剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表
Isaac thinks highly of himself.
他担心错了吗
Was he wrong?
都在控制之中
It's under control.
上次我见你的时候 你十根手指都还好好的
Last time I saw you, you had ten fingers.
我没事 谢谢你的关心
I'm fine. Thanks for asking.
工作丢了你都不在乎的吗
Do you even care that you lost your job?
我在这里工作了十六年
I've been here 16 years.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
再说 纸媒更适合我
Print is better for me anyway.
我怀念写作
I miss writing.
或许我可以写个专栏
Maybe I could start a column.
谐音经典美剧《女作家与谋杀案》
《米尔塔与谋杀案》
"Mirta, She Wrote."
是吗 那祝你好运
Yeah, well, good luck.
如果你是来支持我的 那就支持啊
You know, if you're here to support, support.
妈 我不是来支持你的
I'm not here to support you, Mom.
我是来告诉你我厌倦了支持你
I'm here to tell you that I'm tired of supporting you.
老天啊 见鬼 孩子
¡Ay, Dios mio! Coño, nena,
我从小的梦想可不是报道狗屁故事
I didn't grow up dreaming of doing bullshit stories.
我想主持新闻
I wanted to anchor the news.
但是尿布很贵的 亲爱的 而你拉个不停
But diapers are expensive, mija, and you were a real shitter.
别把你的人生怪在我头上
Don't blame me for your life.
安定
这枚旧戒指吗
This? This old thing?
这是货真价实的老矿工切割钻戒
This is a bona fide old mine cushion cut.
没错
That's right.
我是克丽丝朵
I'm Krystal.
很高兴见到你
It's a pleasure to meet you.
或者这件
Or that.
见到你真是太好了
Oh, no, good to meet you.
瞧瞧你 克丽丝朵
Oh, no. Oh, look at you, Krystal.
我是克丽丝朵·斯塔布斯 幸会
Krystal Stubbs, it's a pleasure.
很高兴见到你 是的
Pleasure to meet you. Yes.
真迷人
Charmed.
乔治·布♥什♥ 丹·奎尔
George Bush! Dan Quayle!
说出罗斯威尔的真♥相♥
Tell the truth about Roswell!
乔治·布♥什♥ 丹·奎尔 说出罗斯威尔的真♥相♥
George Bush! Dan Quayle! Tell the truth about Roswell!
我们想要什么 时间旅行
我们什么时候要 无关紧要
不明飞行物 51区
UFO! Groom Lake!
老天在上 说出真♥相♥
Tell the truth, for fuck's sake.
不明飞行物 51区 老天在上...
UFO! Groom Lake! Tell the truth...
-搞什么 -不明飞行物 51区
- What the hell? - UFO! Groom Lake!
抬头看看天空 你会看到他们的
Just look up in the sky, man, you'll see 'em.
他们不想让你知道这个秘密
It's a secret th-they don't want you to know.
你会看到真♥相♥的
You'll see the truth.
所有人 离车远点
Everyone, get away from the car!
不明飞行物 51区
UFO! Groom Lake!
老天在上 说出真♥相♥
Tell the truth, for fuck's sake!
不明飞行物 51区
UFO! Groom Lake!
老天在上 说出真♥相♥
Tell the truth, for fuck's sake!
不明飞行物 51区
UFO! Groom Lake!
老天在上 说出真♥相♥
Tell the truth, for fuck's sake!
不明飞行物 51区
UFO! Groom Lake!
老天在上 说出真♥相♥
Tell the truth, for fuck's sake!
-不明飞行物 51区 -晚上好 女士
- UFO! Groom Lake! - Evening, ma'am.
老天在上 说出真♥相♥
Tell the truth, for fuck's sake!
-不明飞行物 51区 -说出真♥相♥ 快点
- UFO! Groom Lake! - Tell the truth! Come on!
老天在上 说出真♥相♥
Tell the truth, for fuck's sake!
Moments In Love - Art of Noise
♪ Moments in love ♪
♪ Moments in love ♪
♪ Moments in love ♪
♪ Moments in love ♪
♪ Moments in love ♪
♪ Moments in love ♪
小别针
A little pin.
-你好 晚上好 -晚上好
- Hi. Good evening. - Good evening.
这是你的别针
Here's your pin.
今晚的座位安排在楼梯上面
You'll find tonight's seating plan at the top of the stairs.
小姐 我帮您拿外套好吗
May I take that for you, miss?
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 好的
Thank you. Yes
教授
Profe.
维克多
Victor.
-你好吗 -很高兴看到你回来
- ¿Cómo estás? - Happy to see you back.
我一直忙着和这个人一起独♥立♥创业赚钱
请说英语
你还在课堂上 不是吗
我不能来
I couldn't come, eh,
因为我得赚钱 和这个人一起
because I had to make money... con hombre aquí.
你是维克多的老板
Victor's boss?
不是 维克多是自己的老板 你也可以
No, Victor's his own boss. You can be, too.
你的整个班级都可以
So can your whole class.
是这样的
I mean, see, the thing is,
你不只是在教这些人英语
you're not just teaching these people English.
你在教他们如何成为美国人
You're teaching them how to be Americans.
你这么说真好
That's nice of you to say.
还有什么比拥有自己的生意更美国的呢
And what's more American than owning your own business?
你现在有个机会
You have an opportunity here.
你真的可以帮助这些人
You can really help these people out.
而且还能赚钱
And making money.
你对分销业务有什么了解吗
What do you know about the distribution business?
布♥什♥奎尔晚宴
天呐
Oh, God.
他们没拼错吧
They didn't misspell it, did they?
我找不到我的名字
I can't find my name.
肯定不会在那桌
Well, it wouldn't be that table.
博纳女士
那是我未婚夫的姓
Well, that's my fiancé's name.
所以应该有我的名字
So mine should be here.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是克丽丝朵·斯塔布斯
I'm Krystal Stubbs.
很高兴见到你
Pleased to meet you.
你是...
And you are...?
你是哪里人 斯塔布斯小姐
Where do you come from, Miss Stubbs?
本地人 你呢
Right here. You?
那枚戒指在我家族的历史
That ring's been in my family
比佛罗里达州还要悠久
longer than Florida's been a state.
很高兴见到你 博纳夫人
So lovely to meet you, Mrs. Bonar.
我们走吧
Shall we?
奥比·加博二世
华盛顿级
杰弗逊级
富兰克林级
经销商
杰弗逊级比富兰克林级好
So, a Jefferson is better than a Franklin
但是不如华盛顿级
but worse than a Washington?
我觉得每一级都很棒
Well, I think they're all great.
但是美创商对他们的重视程度不同
But FAM values them differently.
不是 听着 富兰克林级
Well, no, look, the difference between
和华盛顿级的区别在于
a Franklin and a Washington
华盛顿级更看重自己
is a Washington values themselves more.
好吗 美创商说了不算 你自己说了算
Okay? And that doesn't come from FAM. That comes from you.
最棒的是 谁都可以做到
And the best part is, anybody can do it.
这里是美国 你想做什么都行
This is America. You can be anything you want to be.
然后他的车冲进了沼泽
And his car ended up in a swamp.
他被鳄鱼吃了
And he was eaten by an alligator.
但科迪一直陪着我
But Cody was there for me.
帮我渡过难关
Helped me out.
还有我的孩子
And my baby.
雷司令
Riesling.
美乐啤酒多少钱
How much for a Miller High Life?
不收钱 女士
There's no charge, ma'am.
好的 那就不要啤酒了
Okay, well, then, forget about the beer.
我要林奇堡柠檬水 不加冰
I'll take a Lynchburg Lemonade. No ice.
加冰的话酒就少了
They add ice so there's less booze.
是吗
Is that right?
谢谢
Thank you.
话说我儿子在哪
Where is my son, anyway?
肯定是被奥比耽搁了
I'm sure Obie's holding him up.
剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表