剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表
我 我为他们打开了一扇门
I‐I opened the door for 'em.
怎么 难道我还要领他们进去吗
What, am I supposed to walk through it for 'em, too?
听听你说的话
Listen to yourself.
美创商正在改变你
FAM is changing you.
别说了
Please stop!
莎白 我们以后再谈这个...
Bets, we will talk about this...
妈的 该死
Hell. Damn.
尿 屎 屁♥股♥
Piss. Shit. Ass.
他妈的
Motherfucker.
婊♥子♥
Bitch.
老鸨 鸡♥巴♥
Pimp. Dick.
奶♥子♥
Boobs.
他妈的
Motherfucker.
婊♥子♥
Bitch.
屁♥股♥
Ass.
屎
Shit.
老鸨
Pimp.
鸡♥巴♥
Dick.
奶♥子♥
Boobs.
美创商如何运作
准备好打铃铃了吗
Are you ready for your din‐din?
打个电♥话♥吧
Make a phone call.
是谁呀
Who's on the phone?
这是你的字迹吗
Is this your handwriting?
是的
Yeah.
克丽丝朵 你是不是和那个记者合作了
Krystal, have you been working with that journalist,
米尔塔·赫瑞拉
Mirta Herrara?
是啊
Oh, yeah.
她在集♥会♥上听了我的讲话 想要采访
She heard me at your rally and wanted to interview
"鳄鱼寡妇" 就是这样
"The Alligator Widow." That's it.
-好 行吧 -听着
‐ Oh, okay, that's it. ‐ Listen,
我的工作每周要开车去天堂岛三次
I took a job driving my ass out to Paradise Cay three times a week
就为了跟露易斯一起做工艺品
so I could do arts and crafts with Louise.
你就别跟我扯忠诚度这屁事了
So you can get off my back about this loyalty crap.
对 这就是问题所在 克丽丝朵
Yeah, well, that's the thing, Krystal.
我认识的克丽丝朵才不会
The Krystal I know doesn't just say
陪着笑脸说"好的夫人 不是的夫人"
"Yes, ma'am, no, ma'am" With a smile.
我认识的克丽丝朵也不会不带笑脸说这话
The Krystal I know doesn't do that without a smile, either,
所以我...我在想
so I'm just... I'm wondering,
你怎么突然决定和露易斯共事了
why did you decide to work with Louise?
科迪 我知道你理解不了
Cody, I know you don't get this,
但是有些人找工作是为了养家糊口
but some people take jobs because they need the money.
这是我能找到的最好的工作了
I'm working the best job I can find,
因为万一我决定我不想和你过日子了
'cause I don't want my daughter to be homeless,
我不想我的女儿无家可归
in case I decide I don't want to live with you.
我只是想保护你 克丽丝朵
I'm just trying to protect you, Krystal.
为什么要保护我
Protect me from what?
-喂 -你好 我找
‐ Hello. ‐ Yes, I'm calling For a
-克丽丝朵·斯塔布斯 -我就是
- Krystal Stubbs? - Yeah.
我是阳光露台老年公♥寓♥的
I'm with Sunnyside Terrace Senior Living.
你好
Hi.
-你好 -你好
‐ Hi. ‐ Hello.
我是克丽丝朵·斯塔布斯
I'm Krystal Stubbs.
我是露丝
I'm Ruth.
我是来面试的
I'm here for the interview
和那个...
with, uh...
我不知道那人的名字
You know what, I never got a name,
不过我是来应聘办公室经理的
but I'm here for the office manager position.
我接到了电♥话♥
I got called.
希拉
Sheila?
这位女士说她是来应聘经理的
This lady says she's here to interview for manager.
我就是经理啊
But I'm the manager.
你说你叫什么来着
What did you say your name was?
-克丽丝... -克丽丝朵·斯塔布斯
‐ Krys... ‐ Krystal Stubbs.
该死
Goddamn it.
抱歉给你打了个恶作剧电♥话♥
I am sorry about the crank call.
但你应该受宠若惊
But you should be flattered,
因为你收到了一个百万富翁的邀请
because you have been requested by a butter‐fudging millionaire!
你好
Hi.
-我是巴克·布里奇斯 -你好
‐ Buck Bridges. ‐ Hi.
华盛顿铂金级
Platinum Washington.
我们去散散步吧
Let's take a little stroll.
-怎么样 -好吧
‐ Okay? ‐ All right.
你知道 奥比和我井水不犯河水
You know, Obie and I, we stay out of each other's territory.
但我发现越来越多的我的独♥立♥业主们
But I am finding that more and more of my IBOs
在佛罗里达州退休
are retiring here in Florida
并继续留在美创商
and staying involved with FAM.
当然是为了被动收入
You know, for the passive income, of course.
听着
Look...
我得回去工作了
I need to get to work.
甜心 当你在希尔顿酒店的
Hey, look, honey, when you accosted Patrick
男洗手间和派崔克搭讪时
in the men's room of the Hilton Hotel,
你似乎很想和我交谈
you seemed very eager to talk to me.
你这是怎么了
What happened to you?
"你这是怎么"
"What happened to you?"
我们先出去好吗 走吧
Let's go outside. Okay? Come on.
不好意思 伙计们
Excuse me, guys.
我们需要那张桌子
We're gonna need that table.
动起来 动起来
Come on, come on,
-快点 虫茧 -他说什么
‐ Double time, Cocoon. ‐ What'd he say?
好了
Okay.
那么
So...
游戏已经改变了
The game... has changed.
如果加博打算袭击我的人
Now, if Garbeau's gonna go after my guy with brawn,
我将与他斗智
I'm gonna go after him with brains.
间谍行动
Espionage.
听好
Now...
你有加博的私人录音
you had a private recording of Obie,
而且你能进入天堂岛
and you have access to Paradise Cay.
天堂岛里某处有一份
Somewhere on the grounds, there is a recording
1978年8月在迈阿密的录音
from August of '78 in Miami,
如果奥比的下线听到它
and it would be very damaging to Obie
将对奥比造成沉重打击
if his downline were to hear it.
所以我要你去找到那盘磁带
So I want you to find that tape...
-不 -我会让它...
‐ No. ‐ I will make it...
不 奥比打算收♥购♥我做经理的那个水上乐园
No. Obie was gonna buy the water park that I was manager at,
我想如果你出价超过他的话
and I thought, if you outbid him,
那么也许我就不会失去工作了
then maybe I wouldn't lose my job.
你想买♥♥那个水上乐园吗
Do you want to buy the water park?
买♥♥一个坐落在迪士尼乐园旁边的水上乐园
Buy a water park next to Disney World?
不 我绝对不会买♥♥
No, I definitely do not.
行吧 那么我们谈完了
Okay. Well, then we're done here.
一万美元
$10,000.
他永远不会知道是你干的
And he'll never know it was you.
真漂亮
So pretty.
谁漂亮 谁漂亮 是我吗
Who's pretty? Who's pretty? I'm pretty?
是我吗 是我吗
I'm pretty? Huh? I'm pretty?
好了好了
All right, come on.
这里 帮我梳头发
Here we go, here. Brush my hair.
你干什么 你觉得很好笑吗
What are you doing? You think this is funny?
喂
Hello?
克丽丝朵·斯塔布斯找你
Krystal Stubbs is on the phone for you.
说我不在
I'm not here.
她说这很重要
She says it's important.
好了 姑娘们
Okay. All right, girls.
我马上回来 好吗
I'll be right back, okay? come on...
给你戴上
Here you go.
谢了 亲爱的
Thanks, honey.
乐园已经托管了
The park's in escrow.
我真的不想这笔交易泡汤
I really don't want this deal to fall apart now.
-我不需要另一个出价人 -不 我只是
剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表