剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表
those chrysanthemums are too tall for the podium.
讲台比你想象的矮多了
It's much shorter than you think.
不要给我扔飞吻
Don't kiss me.
你知道每扇门的背后是什么吗
You know what's behind every door?
更广阔的世界
More of the world.
你知道每扇门的背后是什么吗
?Tú sabes lo que hay detrás de cada puerta?
更广阔的世界
Más mundo.
那么门又是什么
And what's a door?
坐在吧台的那位漂亮女士吗
That pretty lady at the bar?
她是一扇门
She's a door.
那么我百分百一定会转动那个门把手
Me, I'll turn that knob ten times out of ten.
那么门又是什么
?Qué es la puerta?
坐在吧台的那位漂亮女士吗
?Esa muchacha bonita en el bar?
她是一扇门
Ella es una puerta.
那么我百分百一定会转动那个门把手
Yo giraría ese mando de puerta diez veces de diez.
我老公一天到晚只谈美创商
Mi esposo dice solo FAM, nada más,
但是说不清楚的时候 他就会发脾气
pero luego se enoja cuando no le sabe bien.
没有罐装辣椒
No hay chiles enlatados,
仙人掌 豆薯
ni nopales, ni jícamas,
我们怎么做饭
así que ?cómo cocinamos?
加博先生的磁带一盘五美元 知道吗
Mr. Garbeau's tapes are five dollars apiece, okay?
确保每个人都买♥♥一盘
Make sure everyone buys one.
等等 那你的磁带呢
Wait, what about your tapes?
那些是无价的
Those are priceless.
也就是说 免费
That means they're free.
过来吧
Step right up.
来买♥♥磁带吧 还有西班牙语版
Get your tapes here, en espa?ol.
加博体系
独♥立♥创业
不行 你告诉他 禁止房♥车露营
No. No, you tell him, no RV camping.
这个地区有22位华盛顿金级
There are 22 Gold Washingtons in the region.
我要他们每一个人都订一间房♥
I want every single one of them to buy a room,
听明白了吗
do you understand?
对 我要叫它梦想制♥造♥...不不
Yeah, I'm gonna call it, uh, Dream-smiths... no, no.
梦想大♥师♥
Dream-masters.
我要叫它梦想大♥师♥
I'm calling it Dream-masters.
-对 -加博先生
- Yeah. - Mr. Garbeau, sir?
交给我吧
I'll take those.
对
Yeah.
我一会再给你打
I'll call you back.
我
What I...
前几天晚上说的
said the other night...
是错的
it was wrong.
现在我明白为什么水花运动不合适了
Now I understand why Splashercize doesn't fit.
如果人们能够随意更改加博体系
If folks could change the Garbeau System all willy-nilly,
那一切就会变得一团糟
it'd be a dang mess.
我一直这么跟她说
I keep saying to her,
中佛罗里达州的一家合家欢水上公园
what does a family-oriented water park in Central Florida
跟加博体系能有什么关系
have to do with the Garbeau System, anyway?
-他的确说过 -没错
- He does say that. - Yeah.
常常说
A lot.
不好意思 你是谁来着
I'm sorry, who are you again?
你...
You...
对不起 我应该介绍一下的
Well, I-I'm sorry, I should introduce you.
加博先生
Mr. Garbeau,
这是我的未婚妻克丽丝朵
this is my fiancée Krystal.
克丽丝朵
克丽丝朵
Krystal.
幸会
Pleasure.
巴克·布里奇斯在计划举♥行♥一场集♥会♥ 先生
Buck Bridges is planning a rally, sir.
美创商"感谢有你"第37届垃圾周年纪念
Well, the Wham Bam Thank You FAM 37th Anniversary Jam
刚在几周前举办过
is in a couple of weeks.
他不会招聘的
He wouldn't be recruiting.
我发现他的一位下线在为集♥会♥做准备
Well, I caught one of his downline prepping for a rally
明晚在希尔顿酒店召开
at the Hilton tomorrow night.
在这里的希尔顿酒店
At the Hilton here?
没错 这家伙一直在吹嘘布里奇斯
Yeah. The guy bragged on the number
在佛罗里达州有多少独♥立♥业主
of Bridges IBOs living in Florida.
取消我的晚餐安排 向我妻子道歉
Cancel my dinner, apologize to my wife.
先生 没有必要取消任何事
Sir, no need to cancel anything.
我会处理这件事的 好吗 我会去...
I'll handle this, okay? I'll be there...
-不用你 -我...
- Not you. - I...
-我已经等待这样的机会很久了 -不到时候
- I have been waiting for something like this for a-- - Not yet.
随身带着你的传呼机
And keep your beeper close,
当需要你的时候 如果需要你的话 我会呼你
I will contact you when you're nee... if you're needed.
去吧
Go.
打给罗杰·彭兰德
Get Roger Penland on the phone.
马上打 先生
Right away, sir.
妈的
Shit.
好了 亲爱的 我知道很累人 不过别担心
Okay, honey. I know that was a lot, but don't worry, okay?
一旦这些人成为分销商
Once these guys go Founder,
我们就不用替他们保管箱子了 好吗
we won't get their boxes anymore, okay?
你看到遥控器了吗
Have you seen the remote?
《女设计师》马上就要开始了
Designing Women is about to start.
那你得看重播了
Well, you're gonna have to watch a rerun.
厄尼 我不用遥控也可以打开电视 这不重要
Well, I can turn on the TV, Ernie, that's not the point.
不 不是
No. No, no, no.
我是说胡安妮塔要来照顾孩子
I mean Juanita's coming over to babysit.
我要带你去个特别的地方
I'm taking you somewhere special.
橄榄园餐厅吗
The Olive Garden?
更好的地方
Better.
比橄榄园餐厅还要好
Better than the Olive Garden?
厄尼
Ernie.
我最多只待二十分钟 我的线人已经在路上了
I'll be here 20 minutes, tops. My source is on her way.
你最好别乱动坎蒂丝的东西
You really shouldn't mess with Candice's stuff.
那贱♥货♥还从休息室偷剩菜呢
That bitch steals leftovers from the break room.
去她的
Fuck her stuff.
等等 艾萨克
Wait, Isaac.
我不想我的线人到前台找我
I don't want my source asking for me at the front desk.
帮我截住她然后带她上来
Intercept her for me and bring her up here.
你知道这是抽风吧
You know this is crazy, right?
是你说我该让自己忙起来的
You said I should try to stay busy.
他因洗钱被判了二十年
He's serving 20 years for money laundering.
那个男孩自从他父亲进监狱后
The boy's been visiting twice weekly
每周都去探视两次
since his father was locked up.
科迪·博纳在他的空闲时间做什么
What Cody Bonar chooses to do in his free time
是他的事 不是你的
is his business, not yours.
当他威胁到你的生意时就是我的事了
It's my business when it threatens your business.
巴克·布里奇斯才是威胁
Buck Bridges is the threat.
没错 而我正好有办法对付他
Yes. And I have ideas about that.
但那个博纳不应该...
But the Bonar boy should not...
请回避一下 汉斯
Give us a minute, Hans, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
说吧
Spit it out.
法庭的文件被封起来了
The court documents are sealed,
但我在监狱里的兄弟告诉我
but my man at the prison said the word among the inmates:
小博纳把对他亲生父亲
baby Bonar went to the FBI
不利的证据交给了联调局
with evidence against his own father.
这是监狱里的流言蜚语
It's prison gossip.
我认为你任用他太草率了
I think your use of the boy is reckless.
我认为
I think
你忘记谁是老大谁是小弟了
that you're forgetting who is the mind and who is the hand.
我们来测试一下博纳先生吧
And I say, let's put Mr. Bonar to the test.
手提箱底部有录音机
There's a tape recorder built into the bottom here.
等科迪被呼叫了 你就把录音机打开
When Cody's paged, just turn the tape recorder on.
我会在你家外面等你
I'll be waiting outside your place.
不管科迪去哪我都会跟拍他
Wherever Cody goes, I'll be following with a camera.
可以录音九十分钟
There's 90 minutes of tape.
-好的 让我试试 -好
- Okay. Let me try. - Okay.
-来 抱稳了 -你好呀
- Here. Hold on. - Oh. Hello.
-你好呀 -好了
- Hello. - Okay...
你要多久才能发布新闻
How long till you get this story out?
剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表