剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表
The best I can do is take a message.
我知道开了免提 奥比
I know I'm on speaker, Obie.
我能从音质里听出来
I can hear it in the timbre.
加博先生现在不在办公室
Mr. Garbeau isn't in the office right now.
你骗人
You're a liar!
我保证我以后不会再写了
I promise I will never write another word.
我只想和他谈谈
I-I just wanted to talk to them.
若想再通话三分钟请投五分钱
Please deposit five cents for the next three minutes.
如果没有投入五分钱...
If five cents is not deposited...
你不能这么对我
You can't do this to me!
我知道内♥幕♥
I know things!
我可以毁掉你的生活
I can fuck up your whole life!
兰迪
Randy.
把这些放到那边去
Put these over there, please.
音频设备
Audio equipment.
如果录出来效果好
If the recording turns out well,
加博先生会考虑
Mr. Garbeau would like to consider
制成磁带分销
distributing it as a tape.
电♥话♥一直在响
Phones haven't stopped ringing.
这是《米尔塔一分钟》收到的最强烈的反响
Biggest response we've ever gotten to a "Mirta's Minute."
公众喜欢疯子
Public loves a kook.
不是我们的观众 所有电♥话♥
It's not our viewers. All the calls
都是这些人打来的 他们很不满
are from these people. They're upset.
你们有没有看到我的美创商家人
有个人威胁我说如果电视台不播出撤回声明
One guy threatened to mail me a turkey sandwich
他就要每天给我寄一个火鸡三明治
every day until the network airs a retraction.
我都不明白那是什么意思
I don't understand what that means.
那就别接电♥话♥了
So stop answering the phone.
你没有厌倦总是报道正面新闻吗
Aren't you tired of doing stories with a positive spin?
我打了不少电♥话♥
I've been calling around.
今晚城里有集♥会♥
There's a rally in town tonight.
-不可能 -拜托
- Not gonna happen. - Come on.
我们做《米尔塔一分钟》有多久了
How long have we been doing "Mirta's Minute" Now?
这个人是怎么变成那个人的
How did this guy turn to that?
他是个疯子 艾萨克 他可能压根没有家人
He's a crazy person, Isaac. He might not even have a family.
或许他是因为严重的药物成瘾问题而疏远了家人
Or maybe he pushed them away with a crippling drug addiction.
去你的
Fuck you.
我的椎间盘有毛病
I have disc problems.
你是想为了《米尔塔一分钟》而腰酸背疼
Do you want your back to hurt doing "Mirta's Minute"
美国著名新闻节目
还是为了《60分钟》
or 60 Minutes?
一路走来
我是如何走到今天的
贾德·沃特里普博士
只有你想不到
If you dream it,
-没有我们做不到 -不好意思 借过
- we can do it. - Excuse me. Sorry.
-只有你想不到 没有我们做不到 -借过
- If you dream it, we can do it. - Excuse me.
借过
Excuse me.
不好意思 借过
Excuse me. Sorry.
-只有你想不到 没有我们做不到 -借过
- If you can dream it, we can do it. - Excuse me.
杰弗逊银级来了
Silver Jeffersons incoming.
请让开
Step aside, please.
请让开 谢谢
Step aside, please. Thank you.
只有你想不到 没有我们做不到 只有你想不到
If you dream it, we can do it. If you dream it,
没有我们做不到
we can do it.
这就是我们这里常说的...
That's what we say around here...
-不好意思 -我是记者
- Excuse me. - I'm with the press.
-抱歉 女士 -好吧 不好意思
- I'm sorry, ma'am. - Okay. Oh, excuse me.
先生 我是米尔塔·赫瑞拉
Sir. I'm Mirta Herrera.
-我是来采访的 -只有你想不到
- I'm here for an interview. - If you dream it,
没有我们做不到
we can do it.
我只向富兰克林级企业家
I reserve one-on-one coaching
提供一对一指导
for Franklin-level entrepreneurs.
抱歉 女士 你必须等候
I'm sorry, ma'am. You'll have to wait for
普通坐席入场
general admission.
只有你想不到 没有我们做不到
If you can dream it, we can do it.
-你们都准备好了吗 -准备好了
- Y'all ready? - Yeah!
-好的 -好的
- All right. - All right.
美创商的各位 大家还好吗
How you doing out there, FAM?
大家都知道该做什么了
They know what time it is.
-♪ 叮咚 ♪ -♪ 叮咚 ♪
-♪ Uh, ding-dong ♪ -♪ Ding-dong ♪
-♪ 叮咚 ♪ -♪ 叮咚 ♪
- ♪ Ding-dong ♪ - ♪ Ding-dong ♪
♪ 我以前总是一脸忧伤 叮咚 ♪
♪ Well, I used to be so woebegone, ding-dong ♪
♪ 叮咚 ♪
♪ Ding-dong ♪
-♪ 叮咚 ♪ -♪ 叮咚 ♪
- ♪ Ding-dong ♪ - ♪ Ding-dong ♪
♪ 我终于找到了美创商 阳光普照 ♪
♪ I finally found my FAM and the lights came on... ♪
她会一觉睡过去的
She'll sleep through it okay.
谢谢 谢谢你 贝蒂
Thank you. Thank you, Betty.
博纳公♥司♥联合加博品牌及加博系统
♪ 我在努力攀爬... ♪
♪ I'm making that climb... ♪
他努力...不好意思
He was tr-- Oh, sorry.
紧急检查
Emergency test.
-♪ 叮咚 ♪ -♪ 叮咚 ♪
- ♪ Ding-dong ♪ - ♪ Ding-dong ♪
-♪ 叮咚 ♪ -♪ 叮咚 ♪
- ♪ Ding-dong ♪ - ♪ Ding-dong ♪
-♪ 叮咚 叮咚 ♪ -♪ 叮咚 ♪
- ♪ Ding-dong, ding-dong ♪ - ♪ Ding-dong... ♪
你在这儿啊
There you are.
无论你要说什么 快点说
Whatever it is, make it quick.
这个叮咚的歌♥唱完我就要登台了
I'm on after this ding-dong sing-along.
这就是我要跟你说的 你不能登台
That's exactly it. No, you're not.
不好意思 我没解释清楚 我重新说一遍
I'm sorry. I'm not explaining this well at all. Let me start over.
加博先生今晚要录音
Mr. Garbeau is recording tonight.
他打算把我的演讲制成磁带
He's gonna put my speech out as a tape,
所以今晚只有我能发言
so I'm the only one who's gonna speak.
你能相信吗
Can you believe it?
-科迪 这... -我的加博磁带
- Cody, that's... - My own Garbeau tape.
科迪 我...
Hey, Cody? I-I...
我想送你一个礼物
I want to give you something.
庆祝你的重要时刻
Just to celebrate your big moment.
真的吗
Really?
真的 你教会了我很多
Yeah. You've taught me so much about...
这个体系的道理
about the system,
还有上线的重要性
about the importance of upline,
还有信任
about trust.
你信任我吗 科迪
Do you trust me, Cody?
你是我的头号♥学员
You're my number one mentee.
但你...信任我吗
But do you... trust me?
信任
Yeah.
很好
Good.
好 过来 跟我来
Okay, come on. Follow me.
好
Okay.
快到了
Almost there.
好了
All right.
就这样别动
Stay just like that.
好的
Okay.
-♪ 叮咚 ♪ -♪ 叮咚 ♪
- ♪ Ding-dong ♪ - ♪ Ding-dong ♪
♪ 叮咚 ♪
♪ Ding-dong ♪
♪ 叮咚 ♪
♪ Ding-dong ♪
你能行的
You got this.
克丽丝朵
K-Krystal?
克丽丝朵
Krystal?
你想送我什么礼物
What-what-what is it you want to give me?
支票 拥抱和摇滚 对吧
Checks, hugs and rock and roll. Huh?
好了 大伙
All right, folks.
克丽丝朵 克丽丝朵
Krystal? Krystal?
克丽丝朵
Krystal!
克丽丝朵 克丽丝朵
Krystal! Krystal!
我们准备好
Are we ready...
谈生意了吗
to talk some business?!
我们谈生意吧
Let's talk business!
-我们谈生意吧 -好
- Let's talk business! - Yes!
我们谈生意吧 接下来发言的人
Let's talk business. Our next speaker
无需过多介绍
needs no introduction.
-他就是那位... -大家好 谢谢
- He is the man you c... - Hi. Thank you.
大家好啊
剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表