剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表
This is Mateo. He's...
我也是 没有钱我们该怎么办
她需要...
She needs...
等等 稍等一下
告诉他们每个人都有机会
Tell them we-we're gonna get to everyone.
告诉他们我们会和每个人聊
Tell 'em we'll talk to everyone.
我们会倾听每个人的话
♪ And he's the one who worries ♪
♪ She... ♪
♪ Lately it's been ♪
♪ A losing game... ♪
购物中心即将揭幕
有人吗
Hello?
你♥爸♥妈在家吗
Is your mom or dad home?
我们约好了的
We had an appointment.
小心点
Be careful.
我是不是跟你说了不要乱开门
What did I tell you about answering the door?
走开
Get!
去烦那个自称是你父亲的人吧
Go bug that man who says he's your father.
为人父母 是吧
Parenting, right?
我是美创商的人 我听说你
I'm with FAM. I heard you're interested
对独♥立♥创业感兴趣
in starting your own business.
能给我一杯水吗
Could I maybe just get a glass of water?
不好意思
Excuse me.
有人跟崔维斯·斯塔布斯约好了吗
Anyone here make an appointment with Travis Stubbs?
环保战士
跟美创商
With FAM?
家居用品 清洁用品
Household goods. Cleaning products.
毒药
Poison.
抬头看
Look up.
你看到了什么
What do you see?
云
Clouds.
那是你的想法
That's what you think.
你好 我是克丽丝朵
Hi, I'm Krystal.
我想你和我丈夫崔维斯聊过美创商
I think you talked to my husband Travis about FAM.
你好啊
Hi there.
我能和你聊聊美创商的商品吗
Can I talk to you about FAM merchandise?
你想成为自己的老板吗
How would you like to be your own boss?
你的亲朋好友...
...your friends and family...
你想成为...
How would you like to...
这是个绝佳的机会 你不会退货的
It's an amazing opportunity. You won't return it.
产品
...products.
特别好卖♥♥
They sell themselves.
不 这不是诈骗
No, it's not a scam.
这是稳赚不赔的买♥♥卖♥♥
It's a proven way to make money.
你不想发大财吗
Don't you want to be rich?
你不想发大财吗
Don't you want to be rich?
你不想发大财吗
Don't you want to be rich?
你是美创商的人吗
Are you FAM?
你的手提箱 是美创商新手包吧
Your case-- that's a FAM starter kit, right?
是的
Yeah.
赞 我一直在等你 崔维斯
Rad. I been waiting for you, Travis.
进屋吧
Come on inside.
我们能满足你的一切需求
So, we've got everything you need for your
打扫房♥间 采购食品
house cleaning, food shopping,
浴室...
bathroom...
我觉得你都说清楚了
I think we've covered all the bases.
好的 你可以随时追加订购
Okay, and you can reorder any time you want.
你的下线也一样
So can your downline.
我不准备搞下线那一套
I am not doing the downline thing.
我只打算跟美创商
I am just into FAM
做一站式购物
for the one-stop shopping.
你看起来不太好 崔维斯
You don't look so good, Travis.
我是克丽丝朵
I'm Krystal.
崔维斯是我丈夫
Travis was my husband.
他死了
He died.
他当时在听什么东西吗
Was he listening to anything?
我们死的时候听的东西
What we're listening to when we die--
这真的 超级重要
it's, like... super important.
这是我的专长
That's my thing.
我该走了
I should go.
我创造音乐
I make music...
帮助人们更好地死去
to help people die better.
这些是我的全部顾客
These are all of my patrons.
崔维斯当时大概在听美创商磁带
Travis was probably listening to a FAM tape.
太悲哀了
That's so sad.
我们都会死
We're all gonna die.
问题是 能量不会死
The thing is, energy doesn't,
它只会转化自身 加入宇宙
it just transforms itself and joins the universe.
如果人们死得开心放松
If people die happy and relaxed,
宇宙就会变得更好
the universe will be better.
未来就会变得更好
The future will be better.
克丽丝朵
Krystal.
克丽丝朵
Krystal.
克丽丝朵的离去
我要死了吗
Am I dying?
你在改善未来
You're improving the future.
油箱
罗杰·彭德尔顿
Roger Pendleton?
上车
Get in.
你在跟踪我吗
Are you following me?
听着
Look...
我只想回家
I just want to go home.
你有没有遵循体系
You've been abiding by the system?
不然我来这儿干什么
Why else would I be out here?
但是你跟贾德·沃特里普谈了
But you spoke to Judd Waltrip.
谁
Who?
我想跟奥比谈
I-I want to talk to Obie.
我知道他会想听我要说的话
I know he'll want to hear what I have to say.
你怎么知道奥比·加博想要什么
How would you know what Obie Garbeau wants, hmm?
因为我很擅长这个
'Cause I'm good at that.
我想要什么
What do I want?
什么都不想要
Nothing.
你想要什么
And what do you want?
黛丝蒂妮
Destinee.
科迪
Cody?
科迪
Cody?
妮妮
Neenee?
科迪
Cody?!
我们去厄尼家了
你们的未来在自己手中 因为你们加入美创商了
但是记住了 美创商只帮助奋斗的人
黛丝蒂妮在这儿 她很好
Destinee's here, she's fine.
她在哈罗德的房♥间里 睡得很香
She's in Harold's room, sleeping like a log.
-谢谢 -别客气
- Thank you. - Yeah, no worries.
这个伟大国家的开国元勋们
华盛顿 杰弗逊 富兰克林 他们相信人人生而平等
他们创建了人人都有机会成功的国家
他们是企业家 和你们一样
-你看到了吗 -嗯
- You see this? - Yeah.
他开♥发♥了一个全新的市场
He tapped a whole new market.
-都是厄尼做的吗 -没错
- Ernie did all of this? - Oh, yeah.
他不仅谈成了生意 还是大生意
He didn't just close, he super-closed.
57个新独♥立♥业主
57 new IBOs.
没错
Yeah.
克丽丝朵 我要升到华盛顿级了
I'm going Washington, Krystal.
我要去天堂岛了
And I'm going to Paradise Cay.
我有机会和奥比谈话了
And I'll get my time with Obie.
别担心 我会把水花运动的事
And you know what, don't worry, because I will tell him
一五一十告诉他
all about Splashercize.
都是你的错 与我无关
It was all you, not me.
克丽丝朵 下次你想特立独行的时候
Next time you're trying to do things your way, Krystal,
我告诉你 不会再...
I'll tell you, it's gonna be dif...
你们不想实现美国梦吗
想
Sí!
想 你们当然想
我们把话说清楚
Let's be clear.
厄尼是我的下线
Ernie is my downline.
是啊 他做得很好
Yeah, and he did great.
我签了他 我培训了他 我说了算
I signed him, I trained him, I'm calling the shots.
好吧 等一下 克丽丝朵
剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表