剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表
我算过了 用来维持你的下线
I did the math, and this is the right amount
这是正确的金额 所以...
for maintaining your downline, so...
给我双倍
Give me double,
我就扩大生意
and I'll grow it.
你愿意招募
You'd recruit?
我可以招募
I can recruit.
好极了
Great.
好极了
Great.
我告诉他 "崔维斯 你挺俊的"
I'd tell him, "Travis, you're hunky,
"但是也没那么俊"
but you're not that hunky.
"自己冲便桶"
Flush the dang commode."
天呐
Golly.
我跟你说 又听到你
I tell you what, it feels so good
-谈起他真是太好了 -谢谢
- to hear you talk about him. - Thank you.
是啊 崔维斯已经不在了
Yeah, I mean, Travis is gone.
而且你说得对 说出来确实有帮助
And you're right, it helps to say it out loud.
但是他的梦想还在
But his dreams aren't.
他本来在建造伟业
He was building something great.
美创商的生意
That Founders business?
我一直以为那是白日梦
I always thought it was a fantasy,
但现在要是没有它 我就完蛋了
but now, without it, I'd be a goner.
崔维斯一直都是个梦想家
Well, Travis always was a bit of a dreamer.
不过你一直是更坚强的那个
But you were always the strong one,
他真的很需要你
and he really needed you.
好吧 我厌倦了被迫坚强
Yeah, well, I'm tired of needing to be strong.
我想过得幸福
I want to be happy.
这也是崔维斯想要的
And that's what Travis wanted, too.
如果可以随心所欲 你们想要什么东西
What would y'all ask for if you could have anything?
厄尼
Ernie?
我想想
Let's see, uh...
每个生病的人都...
Everybody that was sick would--
嘘
Boo!
-怎么了 -我说的是东西 厄尼
- What? - I'm talking stuff, Ernie.
及时行乐
Live a little.
我想要一把键盘吉他
I want a keytar.
-什么 -是吗
- What? - You do?
我都不知道
I didn't know that.
我一直都想要一只孔雀
I guess I always wanted a peacock.
厄尼
Ernie?
让我想想
Well, let me think.
我想要一把键盘吉他
I guess I want a keytar
以及
and...
一只孔雀 送给我亲爱的家人
a peacock for my darlings.
老天 你真不擅长这个
Gosh, you're bad at this.
我想要一批新衣服
I want a new wardrobe.
我受够了三套衣服轮着穿
I'm tired of the same three outfits.
-我想要一个掌上游戏机 -掌上游戏机
- I want a Game Boy. - A Game Boy?
那就给你一个掌上游戏机
Well, if you're getting a Game Boy,
然后我想要一样不同的东西
then I say I want something different,
比如你和我
like, um, like maybe you and me
去上舞蹈课 或者找其它乐子
take some dance lessons or something fun like that.
一起去
Together.
是不是很棒
Wouldn't that be great?
厄尼
Ernie?
我的生活已经幸福美满 别无所求了
You know, I have everything a man could need to be happy.
齁得我牙都疼了
So sweet it makes my teeth hurt.
别闹了
You stop it.
我想要改头换面
I want a makeover.
你值得
You deserve one.
真的
You do.
是啊
Yeah, well.
厄尼 崔维斯给你的加博体系磁带还在你那吗
Ernie, you still got that Garbeau System tape travis gave you?
应该在我车里
I think I have it in my car.
-我还没听过 -没关系
- I haven't listened to it yet. - Oh, that's fine.
我在想你能不能把它还给我
I was wondering if I could have it back.
我一直在听那些磁带 真的帮助我
I've been listening to them, and it's really been helping me
渡过了难关
deal with all this stuff.
那挺好的 我可以去给你拿
Good. Yeah, I can get it to you.
这样吧 你先留着
You know, hold on to it.
上班的时候我找你拿
I'll grab it from you at work.
好
Okay.
Till I Gain Control Again - Emmylou Harris
♪ Just like the sun ♪
♪ Over the mountaintops ♪
♪ You know I'll always ♪
♪ Come again... ♪
龙♥卷♥风♥队
归你了 妮妮
All yours, Neenee.
♪ You know I love to spend ♪
♪ My morning ♪
♪ Times ♪
♪ Like sunlight dancing ♪
♪ On your skin... ♪
让妈妈赚钱吧
Let's get Mommy paid.
♪ I've never gone so wrong ♪
来吧
Come on.
♪ As telling lies ♪
♪ To you ♪
♪ What you've seen ♪
♪ Is what I've been... ♪
我是博纳 请留言
You've got Bonar.
还记得我们谈过的预付金吗
You know that advance we talked about?
我一周内就能让厄尼签约
I'll have Ernie signed up in a week,
但是我现在就需要那笔钱
but I need that money. Now.
晚安 老大
Good night, boss.
爸爸
Hey, Dad.
什么事
Yes, sir?
我不需要掌上游戏机
I don't need a Game Boy.
又有悲观情绪了
More gloomy-zoomies?
好吧
Okay.
之后记得冲个澡
Just rinse off after.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
喂 给我接狩猎管♥理♥员♥
Yeah, give me the game warden.
谢了 盖尔
Thanks, Gayle.
皮特·海克利
Pete Heckley.
你好吗
How you doing?
听着 我有个问题想问你
Hey, listen, uh, I got a question for you.
偷猎鳄鱼的罚款是多少
What's the, uh, fine for gator poaching?
真的吗 一万
Really? Ten thou?
每条鳄鱼一万吗
Is that per gator?
哎呀 这么贵
My, my, my, that's steep.
是这样 我有个线索给你
Well, uh, I got a tip for you.
有个女人手上有些鳄鱼...
Well, there's a woman who's got some gators...
没有能与美创商分销
There is no business
相媲美的商业模式
like FAM distribution.
这世上不存在
None on Earth.
你可以把钱花在高级学校上
You can spend money on fancy schools,
但是那不会让你的孩子变聪明
but it's not gonna make your kids any smarter
除非你教会他们真正的教育的价值
unless you teach them the value of a true education.
美创商的教育
A Founders education.
你可以依附于他人的工作
You can leech off of somebody else's work.
但是最终
In the end...
你还是会嫉妒独♥立♥企业家
you'll just be jealous of an independent entrepreneur.
独♥立♥就是自♥由♥
Independence is freedom.
这就是你踏上这步的原因
That is why you are here.
你厌烦了...
You're sick and tired...
♪ Try not to get worried, try not to turn on to ♪
♪ Problems that upset you, oh ♪
♪ Don't you know ♪
♪ Everything's all right, yes ♪
♪ Everything's fine ♪
♪ And we want you to sleep well tonight ♪
♪ Let the world turn without you tonight ♪
♪ If we try, we'll get by ♪
♪ So forget all about us ♪
♪ Tonight (Everything's all right) ♪
♪ Yes, everything's all right, yes ♪
♪ Sleep and I shall soothe you ♪
♪ Calm you and anoint you ♪
♪ Myrrh for your hot forehead ♪
♪ Then you'll feel everything's all right, yes ♪
♪ Everything's fine ♪
♪ And it's cool and the ointment's sweet ♪
♪ For the fire in your head and feet ♪
♪ Close your eyes, close your eyes ♪
♪ And relax, think of nothing tonight ♪
♪ Everything's all right, yes ♪
♪ Everything's all right ♪
剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表