剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表
你能相信吗
Can you believe that?
水花运动
美创商专享
加博体系
逆流勇进 水花运动
美创商
这是什么
What is this?
这是给奥比的
That's, uh, for Obie.
广♥告♥牌方案
水花运动练就完美身材
这也算是引起他注意的方法
Well, that's one way to get his attention.
能还给我吗
Can I have it back?
没必要害羞 克丽丝朵
There's no need to be shy, Krystal.
卡罗尔也给奥比做了礼物
Carol made a gift for Obie, too.
我只是想感谢奥比
Well, I just wanted to thank Obie
美创商给我们带来了惊人的财富
for the extraordinary wealth that FAM has given us.
上面写着 "做能行鹈鹕 别做不行鹈鹕"
It says, "Be a peli-can, not a peli-can't."
她自己缝的
She stitched it herself.
她是不是很贴心
Isn't she a stitch?
克丽丝朵 亲爱的
Well, Krystal, darling,
我希望你不要一心只想和奥比见面
I hope you don't have your heart set on meeting with Obie.
要知道他只和一对夫妇见面
You know, he only meets with one couple.
他如何决定与谁见面
How does he decide who to meet?
这有点像比赛
Well, it's sort of like a competition.
这个比赛什么时候开始
Okay, so when's the competition start?
亲爱的 比赛已经开始了
Honey, it already has.
我拿到钥匙了
I got our keys.
还有很酷的名牌
Got these cool name tags.
准备好了吗 想去看看我们的房♥间吗
You ready? You want to check out our room?
我听说床单是高支纱的
I heard the sheets have a very high thread count.
它们真美
They're beautiful.
我觉得它们很恐怖
I think they're creepy.
高级床品
Quality spread.
我们是一人睡一头还是...
So, are we sleeping head to toe or...
你能闭嘴吗
Will you zip it?
-我正打给黛丝蒂妮 -闭嘴了
- I'm calling Destinee. - Zipped.
他们为什么不接电♥话♥
Why aren't they answering?
你知道吗 我喜欢你看起来像小爪子的指甲
You know, I love how your nails are like cute little claws.
科迪 你能消停一会吗
Cody! Can you just... be less you?
我想一个人静静
I need a minute.
抱歉
Sorry.
我去换身衣服
I'll go change.
对不起
I'm sorry.
好了 我们得制定和奥比对话的策略
Okay, we need to strategize what we're gonna say to Obie.
你不能跟奥比·加博这样的人埋怨这些事
You don't lay these kinds of things on a man like Obie Garbeau.
亲爱的 有些不对劲
Honey, something is wrong.
我们应该每年赚六位数
We should be making six figures,
而不是把房♥子二次抵押
not taking out a second mortgage.
你已经不干老本行了
You quit your practice.
如果你对美创商有意见 你以后怎么办
If you go negative on FAM, what are you gonna do next, hmm?
去剪草坪吗
Mow lawns?
那是什么
What's that?
我的新裙子 宴会上穿的
My new dress... for the banquet.
好看吗
Like it?
我不会剪标签的
I won't cut the tags.
你知道我爱你吧
I love you, you know.
我知道
I know it.
我们一起干掉那些菜鸟吧
Let's crush these losers.
你用不着一直道歉 知道吗
You don't have to apologize all the time, you know.
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我惹你烦心了
I get on your nerves.
对 我快被你弄疯了 不过谁在乎呢
Yeah, you drive me crazy, but who cares?
我在乎
I care.
什么
What?
你出来
Come out here.
我说我在乎
I said I care.
把裤子穿上
Put your pants on.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
Sorry.
你为什么在乎 科迪
Why do you care, Cody?
因为
Because when...
当我们
when we...
当你让我
When you let me...
科迪
Cody.
那对我来说很特别
That was special to me.
我们该出发了
We should get going.
对 对 不能迟到
Yeah, yeah. Can't be late.
你系上这个让我看看
Let me see you in this.
帮我穿好裙子吧
Now zip me up.
来自奥兰多附近的
Hailing from Orlando adjacent,
卡罗尔和卡萝尔·威克斯
it's Carroll and Carol Wilkes.
怎么了
What?
你这样穿我很喜欢
I like this outfit on you.
同样来自奥兰多附近的
Also from very near Orlando,
让我们掌声有请...
put your hands together for...
他们结婚了吗
Yeah, but are they married?
抱歉 各位
Okay, sorry, folks.
让我们鼓掌欢迎
Now, let's pound those palms
科迪·博纳和克丽丝朵·斯塔布斯
for Cody Bonar and, uh, Krystal Stubbs.
这里其他所有人都结婚了吗
Is everyone else here married?
对 所有人 除了奈吉尔
Yes. Everyone but, uh, but Nigel.
你好 奈吉尔
Hi. Hi, Nigel.
那我们落后了吗
So, are we losing?
我觉得我领先了
I feel like I'm winning.
接下来
And now,
让这一切成为可能的人
the man who made this all possible...
无与伦比的加博体系的
the creator and progenitor of the incomparable
创始人和先驱
Garbeau System,
奥比·加博二世
it's Obie Garbeau II.
和往常一样
And, as always,
在他身边的是 梦想成真的第♥一♥夫♥人♥
by his side, the first lady of making dreams come true,
他美丽的妻子 露易斯
his beautiful wife Louise.
好了 请安静
Okay, settle down.
听我说 各位
You know, folks,
我一直认为动物世界的朋友们身上
I've always felt that we could learn a great deal
有很多东西值得我们学习
from our brethren in the animal kingdom.
但其中最值得学习的是高贵的鹈鹕
But none more so than the noble pelican.
我为什么如此推崇对这种美丽的鸟呢
Now, why do I revere this beautiful bird?
鹈鹕是一种既狡猾又凶猛的动物
The pelican is an animal both wily and fierce.
当她在天上翱翔
She's graceful
寻找着食物时 她是如此的优雅
as she soars through the sky searching for food,
当她俯身冲向猎物时
yet ruthless
又是如此的冷酷无情
when she dive-bombs for her prey.
她观察
She observes.
她谋划
She plans.
攻击
Attacks!
向鹈鹕学习吧
Learn from the pelican.
-好 -好 太棒了
- Yeah! - Yeah! Yes!
这段演讲的磁带
Tapes of this presentation
售价五美元
will be available for five dollars.
-谢谢 -太棒了
- Thank you. - Yeah!
我要买♥♥一盘
I want to get one.
开饭了
Here comes the grub.
-美创商牛肉意面 -不会吧
- FAM-burger Helper. - Come on.
-太棒了 -我真的爱吃这个
- Great. - I do, I love this stuff.
撒一点胡椒 我可以一整天都吃这个
You put a little pepper on it, I could eat this all day.
你确实是整天吃
And you do.
-确实是 -对了 卡萝尔
- And I do. - So, now, Carol,
我注意到你的裙子了 我好喜欢
I am just sitting here, loving your dress.
这件旧衣服吗
This old thing?
我开玩笑的 这是新买♥♥的
I'm just kidding. It's brand-new.
-美创商让我们受益良多 -我们也是
- FAM has been so good to us. - Us, too.
说实话 我们刚刚买♥♥了第二艘船
Fact, we just bought ourselves a second boat.
小艇
剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表