剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表
不想
No.
你不想吗
You don't?
我说了不想 不是吗
I said no, didn't I?
其实 我也不想
The thing is, I-I don't want to, either.
把无名指伸出来
Give me that finger.
这样好多了 对吧
That feels better, right?
博纳先生 我没那么多时间
Mr. Boner, I, uh, don't have all day.
反正我也得回去上那个愚蠢的班了
I got to go back to my stupid J-O-B, anyway.
晚上来我家 我们一起吃晚饭
Come to my place later, we'll have dinner.
好的 对了 我得帮加博先生取点东西
Yeah, okay. Oh, I have to pick up a few things for Mr. Garbeau
然后送到天堂岛去 不过没问题
and then drop them off at Paradise Cay, but yeah.
你要见奥比吗
You're seeing Obie?
那好 过几个小时来接我
Oh, well, pick me up in a couple hours.
我跟你一起去
I'll go with you.
-好的 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
-再见 爱你 -再见
- Bye. Love you. - Bye.
生物危害
厄尼 哈罗德
Ernie? Harold?
在屋里 妈妈
Back here, Mom.
我不是美创商的产品
I am not a FAM product.
我不是美创商的产品
I am not a FAM product.
这到底是怎么回事
What in tarnation is going on?
很搞笑吧
Aren't these a hoot?
而且不只是搞笑
A-And they're not just funny.
还很有教育意义
They teach a valuable lesson.
百分百自用
100% self-use.
那是我的面霜
That's my face cream.
亲爱的 我们要求我们的下线全情投入
Hon, we're asking our downline to commit.
我们也必须要全情投入
We have to commit, too.
但是美创商没有这款面霜
But FAM doesn't sell that face cream.
他们也没有我喜欢的那种洗洁精
And they don't sell that dish soap I like, either.
克丽丝朵说一个家庭所需要的一切
Krystal says that everything a family needs
都在那个商品目录里
is in that catalogue.
克丽丝朵错了
Well, Krystal's wrong.
你买♥♥得越多
The more you buy,
赚得就越多
the more you make.
这根本说不通
That doesn't make sense.
斯坦让我上午休息
S-Stan gave me the morning off.
马上就到下午了
Well, it's about to be afternoon.
过来 宝贝
Come on here, baby.
回头见
See you later.
米尔塔
Mirta?
你换了锁
You changed the locks?
电视台政策
Station policy.
我还需要你把通行证还回来
And I'm gonna need your badge back.
可惜我没带来
Wish I had it on me.
就夹在你包上呢
It's clipped to your bag.
来吧 我们去喝杯咖啡 顺便谈谈
Come on. Let's go get a coffee, talk.
我可以借钱给你
I'll loan you some money.
我不需要钱
I don't need money.
那你为什么偷设备
Then why are you stealing equipment?
我是借设备
I'm borrowing equipment.
-那你怎么不问我 -说实话吗
- Why not just ask? - Honestly?
因为我不想听你居高临下的狗屁
Because I didn't want to hear your condescending bullshit.
我在忙一个报道 开心了吗
I'm working on a story. Happy?
是的 这很好
Yes, actually. That's-that's great.
你真觉得你卖♥♥得出去
You really think you can sell it?
我有点居高临下了
That was condescending.
我在碰运气
I'm working on a spec.
让我用几天我以前的办公室
Let me use my old office for a couple of days.
也许我会第一个拿给你
I might offer it to you first.
谢了 艾萨克
Thanks, Isaac.
好的 你享受其中
All right, you're loving this.
你很开心 你在微笑
You're happy, you're happy, you're smiling.
对 就这样
Yes, like that, like that.
微风吹拂着你的脸
Now, cool breeze in your face,
你甩落尾巴上的水珠
you're airing out your tail.
-科迪 -这到底是在搞什么
- Cody. - What in the h-E-double toothpicks is going on here?
科迪 冷静
Cody, cool your jets.
没事 我已经拍完了
It's fine. I-I think I got what I needed.
我今天就能弄好小样
I'll have contact sheets today.
-谢谢 -没错 滚吧
- Thank you. - That's right, get out of here.
你为什么要浪费时间做这个
Why are you wasting your time with this?
还在搞水花运动
Splashercize still?
我知道我不能为美创商做水花运动 科迪
Well, I know I can't do Splashercize for FAM, Cody,
但我可以为自己做
but I can do it for me.
亲爱的 看看这些栅栏和大门
Honey, look at all these fences and gates.
你明明可以做一只自♥由♥飞翔的鸟
I mean, why would you be a caged fish
为什么要做一条被囚禁的鱼
when you can be a bird flying free?
因为我需要工资
Because I need a salary.
美创商的奖金可不够
FAM bonus checks won't do.
变成鱼了我真抱歉
Sorry if that makes me a fish.
我说了 克丽丝朵 我现在直接为奥比工作了
I told you, Krystal, I'm working directly for Obie now.
他有给你发钱吗
Is he paying you yet?
这...
Is...?
你不喜欢我的打扮吗
Don't you like my costume?
喜欢
Yeah. Yeah.
我得去给奥比买♥♥花
I need to grab Obie's flowers.
-好 -马上回来
- Okay. - Be right back.
非常感谢你们的插花
So, thank you so much for the beautiful arrangement
我们希望明天能见到你们呢
and-and we'd love to all see you tomorrow,
你们都可以过来
so all of you can stop by.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
菊花
Chrysanthemums.
-美创商夏花 -科迪·博那 真没想到
- The FAM summer flower. - Cody Boner, as I live and breathe.
是博纳 如果你在做我认为你在做的事的话
Bonar. You won't be living or breathing much longer
你就活不了多久了
if you're doing what I think you're doing.
-你觉得我在做什么 -我不会告诉你的
- What do you think I'm doing? - Not gonna give you any ideas.
我去买♥♥花
I'll get the flowers.
-别对着她笑 -她是你保姆吗
- Don't smile at her. - Is that your babysitter?
不 我未婚妻
No, my fiancée.
恭喜了
Mazel tov.
如果不是要布置讲台
There's no reason for an arrangement
你没必要买♥♥这么一大束菊花
of chrysanthemums that size except to cover a podium.
你要举♥行♥集♥会♥ 对吗
You're holding a rally, aren't you?
使用布里奇斯理念 独♥立♥业主们
With the Bridges Method, IBOs,
真的能赚到钱
they actually make money.
赚很多钱 以至于他们很多人
So much money that many of them choose
都在阳光之州退休
to retire to the Sunshine State.
如果布里奇斯与日俱增的成员
Now, if this growing Bridges population
-想要聚在一起... -这违反了
- wants to come together-- - That's a breach
加博-布里奇斯中立条约
of the Garbeau-Bridges Neutrality Pact.
作为奥比·加博二世的安保队伍成员
As a member of Obie Garbeau II's security team,
我得告诉你
I've got to inform you
我会通知他
that I'm going to inform him.
-安保 -是的
- Security? Hmm. - Yeah.
-精英安保队伍 -所以
- The elite security team. - So...
你不是自己的老板了吗
you're not your own boss anymore?
-把花放下 很好 -已经放下了
- Drop the flowers. That's right. - I already did.
很好
That's great.
你为什么有枪
Why do you have a gun?
我想要一把
I wanted one.
你们要杀了对方吗
You guys gonna kill each other?
把枪收起来
Put those away.
我要去找奥比了
I'm off to talk to Obie.
如果你们"布里奇斯"出现问题了
So don't page me when your "Bridges"
可别来找我
start running over troubled water.
如果你想见识真正的集♥会♥ 明天来希尔顿酒店
Stop by the Hilton tomorrow if you want to see a real rally.
要是让我做决定 你们的集♥会♥就吹了
There won't be a rally if I have anything to say about it.
就算能办集♥会♥
And even if there were,
那些菊花也太高了跟讲台不搭
剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表