剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表
-十块 -其实 那件不卖♥♥
- Ten bucks. - Actually, that's not for sale.
但是...
But...
厄尼 你来做什么
Ernie, what are you doing here?
买♥♥东西
Just shopping.
卡罗尔
Hey, Carol.
不好意思
Excuse me.
甜心 这是你家吗
Hi, sugar. Is this your house?
是的 你排的是我家池子里的水
Yeah. And that's my pool you're draining.
好吧 我能和崔维斯·斯塔布斯谈谈吗
Okay, great. So, uh, can I talk to a Travis Stubbs?
这是什么
What are these?
蜡烛台 你觉得是什么
Candlesticks. What do they look like?
两个两百块 最终报价
I'll give you both for 200. Final offer.
不能 崔维斯被鳄鱼吃了
And, no, Travis was eaten by a gator.
我的天 太令人遗憾了
Oh, my Lord, well, I'm so sorry to hear that.
我是阳光收回公♥司♥的 你丈夫
Well, I'm from Sunshine Repo, and, um, your husband--
愿他安息 他有几样东西
rest his soul-- he has a few things
其实是属于银行的 比如那个池子
that technically belong to the bank, like that pool.
真见鬼
For shit sakes.
如果他们要钱 我就得卖♥♥掉这些东西
Well, if they need money, I need to sell this stuff.
你在这里收我的东西 我还怎么做生意
And I can't sell this stuff if you're taking all my shit away.
亲爱的 不必多言
Honey, honey, say no more.
我不管这池子卖♥♥不卖♥♥
I don't care if it's not for sale!
没有买♥♥不来的东西
Everything has its price.
我出八百块买♥♥那个上好的游泳池
$800 for that fine swimming pool.
好了 说"成交"
Okay, say "sold."
成交
Sold!
我还要收回 你家里几样东西
I'm-I'm gonna need... in your house.
你非得现在这么做吗
Do you have to do this right now?
是的 很抱歉 亲
Yeah. I'm so sorry, hon.
虽然不是名牌 但东西是一样的
It's, uh, not name brand, but it's the same stuff.
-好吧 -难以置信
- Okay. - Oh! Hard to believe
这些东西真是太实惠了 对吧 马文
all these great deals we're getting, eh, Marvin?
厄尼 这些都是崔维斯的东西
Ernie, that's all Travis's stuff.
这些一共多少钱
How much for all of it?
五十
50?
一百行吗
Would you take a hundred?
什么
What?
好吧
All right.
-给你 -厄尼
- Here you go. - Ernie...
你不用这么做
you don't have to do that.
你真会还价 女士
You drive a hard bargain, lady.
不行 不不不 克丽丝朵
Nope. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. Krystal,
这些东西 是属于你的下线的
these things, they belong to your downline.
是不能卖♥♥的
They're not to sell.
听着 我要你把所有美创商的商品
Okay, listen, I need you to put all the Founders merchandise
都放回你的车♥库♥ 你这是偷窃行为
back in your garage. What you're doing is theft.
卡罗尔打我的小报告了
Did Carol tattle on me?
这不重要 我们立刻把美创商的货从草坪上搬走
Doesn't matter. We get the FAM things off the lawn pronto.
货堆在我家里 占用我的空间
They were in my house, they're taking up my space,
我要卖♥♥掉
I'm selling 'em.
是这样 货已经卖♥♥出去了
Yes, well, they're already sold.
卖♥♥给了你的下线
To your downline.
听着 我不是来对你说教的
Listen, I don't mean to be Mr. Discipline here,
但是崔维斯的生意遵循体系运行
but Travis's business follows a system.
这个体系仍能使你发大财
That system can still make you rich,
但是你必须遵循体系
but you have to follow it.
好吗 你明白的 你已经按体系办事两年了
Right? You know this. You've done this for two years.
没错 而规则总是会改变
Yeah. And the rules always change,
你看这个体系怎么样
so how about this system?
一手交货 一手交钱
I give people things, they pay me.
你今天怎么这么顽固
You are the pope of nope today.
着眼大局
Look at the big picture.
崔维斯的...你的下线购买♥♥的
The volume of product that Travis's...
产品的数量决定了你的FP
that your downline buys determines your FP,
FP决定了你的奖金级别
which determines your bonus tier.
崔维斯差一点就要升级了
Travis was on the verge of jumping a tier,
与巨额奖金失之交臂
giving him colossal bonus checks.
你的下线周四会来取货
Now, your downline is gonna be here Thursday,
如果你把他们的产品卖♥♥了 克丽丝朵...
and if you've sold their product, I mean, Krystal--
打扰一下 女士
Okay. Sorry. Ma'am?
-打扰一下 女士 -怎么了
- Excuse me, ma'am. Sorry. - What?
我们得谈谈
We got to have a little talk
你的金属牙套
about the railroad tracks.
你看 我得带你去
See, I'm supposed to take you
找正畸医生把它取下来
to the orthodontist to get them removed.
否则你自己弄不干净 而且
Otherwise, you can't get 'em cleaned, and, well,
肯定会很疼
we both know that ain't pretty.
亲爱的 我很抱歉
Honey, I'm so sorry.
你想找人谈谈吗
Do you need someone to talk to?
如果要我把牙套取下来 那得按我说的来
If I get these things off, it's on my terms.
好的
Okay. Okay.
我欠多少钱
How much do I owe?
操
Fuck.
科迪
Cody!
听着 如果我给你六百还牙套的欠款
Listen, if I give you 600 for what you owe on the braces,
你能把美创商的产品放回车♥库♥
will you put the FAM goods back in your garage
然后通过体系分销吗
and distribute by the system?
最后一次
One more time.
下不为例
That's it.
斯塔布斯家
Stubbs residence.
请在哔声后留言
Leave one after the beep.
克丽丝朵 我是巴兹
Krystal? Uh, it's Buzz.
我听说了你丈夫的事
I heard about what happened to your husband,
我一直忍♥不住在想...
and I haven't been able to stop thinking...
我代表我们朱伯选美大赛的
Well, listen, on behalf of all of us
所有人告诉你
at the Miss Zuber pageant,
如果有什么我们能帮忙的
if there's anything we can do to help,
我们一定会帮你的
I mean, we'd do anything for you.
巴兹
Buzz?
黛丝蒂妮多久以后会把
How long till Destinee digs up
崔维斯先生的时间胶囊挖出来
Mr. Travis's time capsule?
这要看克丽丝朵女士如何决定了
You know, I guess that'll be up to Ms. Krystal.
我很难过
It makes me sad.
幸好我们来了
Well, it's a good thing we're here.
因为帮助别人时
'Cause it's hard to be sad
就没那么容易感到难过了
when you're doing something good for somebody else.
♪ 我一直在铁路上工作 ♪
♪ I've been workin' on the railroad ♪
♪ 漫长的每一天 ♪
♪ All the live-long day ♪
♪ 我一直在铁路上工作 ♪
♪ I've been workin' on the railroad ♪
♪ 只是为了打发时间 ♪
♪ Just to pass the time away ♪
我来交水费 重新开通我家的供水
This is to get my water turned back on.
好的 稍等一下
Okay. Uh, just give me a moment
我调出你的账户
while I pull up your account.
好了 斯塔布斯夫人
There you are, Mrs. Stubbs.
水电费
And utilities...
怎么了
What's wrong?
看来你的贷款其中一笔欠款已过期
Well, it looks like one of your mortgages is past due.
等等 你说什么 "其中一笔"
Wait, what? "One of" ?
另外一笔自去年11月以来就一直拖欠着
The second's been delinquent since November.
我们在11月7日 21日 12月3日发了止赎通知
We sent foreclosure notices on November 7, 21, December 3.
你总共欠款4987.86美元
You have a balance of $4,987 and 86 cents.
你想现在支付吗
Would you like to pay that now?
我还有多长时间
How long do I have?
你必须在下下周一前还清
You have to clear the balance a week from Monday.
不然他们会把你的房♥子锁起来
Otherwise, they're gonna put a lock on your house.
-而且你知道... -我知道是怎么回事 谢谢
- And you know how difficult... - I know how it works. Thanks.
斯塔布斯夫人 很抱歉告诉你这个坏消息
Mrs. Stubbs, I am so sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
-但是如果... -♪ 祝你生日快乐 ♪
- But if... - ♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
-♪祝你生日快乐 ♪ -不会吧 今天是我的生日
- ♪ Happy birthday to you ♪ - No. No! It's my birthday.
生日快乐 桑德拉
-♪ 生日快乐 亲爱的桑德拉 ♪ -天呐
剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表