剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表
Move that product.
努力卖♥♥货
Move that product.
财源滚滚
And money in your pocket.
财源滚滚
Money in your pocket.
财源滚滚 财源滚滚
Money in your pocket. Money in your pocket.
好了 各位
All right, y'all.
我想欢迎新加入的水花运动员
I'd like to welcome our new Splashers.
感谢巴里拉他们入伙
And thank Barry for bringing them.
巴里已经连续三周成为招募冠军了
Now, Barry's brought the most recruits three weeks in a row,
因此 下一个口号♥由他来选择
so he gets to pick the next chant.
-来呀 -来呀
- Come on. - Come on.
-说呀 -巴里
- Say it. - Barry.
巴里 巴里
Barry. Barry.
巴里 巴里
Barry. Barry.
谁能和巴里一较高下呢
Who's gonna give Barry a run for his money?
好
Okay!
逆流勇进水上乐园 停车场
The Electrician - The Walker Brothers
♪ Baby, it's slow ♪
♪ When lights go low ♪
♪ There's no help, no ♪
♪ He's drilling through ♪
♪ The spiritus sanctus tonight ♪
♪ Through the dark hip falls ♪
♪ Screaming, oh, you mambos ♪
♪ Kill me and kill me ♪
♪ And kill me ♪
怎么了 是有蜜蜂吗
What? Is there a bee or something?
你什么毛病
What's your damage?
我们正在上课呢
We're in the middle of a class.
别捣乱 伙计 我们在做水花运动
Knock it off, pal. We're splashing here.
你们的课离经叛道
This class... is an apostasy.
加博先生要取缔你们的课
Mr. Garbeau wants this class shut down.
-是罗杰·彭兰德 -各位 稍安勿躁
- It's Roger Penland. - Hey, y-y'all, just stay put.
各位 稍安勿躁
Y'all just stay put. Come on.
你搞什么鬼
What the hell, man?
水花运动是对加博体系的
This Splashercize is a perversion
一种歪曲
of the Garbeau System.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
各位 让我来解决
You guys, I can fix this.
让我来解决 各位 各位
I-I can fix this, y'all. Y'all.
各位 各位 先留在泳池里
Y'all, y'all, just stay in the pool.
-他是谁 -他是奥比的手下
- Who's that? - He works for Obie.
他是奥比的手下吗
He works for Obie?
我觉得是罗杰·彭兰德
I think it's Roger Penland.
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
你可以打电♥话♥的
You could've phoned.
电♥话♥里说不清楚
The telephone can be imprecise.
好吧 你亲眼看过了
Well, now you came, you saw.
水花运动能激励我的下线
Splashercize motivates my downline.
他们可喜欢了 这是个招募利器
They love it. It's a recruiting tool.
你可以告诉他我改进了加博体系
You can tell him I'm improving the Garbeau System.
你的职责不是改进体系
You aren't charged with improvement.
你的职责是复♥制♥体系
You're charged with duplication.
没有秩序
In the absence of order...
就会出现混乱
there's chaos.
我猜你们中肯定没人
I mean, I'm sure none of you
想成为自己的老板 所以
want to be your own boss, so...
我是说 汉克
I mean, Hank,
你喜欢在温迪克斯超♥市♥工作 对吧
you love it at Winn-Dixie, right?
还有 吉姆
And, Jim,
上夜班听起来挺有趣的
working the night shift sounds kind of fun.
-夜里不缺停车位 -对
- Well, there's always parking. - Yes.
所以我不会用那些陈词滥调
So I'm not even gonna tempt you with some big song and dance
来诱导你们加入美创商创业
about running your own business with FAM.
男高音们
I think the tenors
正在准备《科科莫》的曲谱
are putting together bell charts for "Kokomo."
什么
What?
厄尼 在你惹出更多麻烦之前
Before you step in any more dog doo, Ernie,
我应该告诉你
I think I should tell you.
我们以前也遇到过这种情况
We've been through this before.
汉克加入过美创商 但是没赚到钱
Hank tried FAM, and it never really paid off for him.
必须努力工作才行 明白吗
It-it takes hard work. You know?
我只是想为大家提供机会
I just want everybody to have the opportunity.
但是不可能人人都成为自己的老板 厄尼
But everybody can't be their own boss, Ernie.
没错
No.
吉姆 不是人人都有谈成生意的本事
Not everyone has the teeth to close, Jim.
来了
Yes.
-你好 -我要立刻找奥比·加博谈话
- Hi. - I need to speak to Obie Garbeau ASA-fucking-P.
奥比·加博二世
Obie Garbeau II.
立刻 科迪 打给他
Now, Cody. Call him.
打给他
Call him?
无能为力
No can do.
他每23天就换一个号♥码
He pays to get a new number every 23 days.
他比总统还难联♥系♥
I mean, he's harder to reach than the president.
好吧 那我去他家找他
Well, then I'll go to his house.
你是不是昏头了
Are you high on life?
他家在一个岛上 没人知道在哪
It's on an island. Nobody knows where it is.
就算你找到了
And even if you did,
他还有训练有素的保镖 克丽丝朵
he has a highly trained security detail, Krystal.
训练有素
Highly trained.
跟我说吧
Talk to me.
我是你的上线 我来指导你
I'm your upline. I'm here to guide you.
呵呵
Hardy-har.
我要跟奥比谈
I need to speak to Obie.
只有华盛顿级的才能直接
Well, only Washingtons can talk directly
和奥比·加博二世谈话
to Obie Garbeau II.
你是华盛顿级的吗 克丽丝朵
Are you a Washington, Krystal?
你很清楚我不是华盛顿级的
You know damn well I'm not a Washington.
没错 因为如果你是华盛顿级的
That's right. Because if you were a Washington,
你下周就能受邀去参加
you would be invited to his retreat
他的天堂岛的度假了
next week at Paradise Cay.
好吧
Fine.
我怎样才能成为华盛顿级的
How do I become a Washington?
你不能
Well, you can't.
暂时不能 不过
For now. But...
我能 我可以代表你去和他谈话
I can. And I can go and talk to him on your behalf.
这就是上线该做的 对吧
That's what uplines are for. Hmm?
帮助我帮助你
Help me help you,
因为帮助你就是帮助我
because helping you helps me.
想获得那么多积分
Now, to get that kind of FP,
我们要进行的招募将是你
we're talking about a level of recruiting
从未尝试过的级别 克丽丝朵
you've never attempted before, Krystal.
要招多少
How many?
这非常复杂
Well, it's very complicated.
每招十五个独♥立♥业主积分乘数就会变...
There's, uh, bonus FP multipliers every 15 IBOs...
要招多少
How many?
五十个
Fifty.
一周之内
In a week?
我会签约五十个独♥立♥业主
I'll sign 50 IBOs.
好极了
Great.
水花运动是我独创的
Splashercize was my thing.
奥比应该感谢我 而不是取缔我的课
Obie should thank me, not shut me down.
等等 你说什么
Wait. I'm sorry.
有人取缔了你的课
Someone shut down your class?
对 奥比派来的一个人
Yeah. Some guy Obie sent.
一个人 他长什么样
Some guy? What'd he look like?
说不好 光脚 穿西装
I don't know. Barefoot. In a suit.
我的天啊
Holy freakolis.
奥比派来了罗杰·彭兰德
Obie sent Roger Penland.
克丽丝朵 他是安保主管
Krystal, he's the head of security.
他以前是特种部队的
He was a Green Beret.
我好慌
I'm so fricked.
彭兰德出现了就意味着
If Penland showed up, it means that...
就意味着奥比·加博听了我的磁带
it means that Obie Garbeau heard my tape.
听到你的发言了
And he heard you.
剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表