剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表
前情回顾
Previously...
这些都是崔维斯的
It's all Travis's.
他买♥♥的 我只是帮忙保管
He bought it. I'm just storing it.
他死了最糟的是我不能跟他离婚了
Worst thing about him dying is that now I can't divorce him,
听着 我很少遇到顺风顺水的人
Look, I don't meet a lot of folk during good times.
我遇到的人总是需要一个可以靠着流泪的肩膀
I do meet folk when they need a shoulder to cry on.
你得离开镜头 先生
We need you out of the shot. Sir.
美创商夺走了我的家人
FAM took my family.
奥比·加博夺走了我的家人
Obie Garbeau took my family.
我真正想做的是在集♥会♥上发言
What I'd really love is to speak at the rally.
你打算说什么
What would you say?
我的梦想没有死在沼泽里
My dream didn't end in the swamp.
-对 -它活在泳池里
- No! - It lives on in the pool.
我有人脉 郊区人脉
I have access to people. Suburban people.
不过他们希望这里从美创商进货
But they're gonna want FAM goods stocked here.
买♥♥下存货
Buy the inventory.
把你这个偷♥窥♥孔糊上
Spackle your little eye-spy here.
你可以继续增加门票销♥售♥
You get to keep boosted ticket sales,
我可以拿回我的房♥子
I get my house back.
我想成为美创商的一分子
I want to be part of the FAM.
好的 厄尼
Okay, Ernie.
见鬼
Shit.
妈的
Ah, fuck.
今天早上一来就看见它们了
Came in this morning, there they were.
你应该戴手套
You should be wearing gloves.
你联♥系♥动物管理局了吗
Did you call animal control?
他们马上就来
They're on their way.
我爸爸建了这个乐园
You know, my daddy built this park.
他发明了漂流河
That man invented the lazy river.
重点是 过去的38年里
Point is, I have been coming to this park
我几乎每天都来这个乐园
nearly every day for the past 38 years.
我见过心脏病发作
I have seen heart attacks,
求婚
marriage proposals,
剧烈呕吐 种族融合
projectile vomit, desegregation.
但是我从来没有见过
But never, I mean never have I seen
死鸟从天而降
birds drop out of the sky.
美创商
空气清新剂
上线
想象
计划
实现
成功是渴望
下线
你就快成功了
咨♥询♥上线
美国创始人商品 富兰克林级
厄尼
逆流勇进水上乐园
丧气鬼
想做什么就做什么
厨房♥用纸
美创商的人受人尊敬
佛州中部上帝养成史
第一季 第四集
你好
Hello.
我想亲自祝贺你
I want to personally congratulate you
你的商业头脑令人印象深刻
on your impressive business acumen.
你这样的商人
You're the kind of businessman who'd benefit
会从我的天堂岛度假一对一指导中受益
from one-on-one mentoring at my retreat on Paradise Cay.
听起来不错 对吧
Sounds good, doesn't it?
-对 -不过等等
- Yes. - But wait.
看来你还没到华盛顿级
I see here you're not a Washington yet.
你觉得你能在下周前获得足够的
Think you can accrue enough Founders points
-美创商积分吗 -科迪·博纳
- by next week... - Cody Bonar.
我觉得你能
I think you can.
很好 希望到时候能见到你
Good. Hope to see you there...
科迪·博纳
Cody Bonar.
这样我就能和你握手了
so I can shake your hand.
希望到时候能见到你
Hope to see you there...
科迪·博纳
Cody Bonar.
这样我就能和你握手了
so I can shake your hand.
希望到时候能见到你
Hope to see you there...
你得让他们知道
You got to let them know
你是个有种的人
you got coconuts down there.
大家都是为了这个掏钱
That's all anybody's ever buying.
-干杯 妮妮 -有种
- Cheers, Neenee. - Coconuts.
你明白我的意思吧
You-you know what I mean, right?
嗯 我明白...
Yeah, I know what coconuts...
-开始吧 厄尼 -好的
- Do your thing, Ernie. - Okay.
加油 厄尼 加油加油 厄尼
Go, Ernie. Go, go, go, Ernie.
你好 朋友
Hello, friend.
-你想不想成为... -等等
- How would you like to be... - Yeah, uh-uh.
笑一笑好吗
And-and maybe smile a little.
笑一笑 好的
Smile a little? Okay.
每次他们买♥♥东西 你...
Every time they buy something, you...
就有钱进到...
it's money in the...
-太他妈瘆人了 -我做什么了
- That's creepy as hell. - What'd I do?
-嗯 你看起来怪怪的 -太他妈瘆人了
- Yeah, you look weird... - Creepy as hell.
-别笑 -什么
- Do not smile. - What?
而且要看着我们说话 看着听众
A-And speak to us, your audience.
-好的 没问题 -嗯 我们想要...
- Okay, that's good. All right. - Yeah, we want...
我们要买♥♥美创商的产品吗
Are we gonna buy FAM products?
-不确定 -不确定
- I don't know. - I don't know.
通过美创商
With-with FAM,
每次他们买♥♥东西
every time they buy something,
你
you...
就能
get to put...
通过美创商
With FAM,
只要他们买♥♥东西
when-whenever they buy something,
就有钱进到你的口袋里
that's money in your pocket.
他们买♥♥咖啡 你35岁就能退休
They get coffee, you retire at 35.
等等 我都40岁了
Wait a minute, I'm-I'm 40.
那又怎样 厄尼 加油
So what? Ernie, come on.
-有种 -有种
- Coconuts. - Coconuts.
我就是 我不擅长背台词
I just... I'm not good reading from a script.
厄尼 不是人人都有本事谈成生意
Well, Ernie, not everyone has the teeth to be a closer
晋升层级
and climb the ranks.
但我想谈成生意 晋升层级
But I want to close. I want to climb the ranks.
说得好 明白我的手段了吗
Exactly. You see what I did?
我拿走了你的东西 你马上就想要它了
I took something from you, and right away you wanted it.
你就需要它了
You needed it.
天呐
Geeze.
没错 这就是人性
Yeah, it's called human nature.
逆向心理学是有用的
Reverse psychology works.
我们工作的时候拿走人们的东西
When we take away peoples' stuff at work,
他们就很想拿回去
they really want it back.
也许我可以利用这一点
Maybe I can use that
来培养哈罗德对接球游戏的兴趣
to get Harold interested in playing catch.
好 我们回头见 好吗
All right, I'll see y'all later, okay?
好
Okay.
-再见 -再见
- Bye-bye. - Bye.
他真的需要学点心理学
That man really needs some psychology.
不过无所谓了
Doesn't matter, though.
水花运动火起来了
Splashercize is a hit.
下线尊重上线
The downline respects the upline,
上线生意稳定
and the upline's got a-a steady hustle going.
我在考虑创立自己的泳装品牌
Thinking about starting my own line of swimwear.
没错 亲爱的 你可以穿这个
Yes, honey. You can pull with this.
是啊 鳄鱼寡妇需要找点乐子
Yeah, well, this alligator widow could use some.
亲爱的 你赚了那么多钱打算干什么
So, what you gonna do with all that sweet cash, honey?
你要把所有东西买♥♥回来吗
You gonna, uh, buy all your stuff back?
才不呢 我需要一辆车和一个歇脚的地方
Hell no. I needed a car and a place to sit.
其余的钱都用来确保
The rest of it goes to making damn sure
我们不会无家可归
we got a roof over our head.
练大腿 水花运动 完美身材
Thighs. Love your buns with Splashercize.
练臀腿 练臀腿
Hips and thighs, hips and thighs.
水花运动 完美身材
Love your buns with Splashercize.
努力卖♥♥货
And move that product.
努力卖♥♥货
剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表