剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表
科迪
Cody.
科迪·博纳
Cody Bonar.
科迪·博纳
Cody Bonar.
我一直在等你这样的人出现
I've been waiting for someone like you.
奥比 我觉得不要...
Obie, I don't think that--
取消直升机
Cancel the damn chopper.
朋友们 这个世界有许多主人
My friends, this is a world of many masters.
科迪
Cody?
许多体系
Many systems.
无数人串通一气偷你的钱
Countless people conniving to steal your money
打♥压♥你的志气
and break your spirit.
有时候会让人晕头转向
Makes a man dizzy sometimes.
-这裙子你留下吧 -但是亲爱的...
- You keep that dress. - But, honey--
你听到奥比说的了 我们就快成功了
You heard Obie. We're so close.
我们只需要更努力地工作
We just have to work harder.
但是如果你遵循我的体系
But if you follow my system,
加博体系
the Garbeau System,
那你只用
you serve no one
服务自己
but yourself.
科迪·博纳
你知道怎么开抢吧
You do know how to shoot, yeah?
感觉挺直观的
Seems pretty intuitive.
克丽丝朵 借过
Krystal! Excuse me.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
从何说起呢 我见到加博先生了
Where to begin? I, uh, I met with Mr. Garbeau,
我们进行了一对一谈话
and we talked man-to-man,
他邀请我加入他的精英保镖队伍
and he asked me to be on his elite security force.
还给了我一把枪
Gave me a gun and everything.
-天啊 科迪 这玩意上膛了吗 -应该上膛了
- Jesus Christ, Cody. Is that thing loaded? - Yeah. I think so.
子弹可能不是金的 不过
I mean, I don't think the bullets are gold, though,
不过还是挺酷的 对吧
but it's still, still pretty cool, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
怎么说呢 你一定是打动他了
What can I say? You must've really impressed him.
我想是的
Yeah, I guess I did.
你有没有给他看水花运动手册
Did you ever get to show him that Splashercize book?
有吗
Yeah?
如果他够聪明 就会好好看的
Yeah, if he's smart, he'll read it.
别担心 现在加博先生和我工作关系密切
Don't worry. Mr. Garbeau and I work closely now.
我会跟他谈的
I'll talk to him.
人们经常会问我 "奥比"
Oftentimes people will ask me, "Obie,
"你是个富有的人 英俊的人"
you're a rich man, a handsome man,
"世间成功的顶峰"
the pinnacle of earthly success.
"你卖♥♥的究竟是什么"
What is it you sell exactly?"
只有你想不到 没有我们做不到
奥比·加博二世
独♥立♥创业
我看着他们的眼睛
And I look 'em straight in the peepers
告诉他们 "兄弟"
and I tell 'em, "Brother,
美创商
"我把人们的灵魂回售给他们"
I sell people back their souls."
就像牧师所说的 "我们都得服务于人"
Like the preacher man says, "We all got to serve somebody."
所以我想让你们扪心自问
So I want you to ask yourselves,
"我在为谁服务"
"Who am I serving?"
"他对我的灵魂做了什么"
"And what did he do with my soul?"
谁能做到
Who gets it done?
美创商华盛顿级
FAM Washington.
谁能做到 美创商华盛顿级
Who gets it done? FAM Washington.
停止录音
Stop tape.
我跟你说了
I told you,
我的心脏没毛病
my heart is just fine.
不装起搏器 你随时都可能死
Without that pacemaker, you could die any moment.
我能接受
I can live with that.
好胸
Nice tits.
剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表