剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表
我只是把一个小女孩带到了她爸爸身边
All I did was walk a little girl to her dad.
仅此而已
That's it.
我们来看看美创商的狗屁
Let's see this FAM bullshit.
美创商简直就是疯了 克丽丝朵
This FAM stuff is bananas, Krystal.
他们对贾德穷追不舍
They went after Judd pretty hard.
我都不敢相信他告诉我的事情
I couldn't believe the things he told me.
我今天过得太惨了 朗达
I've had a hell of a day, Rhonda.
我放弃了工作 解除了婚约
I quit my job. I broke off my engagement.
为了做火图腾 手上划得全是口子
My hands are paper cut to shit from making fucking "fire totems."
我受够了 我他妈受够了
I'm done. I'm fucking done.
立即捐款
拨♥打♥热♥线♥
看吧
Here we go.
肯定是因为梅洛迪
Bet that's about Melody.
天呐 我明天可能有
Oh, God. I might have some shit
大♥麻♥烦要解决 但今晚
to figure out tomorrow, but tonight
-我要一醉方休 -好吧
‐ I'm fucking drinking. ‐ Okay.
我们喝酒 就这么着
We drinking. That's that.
好的
Okay. Yeah.
不用客气
You're welcome.
不是变♥态♥干的
Well, it wasn't a pervert.
贾德·沃特里普已经从天堂岛消失好几个小时了
Nobody at Paradise Cay has seen Judd Waltrip for hours.
我告诉过你 我应该对他进行治疗的
Well, I told you. I should have given him the treatment.
他是剖腹产生的
He was a C‐section.
现在不是时候 露易斯
Not now, Louise.
我们需要跟可能见过他的人谈
We need to talk to anybody who might have seen him.
我去跟保安谈
I'll speak with security.
我可以 我去吧
I can do it. I'll do it.
好 你去吧 博纳
Yeah, you go, Bonar.
怎么会发生这种事
How could this happen?
露易斯 带她回天堂岛
Louise, take her back to the Cay.
如果那个女孩要找她 她会打电♥话♥到那里的
If the girl's gonna try to reach her, she'll call there.
我们走吧
Let's go.
走吧
Come.
立即捐款
拨♥打♥热♥线♥
你有贾德的录像带
You've got the tape of Judd.
他们不能碰你 这是你的保障
They can't touch you. That's your insurance.
不
No.
我准备把它卖♥♥给电视台
I'm gonna sell it to the news.
卖♥♥给电视台
Sell it to the news?
对 媒体 你知道
Yeah. The media. You know, like,
米尔塔会跟进的
Mirta's gonna do some follow‐up.
嗑药的米尔塔吗
Pills Mirta?
对 等她从戒毒所出来之后
Yeah, like, when she gets out.
好吧 所以奥比是那条白鲸
Okay, so Obie's the white whale,
你和戒毒所船长要让他上新闻吗
and you and Captain Rehab are gonna get him on the news?
对 媒体
Yeah. The media.
好吧 有人会付钱给你吗
Okay, and somebody's gonna pay you for that?
是啊 总会有的 对吧
Well, yeah. Eventually. Right?
什么
What?
这个录像带一文不值
This tape's not worth shit.
你看他
Look at him.
看看他的眉毛
Look at his eyebrows.
他要气死了
He's so pissed.
真是个呆子
What a fucking dipstick.
任何人都能做这个工作 我都可以
Anyone could do this job. I could do this job.
大家好 我是奥比·加博
Hi, I'm Obie Garbeau.
我和玛吉·撒切尔下西洋跳棋
I played checkers with, uh, Maggie Thatcher.
做生意的秘诀
The secret to business...
就是成功
is success.
没人在乎奥比·加博
Nobody cares about Obie Garbeau.
除了
Except...
奥比·加博自己
Obie Garbeau.
-他会买♥♥的 -不 克丽丝朵 不
‐ He'd buy it. ‐ No. Krystal, mm‐mm. No.
他有钱 朗达 很有钱
He's got money, Rhonda. Lots of it.
用来雇打手的钱
To pay his goons.
但现在他都不知道你掺和进来了
But he doesn't know that you're even involved right now.
他们迟早会发现的
They're gonna find out.
我恰巧在梅洛迪消失的时候不干了
I just happened to quit the moment Melody disappears?
我♥干♥这些屁事可不是免费的
I didn't do all this bullshit not to get paid.
这是个蠢主意 克丽丝朵
This is a stupid idea, Krystal.
像《美国家庭滑稽录像》那么蠢
America's Funniest Home Videos stupid.
转念一想 不 比那更蠢
You know what? Actually, no, dumber,
《美国家庭滑稽录像》可是很棒的电视节目
because America's Funniest Home Videos is a great TV show.
把我们最喜欢的 最搞笑的录像集中播放
It is all of our favorite, funniest videos, all in one place.
我终于有
I finally got something...
他想要的东西了
he really wants.
看看值多少钱吧
What's it worth...
笨蛋
butthead?
我的孩子们待在这里不安全了
My babies aren't safe here anymore.
再见 孩子们
Bye, babies.
速战速决热♥线♥
Wham Bam hotline.
请问你的捐款金额是多少
What is the value of your donation?
两万美元
$20,000.
请稍候
Please hold.
我是奥比·加博二世
This is Obie Garbeau II,
这里是速战速决美创商
at the Wham Bam Thank You FAM
37周♥年♥庆♥典
37th Anniversary Jam
孤儿基金中心热♥线♥
Orphan Fund center stage hotline,
我迫不及待地想知道
and I can't wait to find out how much
你愿意付出多少来帮助这些孩子们
you'd like to contribute to help out these little boys and girls.
我一分钱都不会给你的
I'm not giving anything to you.
你要给我钱
You're gonna give something to me.
不好意思 女士 这跟我们
I'm so‐‐ I'm sorry, ma'am, but that's‐that's exactly
现在做的事恰恰相反
the opposite of what we're doing here.
我有贾德·沃特里普
I've got Judd Waltrip
把你所有的秘密都说出来的录像带
spilling all your secrets on tape,
而你要出钱跟我买♥♥
and you're gonna pay me for it.
是这样吗 艾莉·梅·克莱皮特
Elly May Clampett. Is that so?
诈骗 敲诈
Fraud, extortion,
勒索 纵火
blackmail, arson.
谋杀未遂
Attempted murder.
全部的一切 我都录下来了
I've got it all. I've got the whole thing.
好吧 被你抓住了 玛丽·露
Well, whoopdie‐doo, Mary Lou.
-两万 -两万
- 20 grand. - 20 grand?
只要这点儿就能让你爬回
That's all it's gonna take to get you to scurry back
不知哪里的拖车公园吗
to whatever trailer park you crawled out from under?
两万现金
20,000 cash,
我就不爆料给杰拉尔多
and that keeps you off Geraldo.
那就五千
5,000 it is!
我会让罗杰准备好
I'll have Roger, uh, arrange for a, uh,
明天下午给你送去
a‐a‐a delivery tomorrow afternoon.
现在就送
Now.
你现在就要五千美元现金
You want $5,000 in cash right now?
两万
20!
我现在没有五千美元现金
I don't have $5,000 in cash right now.
你有 我现在就看着你呢
Yes, you do. I'm watching you right now.
你要抢孤儿们的钱吗
You're going to steal from orphans?
不是我 是你
No. You are.
而且钱要装在那个漂亮的盒子里送来
And I want it delivered in that pretty little box.
你要知道 我送的东西
You know, I can deliver...
可能比现金可怕 宝贝
a lot worse than cash, honey.
奥比 你想要小事化大还是化了
You want this problem to get smaller or bigger, Obie?
好吧 你等着罗杰给你送去
Okay, you can expect a delivery from Roger
就算是给你的部分退款吧
and you can consider it a, uh, partial refund.
好了
Okay, hey‐hey!
谢谢你马塞尔 非常棒的表演
Thank you, Marcel, wonderful job.
我觉得现在可以检查一下
I think it's about time we checked to find out
盒子里有多少钱了
how much money's in the box.
斯塔布斯知道沃特里普在哪
The Stubbs girl knows where Waltrip is.
把这个盒子和里面的东西给她
Take her this box, give her what's inside...
剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表