袜子来 -不打保龄球
- I didn't bring socks. - No bowling.
但今晚我们要干点大事
But we will hit a strike tonight.
莎白 来见见我们的家人
Bets, meet some more of our family.
我想我们是不去橄榄园餐厅了
I guess we're not going to the Olive Garden.
这可比面包棒强多了
This is better than breadsticks.
我想带你看看美创商做的好事
I-I want, I want you to see all the good that FAM does.
今晚这些独♥立♥业主将用"独♥立♥"和"业主"
Tonight, these IBOs trade in their Is and their Bs
换取"首席"和"执行"
for Cs and Es.
坐下
Sit down.
亲爱的朋友和生意伙伴们
很高兴能把你们介绍给曼弗雷德·戴瑟特
曼弗雷德是公♥证♥人
他为我的戈麦斯父子公♥司♥的公♥司♥章程做了公♥证♥
现在曼弗雷德会帮你们每一个人做公♥证♥
我知道长久以来 你们都觉得美国梦遥不可及
但是今晚你们的梦想将会实现
谁想当首席执行官 谁想当首席执行官
没错 告诉我
¡Bien! ¡Dime!
博纳先生 我准备好了你要签的生意合同
Mr. Bonar, I have the deals ready for you to sign.
每份一百万美元
$1 million dollars each.
谢谢你 斯塔布斯小姐
Oh, why, thank you, Miss Stubbs.
我放到手提箱里
I'll put them in here.
我很喜欢 谢谢你
I really like it, thank you.
我只是觉得 你为奥比工作这事
I just thought, you know, it's really such a big deal you're
-真的很重要 -是
- working for Obie and all. - Yeah.
你还认为他今晚会呼你吗
You still thinking he's gonna page you tonight?
是的 布里奇斯的集♥会♥明天召开
Yeah. I mean, Bridges' rally is tomorrow, so, yeah.
巴克·布里奇斯 另一个华盛顿铂金级是吗
Buck Bridges? The other Platinum Washington, right?
他有自己的销♥售♥体系是吗
Has his own sales system or something?
布里奇斯理念
The Bridges Method.
根本不能与加博体系的高质量信息传播
I mean, it's not, it's not even close to the Garbeau System
相提并论
for quality messaging.
布里奇斯只会没完没了地说那些
Bridges just goes on and on about things that are
无关紧要的事 而且...
totally irrelevant, and...
来了
Yes!
我是博纳
You've got Bonar.
收到
Roger that.
收到
Roger that.
收到
Roger.
收到
Roger that.
收到
Roger.
我把蝴蝶结拿下来
Just taking the bow off.
-是谁呀 -罗杰
- Who was that? - Roger.
要在秘密地点开安全会议
There's a security meeting at an undisclosed location.
对我不算秘密 可以透露给我
I mean, not undisclosed to me. To me, to me, it's disclosed.
走之前想吃点奶酪玉米饼吗
You want some cheese shells before you go?
没时间
No can do.
你不拿上它出去转转吗
Don't you want to take it for a spin?
当然要拿
Of course.
-我尽快回来 -好的
- Be back as soon as I can. - All right.
你出来干什么
What are you doing out here?
他写了这个 如果你跟丢了会用得上
He wrote on this. It might help you if you lose him.
-我不会跟丢的 -好
- I'm not gonna lose him. - Okay.
Tom's Diner - Suzanne Vega
♪ Do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do... ♪
♪ Do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do... ♪
"你是百万富翁的一百倍"
"You're a millionaire a hundred times over."
♪ Do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do ♪
♪ Do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do... ♪
我爸是在中国南海被小日本击落的
...my dad, he was shot down over the South China Sea by the Japs.
然后我从沙发上跳起来 非常想参战
And I get back up off of that couch and I'm raring to go.
♪ Do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do ♪
♪ Do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do ♪
♪ Do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, I am sitting ♪
♪ In the morning at the diner on the corner ♪
♪ I am waiting at the counter ♪
♪ For the man to pour the coffee ♪
♪ And he fills it only halfway ♪
♪ And before I even argue ♪
♪ He is looking out the window ♪
♪ At somebody coming in ♪
♪ Do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do ♪
♪ Do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do ♪
♪ Do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do ♪
♪ Do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do ♪
♪ Do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do... ♪
奥比
Obie?
跟我来
Follow me.
把衣服脱了
Take your clothes off.
行啊
Yeah, right.
你先脱
You first.
奥比在里面吗
Is Obie in there?
好吧
Fine.
你要看着我脱衣服吗
Are you gonna watch me undress?
谢谢
Thank you.
烟味
Smoke.
你为什么来这里
Why are you here?
你叫我来的 先生
Well, you sent for me, sir.
巴克·布里奇斯 先生
Buck Bridges, sir?
集♥会♥的事
The rally?
-我能坐下吗 -不能
- Can I sit? - No.
你是谁 科迪·博纳
Who are you, Cody Bonar?
这个...
Well, uh,
我是 我是商人
well, I'm a, I'm a, I'm a businessman.
通过服务你来服务我自己
Serving myself by-by serving you.
谁派你来的
Who sent you?
-谁派你来的 -没人
- Who sent you? - No one.
-谁派你来的 -没 没人派我来
- Who sent you? - Not... No-no one sent me.
-证♥监♥会♥还是联调局 -不是
- The SEC? The FBI? - No.
-共♥产♥党 -绝对不是
- The Reds? - No. Never.
看着我的眼睛
Look me in the eye!
不准你看向别处
Don't you dare look away from me!
-抱歉 -别道歉
- Sorry. - Don't apologize.
我很抱歉 对不起
I'm so sorry. I'm sorry.
谁 派你 来的
Who... sent... you?
是你
You did?
我知道 我自愿来的
I-I know. I came on my own.
-来杀我吗 -不 先生 不是
- To kill me. - No, sir. No.
该死
Shit.
你恨你自己 不是吗
You hate yourself, don't you?
不 不是
N-No. No.
-不是吗 -不是
- Don't you? - No.
别骗我
Don't lie to me.
你妈妈在你小时候进入你的房♥间
Your mother came into your room when you were young.
你的床单湿了 她嘲笑你
Your sheets were wet. She laughed at you.
你恨你妈妈 不是吗
You hate your mother, don't you?
没有的事 先生
That didn't happen, sir.
告诉我真♥相♥
Tell me the truth.
没发生过这种事
It, it didn't happen.
她派你来的
She sent you here.
不是
No.
你在撒谎
You're lying.
我受够你了
I'm done with you.
你去找罗杰 把你枪交给他
Come on, you go find Roger, give him your gun
还有你下线的名字和住址
and the names and addresses of your downline.
-不 先生 -没你的事了 滚吧
- No, sir! - You're done. Go on.
除了这个什么都行
Anything but that.
米尔塔·赫瑞拉
大作姿态
This grand gesture!
那只去掉内脏的鸟
This, this eviscerated bird!
那只死去的鹈鹕 解释给我听
The dead pelican. Explain that to me.
-我想给你力量 -什么 我不够强壮吗
- I wanted to give you strength. - What, I am not strong?
强 强 我只是想向你展示我的忠心
Yes, yes, I just... I meant to show you my loyalty.
你恨强壮的东西吗
Do you hate what's strong?
不 不 我恨弱小的东西
No, no, I hate, I hate what's weak.
证明给我看
剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表