剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表
forge on without doubt.
如果你现在不相信我
If you don't believe me now,
那就等你看到被你抛在后视镜中的
believe it when the negative people
消极的人死在路上后再相信吧
are roadkill in your rearview mirror.
你不是故意要把他们撞死
You don't mean to run them over.
这无可避免
It just happens.
你迟到了
You're late.
公交车迟到了
Well, the bus was late.
天呐 崔维斯
Jesus, Travis.
你的汗都浸湿外套了
You're sweating through your jacket.
过来 这个给我
Come here. Here, give me this.
-快脱了 -你为什么要把黛丝蒂妮带来
- Come on, take it off. - Why'd you bring Destinee?
因为我们在这场大会上花了三百块
'Cause the $300 we spent on this rally
就没钱请保姆了
is $300 we can't spend on a sitter.
大伙 他来了
Here he is, folks...
科迪·博纳
Cody Bonar...!
来吧
All right!
谁燥起来了
Who's fired up?!
抬胳膊
Arms.
我有点头晕
I feel a little lightheaded.
深呼吸 好了 我看看
Just breathe. Okay, let me look at you.
让我看看你
Let me look at you.
你会很棒的
You're gonna be great.
深呼吸
Just breathe.
好了 这对夫妻
Now, I know this couple...
我非常了解 我跟你们说
pretty darn well, and let me tell you,
这对爱侣的前景无限
the sky is the limit for these lovebirds.
掌声有请
Give it up for...
斯塔布斯夫妇
the Stubbs...!
美国创始人商品
你的美创商
这位崔维斯
Travis here
是我见过的
is the hardest-working man
工作最努力的人
I have ever met.
每一天 崔维斯醒来
Every day, Travis wakes up
准时打卡上他的
and clocks in at his J-O...
班
B...
就在CAI
at CAI.
但是这个周五
But this Friday...
就在这个周五
This Friday...
崔维斯·斯塔布斯就要辞职了
Travis Stubbs kisses that good-bye!
豪华轿车 晚礼服 排场
Limo, tux, the works!
你今晚要怎么庆祝 崔维斯
What are you doing to celebrate tonight, Travis?
我要去塔拉哈西推销
I-I have a pitch in Tallahassee?
再说一遍
Excuse me?
我要去塔拉哈西推销
I got a pitch in Tallahassee.
听到了吗 他是个工作狂人
You hear that? He is a machine!
他是个工作狂人
He's a machine!
每一晚
Every night!
每一晚 每一晚
Every night! Every night!
每一晚 每一晚
Every night! Every night!
每一晚
Every night!
每一晚
Every night!
每一晚 每一晚 每一晚
Every night! Every night! Every night!
答应我如果你累了就靠边停车
Promise me you'll pull over if you get tired.
好的 亲爱的
All right, darlin'.
没事的 来吧
It's okay. Come on.
没事的
It's okay.
我们去睡觉
Let's go to bed.
有些人制♥造♥录像机
Some people make VCRs
或者塑料袋或者激光器
or plastic bags or lasers.
那些都很好很棒
That's all fine and dandy.
但实际上你赚的钱都流入了他人的口袋
But what you're really making is somebody else rich.
那么我制♥造♥什么呢
So what do I make?
大伙 我制♥造♥百万富翁
I make millionaires, folks.
我一把一把地...
I make 'em by the fistful...
我告诉他 "罗恩 如果总统这事办不成"
I told him, "Ron, if this president thing doesn't work out,
"你可以靠你的天赋全身而退..."
you can fall back on all your natural talent..."
近距离接触四位维内则瑞拉选美冠军 就像...
...up close at the last four Miss Venezuelas, like
让这些磁带激励你
I have... Let these tapes inspire you.
反复听这些磁带 直到你烂熟于心
You listen to them until you know every single word,
然后再听一遍 再听一遍 然后...
and then listen to them again, and some more, and then...
我不奇怪
I don't wonder
我怎么会如此幸运
how I got so lucky...
每一晚
Every night.
每一晚 每一晚
Every night. Every night.
每一晚
Every night.
早上好 厄尼
Morning, Ernie.
布兰达说你需要我过来
Brenda said you needed me in here?
太可怕了 克丽丝朵
Krystal, it's horrible.
我觉得有人吐在这了
I think somebody got sick.
不 厄尼 青少年有时候就会干种事
No, Ernie, teenagers do stuff like this sometimes.
他们是怪物
They're monsters.
故意的吗
On purpose?
对 厄尼
Yes, Ernie.
故意的
On purpose.
你今晚还来吃饭吗
You still coming to dinner tonight?
厄尼
Ernie?
你来吃晚饭吗
You coming to dinner?
亲 是不是又会变成一场商务会议
Hon, is this gonna turn into another business meeting?
听着 崔维斯觉得如果有你帮忙
Look, Travis thinks if you help out,
他就能辞职不卖♥♥保险了
he can quit selling insurance.
克丽丝朵 你知道我愿意为你做任何事
Krystal, you know I'd do anything for you,
但是我不能让逆流勇进从美创商进货
but I can't stock FAM at Rebel Rapids.
我需要这个 厄尼
I need this, Ernie.
我会做你最爱吃的菜
I'll make you your favorite.
好吧
All right.
晚上见
I'll see you tonight.
♪ You already know... ♪
我们必须让这个水上乐园从美创商进货
We got to stock this water park with FAM,
因为等我们做到了 我就能升到华盛顿级了
because when we do, I'll go Washington.
正好赶上参加加博先生的天堂岛度假
Just in time for Mr. Garbeau's Paradise Cay retreat.
我挺需要度假的
I could use a vacation.
这不是度假 我们在谈生意
It's not a vacation. It's business.
这是生意 亲爱的
It's-it's business, honey.
她有用腿媚施吗
Did she get a ThighMaster?
一种大腿健美器
好了
All right.
逆流勇进 我们来了
Rebel Rapids, here we come!
你们好
Hello!
你好 邻居
Hey, neighbor.
-很高兴见到你 -你们好
- Good to see you. - Hi!
-你好吗 -你好吗
- Hey, how you doing? - Hey. How are you?
-你好吗 -好吧 我知道你们
- How's it going? - Okay, now, I know y'all want
都想谈生意
to talk business...
但我是来吃炖锅菜的
but I-I'm here for the casserole.
-拜托 你好 别理他 -你好吗
- Please. Hiya. Don't mind him. - How are you doing?
天呐 克丽丝朵 这次你真的超越了自己
Boy, Krystal, you've really outdone yourself this time.
我赞同
You sure have.
-谢谢 -真的 我的天
- Thank you. - Really. Oh, my goodness.
太好吃了
They're so good.
-说真的 -厄尼
- Seriously. - Ernie.
你能想象
Can you imagine
从整个水上乐园的开销中分一杯羹吗
getting a cut of the whole water park's spending?
每次他们买♥♥东西 都是往你口袋里倒钱
Just pouring money in your pocket every time they buy,
-随便什么东西 咖啡之类的 -嗯
- I don't know, coffee. - Yeah.
你们目前在咖啡上的开销是多少
How much do you spend on coffee?
老天 在我喝到早上那杯咖啡前
Geez, don't even talk to me till I've had
别跟我谈这个
my morning coffee.
听着 我也对咖啡上瘾
Listen, I'm a regular coffaholic.
千真万确
All right, I am.
我需要喝一杯咖啡唤醒自己
I need a cup of coffee to wake me up enough
然后才能去煮咖啡
剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表