剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表
什么
What?
告诉我该怎么把这个情况变成新闻
Tell me what I need to make this into a story.
能卖♥♥出去的新闻
One we can sell.
我该问些什么问题
What kind of questions should I be asking?
什么也别问
Nothing.
没有新闻了
No story.
我丢了工作
Lost my job.
天啊
Jesus.
你嗑嗨了
You're high as shit.
不不 你被炒了
No. No. You're fired.
什么
What?
米尔塔
Mirta?
奥比有没有提到经理的职位
Did Obie say anything about the manager position?
自己问他去
Ask him yourself.
不过或许
But maybe...
拜伦诗集
要知道
You know,
我年轻时并不确定自己在世上的位置
when I was younger and I was unsure of my place in the world,
这个帮助很大
this helped a lot.
怎么了
Why?
这不是我预料的走向
It's not how I intended today to go.
计划有变 罗杰
Plans change, Roger.
他准备好了 你得训练他
He's ready. You need to train him.
两个人总比一个人强
Two heads are better than one.
挑选二把手我应该有发言权
I'd like to have a say in choosing the second head.
接着顶嘴
Keep back‐talking me...
你就会变成二把手
and you'll be the second head.
那个 我们为什么来这里
So, um, why‐why are we here?
这 这位女士是谁
Who is, uh... who's... who's this woman?
你知道吗 说不上来吗
Can you tell? Can't really say?
她是一个对加博先生的事情
She's a failed TV journalist
有着不正当兴趣的失败的电视记者
with undue interest in Mr. Garbeau's affairs.
-奥比想要我们来处理 -不是
- And Obie wants us to deal with it. ‐ No.
有些事情最好不要让加博先生注意到
Some things are best left off Mr. Garbeau's radar.
嗯 但是 那他怎么
Yeah, um, but, uh, just how...
那他怎么知道我们做得很好呢
how will he know we did a good job, then?
我建议你寻找新的激励机制
I recommend finding new incentives.
你熟悉心理学家斯金纳的著作吗
Are you familiar with the work of B. F. Skinner?
熟悉
Yes.
那你就明白我们今天的目标了
Then you understand what we're hoping to achieve today.
干得漂亮
Good work.
有人吗
Hello?
去看看能找到什么
See what you can find.
她不在家
She's not here.
速洗照片
美创商如何运作
天呐
Holy moly.
蠢货
能拿的都拿走
Grab what you can.
伪装成入室盗窃
Make it look like a break‐in.
你说得对
You were right.
她盯上我们了 绝对的
She's onto us, big‐time.
冠军商人
今天是你学习的好机会
Today is an opportunity for you to learn.
我建议你把握好
I suggest you take it.
嗯 我 我在努力
Yeah, well, I'm‐I'm... I'm trying.
罗杰 我非常努力
Roger, I'm trying so hard.
我能信任你独自完成一项任务吗
Can I trust you to handle a task on your own?
布里奇斯的集♥会♥
The Bridges rally.
我以为美创商的人不喝酒
I thought FAM people didn't drink.
这个嘛 待客之道也许很匮乏
Well, hospitality may be in short supply,
但金酒不能少
but gin isn't.
跟我介绍一下你自己 克丽丝朵
Tell me about yourself, Krystal.
没什么好说的
Not much to tell.
奥比要买♥♥水上乐园 是吧
So, Obie, he's buying the water park, huh?
奥比一直对旅游业很感兴趣
Well, Obie's always been interested in tourism.
这与分销密切相关
It really goes hand in hand with distribution.
吸引新人来找你
You just bring those recruits to you.
没错 所以我想出了水花运动这个主意
Yeah, that was my idea with Splashercize.
你有一种可怕的能量
You have a fearsome energy.
有人告诉过你吗
Has anyone ever told you that?
没这么直接
Not in those words.
奥比要开除我吗
Is Obie gonna fire me?
除了水花运动 当乐园经理
Other than Splashercize, being manager is the only thing
是我唯一的挣钱途径了
I've ever done that's made me any kind of money.
你是产钳分娩的 对吧
You were a forceps delivery, weren't you?
我知道这听起来很怪
I‐I know how that sounds,
但是你对奥比的不信任和矛盾
but the‐the distrust and the problems with Obie.
不
No.
我不知道我是怎么出生的
I‐I don't have any idea how I was born.
现在你知道了
You do now.
我要你自己完成这件事
I want you to do this by yourself.
如果出差错我不会去帮你的
I won't be there if something goes wrong.
有什么问题吗
Any questions?
有 唯一的问题是我跟这人有过冲突
Yes. Um, only thing is I've had run‐ins with this guy.
我觉得他会认出我
I think he'll recognize me.
这不成问题
That won't be an issue.
我在这里等你
I'll be waiting for you here.
然后让观众笑一分钟
And give a minute for the audience to stop laughing.
好了
All right.
让我们为说唱歌♥手奶奶献上热烈的掌声
Let's give it up for MC Gram‐Gram! Huh?
找到一个适合自己的理念
You know, it's never too late to find a method
永远都不晚
that works for you.
布里奇斯理念
美创商独♥立♥业主聚会
因为我试了个遍
'Cause I tried 'em all:
美国科学 美国基金
United Sciences, FundAmerica,
美乐家 快验保
Melaleuca, Medifast,
隆加伯格篮子
Longaberger Baskets,
发现玩具 阿尔博恩 维克特营销
Discovery Toys, Arbonne, Vector Marketing,
仙妮蕾德 嘉康利 娇宠
Sunrider, Shaklee, Pampered Chef,
如新 自然阳光
Nu Skin, Nature's Sunshine.
但是听我说
But listen.
直到
It wasn't until
巴克·布里奇斯先生
Mr. Buck Bridges
走进我的生活
came into my life
我才得知了秘诀
that I learned the secret.
那就是没有秘诀
There is no s‐secret.
没有秘诀
There is no secret.
只有努力工作
It takes hard work.
但工作本身就是奖...
But the work is its own rew...
-搞什么 -天啊
‐ What the heck? ‐ Oh, my goodness.
赫蕾娜 搞什么...
Helena, what's...
这雾是怎么回事
What's going on with all this fog?
真正集♥会♥的时候最好别发生这种事
This better not happen during the actual rally.
大伙 别害怕
Folks, nobody freak out.
烟雾机就是干这个的
This is the intended result of the machine.
没有出错
So it's not a mistake.
这说明它运转良好
It just means that it's working too well.
什么
What?
什么情况 那边发生什么了
What was that? What's going on over there?
好了 大家都保持冷静
All right, everyone just stay calm.
天呐
God...
-老兄 -大家别离开
‐ Oh, boy. ‐ Guys, don't leave.
不是烟 只是雾
It's not smoke. It's just fog.
有人能听到我说话吗
Can anybody hear me?
我需要帮助
I need help.
有人能帮我吗
Can someone help me?
快快快快快
Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go!
走走走
Go, go, go, go, go.
天啊 罗杰 你真该在场的 太疯狂了
Oh, my God, Roger, you should have been there. It was crazy!
科迪·博纳
我决定奉献我的一生
I have decided to dedicate my life
来帮助人们与自己的出生建立联♥系♥
to putting people in touch with their birth.
剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表