剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表
-怎么了 -杰西打了我的呼机
-有些下线聚在帕布罗家发牢骚 -什么
帕布罗很生气 找大家一起讨论
见鬼 我知道帕布罗有点焦虑 但他为什么要惹大家心烦
我不知道 但问题很严重 厄尼
我们得做点什么
莎白 我和维克多得走了
Bets, Victor and I got to jet.
帕布罗家有紧急情况
Big emergency at Pablo's house.
走吧 我们走
Vamos. Come on.
我们得走了 你能行吧
We got to run. You okay?
-我得跟你谈谈 -好的
‐ I need to talk to you. ‐ Okay.
我们今晚可以谈谈
We can talk tonight.
但我现在有点事要处理
But I got to take care of something right now.
-这事等不了 -披萨店
‐ It can't wait. ‐ Pizza shop.
-不 不不不 -你和维克多
‐ Oh, no‐‐ no, no, no, no, no. ‐ With Victor.
不 听着 现在不行 之后再谈
No, listen. Not now. Later, okay?
我保证 听着 我没事 我很好
I promise. Listen, I'm okay. I'm okay.
-你看啊 -你不好
‐ Look. ‐ You're not okay.
我很好
I am.
你瞒着我
You were hiding it from me.
我没有 我本来打算告诉你的 只是还没到时候
No, I‐I wasn't. I‐I was... I was gonna tell you, just not yet.
-你拒绝接受现实 -我没有 我本来...
‐ You're in denial. ‐ No, I'm not. Look, I was...
我本来准备告诉你的
I was planning on telling you.
你看 我还写下来了 写在日程里
Look, I‐I‐I e‐even wrote it down in... in my calendar.
7月25日
July 25.
我们要一起吃晚饭
We were gonna have dinner.
我 我知道我不想谈这个
I‐I... I‐I knew I wouldn't want to talk about it,
所以我买♥♥了一顶特别的帽子
so I bought a special hat.
那天戴上那顶帽子的人
A‐And on that day, whoever's wearing that hat
就必须 必须实话实说
has to‐‐ they have to‐‐ talk openly
说出在披萨店经历了什么
about what happened to them at that pizza shop.
好吗 而且你说得对
Okay? And you're right.
我不想谈这个 真的不想
I don't want to talk about it. I really don't.
但是等那天
But on that day,
我戴上那顶帽子 我就必须谈
when I'm wearing that hat, I have to.
这是规矩
It's a rule.
-但是现在 -厄尼
‐ But right now... ‐ Ernie.
我不能谈 我得走了
I can't. I have to go.
简直是疯了
That is insane.
莎白
Bets,
请原谅我
please forgive me...
但我真的得走了
but I've got to go.
-厄尼 -我爱你
‐ Ernie? ‐ I love you.
你感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
我感觉你丈夫刚刚抢走了我的工作
I feel like your husband just bought my job out from under me
然后我来这里想讨回工作
and I came here to grovel for it.
然后我 毫无理由地
And I... physically fought myself
手脚并用从一个阴♥道♥浴缸里挣脱出来
out of a fucking vagina tub for no goddamn reason.
很好
Good.
这就是治疗的目的 克丽丝朵
That is the goal of the therapy, Krystal.
我们把你一直以来紧紧篡住的创伤
We bring to the surface all of the traumas
都带到了表面
that you've been gripping so tightly,
这样你就可以放手了
so that you can let them go.
我见过你被愤怒控制
I have seen your rage control you.
而现在
And now...
我想要你感受它
I want you to feel it
这样你才能控制它
so that you can control it.
如果你想把那些愤怒发泄到我身上
And if you want to direct any of that anger at me,
那就来吧
do it.
我能承受
I can take it.
所以好好感受
So, now, feeling every bit of it,
我想让你说一个事实
I want you to say a truth.
你的名字
Your name.
你的全名
Your full name.
克丽丝朵·哈格雷夫·斯塔布斯
Krystal Hargrave Stubbs.
很好
Good.
现在 感受那些愤怒
Now, feeling all that anger,
然后再说一遍 告诉我你经历了什么
say it again, and tell me what you experienced.
我看到了我的分娩
I saw my labor.
不是你自己的出生
Not your own birth?
不是 是我女儿的
No, my daughter's.
没人记得自己的出生
No one remembers their own birth.
很好 很好 克丽丝朵
Good. Good, Krystal.
再说一遍 不过这次
Again. Now, but this time,
把你看到的细节说出来
say what you saw in detail.
克丽丝朵·哈格雷夫·斯塔布斯
Krystal Hargrave Stubbs.
我看到了黛丝蒂妮的出生
I saw Destinee's birth.
我独自一人
I was alone.
这他妈太蠢了
This is fucking stupid.
非常好 克丽丝朵 再说一遍
Very good, Krystal. Again.
不过这次
But this time,
想象你说的话化为这个图腾
visualize your words taking the form of this totem.
克丽丝朵·哈格雷夫·斯塔布斯
Krystal Hargrave Stubbs.
我独自一人分娩 因为我丈夫在为你们工作
I gave birth alone because my husband was working for you.
而现在因为你们 他死了
And now he's fucking dead because of you!
因为该死的美创商
Because of fucking FAM!
我们去拿你的衣服吧
Let's go get your clothes.
我曾经非常愤怒 克丽丝朵
I had so much rage, Krystal.
就像你一样
Just like you.
但是看看另一边存在着什么
But look at what exists on the other side.
我们所做的一切都是有意义的
We don't do all of this for nothing.
奥比和我让有志者成为赢家
Obie and I make winners out of whoever wants to be one.
我们可以帮你
We can do it for you.
我们可以帮你女儿
We can do it for your daughter.
只要你接受我们
You just need to let us.
我知道你准备好了
I knew you were ready.
我训练哈莫妮学习疗法已经有一段时间了
I've been training Harmony in the therapy for a while now.
但是一旦我们向下线开放
But once we open it up to the downline,
到时候的人数就不是一个人能处理的了
well, the volume will require more than one person can handle.
我不擅长干这个
This isn't really my thing.
我看了你的水花运动提案
I read your proposal for Splashercize.
很抱歉我丈夫没有意识到
And I am sorry that my husband did not appreciate
你所拥有的能力
how much you have to offer.
但我希望你能帮我把这个疗法发展成一门生意
But I want you to help me grow the therapy into a business.
我会给你发工资 你可以和我们一起成长
I'll put you on my payroll, you can grow with us.
我只是不想在这里工作
I just don't want to work here.
审视你现在的处境
Look at where you are,
思考你想达到的境界
and think about where you want to be.
谢谢
Thanks.
宝贝 我好像把公♥寓♥砸了
Mija, I think I trashed my apartment.
我都不记得了
I don't even remember.
我需要帮助
I need help.
今天太棒了 罗杰
What a day, Roger.
特别有趣 真的 谢谢你
It was super fun. Really, thank you.
今天是我的生日
Today is my birthday.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
亲爱的
Hi, honey.
今天过得怎么样
How was your day?
你想象不到加深了解之后
You wouldn't believe how cool of a guy Roger can be,
罗杰有多酷
once you get to know him.
他很有趣
He's funny.
速洗照片
美创商如何运作
科迪
来之前给我打电♥话♥
克丽丝朵
科迪
克丽丝朵
奥比和我让有志者成为赢家
Obie and I, we make winners out of whoever wants to be one.
我们可以帮你
And we can do it for you.
我们可以帮你女儿
We can do it for your daughter.
只要你接受我们
You just need to let us.
过来
Come here.
剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表