剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表
确保上了膛
make sure it's loaded.
如果你要勒索一个人
And if you're going to blackmail someone...
手里要留录像带副本
make a copy of the tape.
你是想帮我吗
You're actually trying to help me here?
我不再想
My decision to leave
为加博先生卖♥♥命的决定
Mr. Garbeau's service...
是出于个人原因
is personal.
你有他失去的清晰愿景
You have the clarity he has lost.
我欣赏你
I admire you.
我
I...
好吧
Okay.
我能问你个事吗
Can I ask you something?
你为什么不♥穿♥鞋
Why don't you wear shoes?
罗杰
Roger...
别搞花样
don't do anything shifty.
我不是威胁
I am not a threat.
把枪放下 科迪 我们的谈话刚有了进展
Put the gun down, Cody. We were just getting somewhere.
你确定吗
You sure?
是的 把枪放下
Yes, put the gun down.
放下
Put it down.
科迪
Cody!
-对不起 -把枪放下 傻蛋
- I'm sorry! - Put the gun down, dumbass!
罗杰
Roger!
罗杰 你还好吗
Roger, are you okay?
罗杰
Roger?
天 他死了 科迪
Oh, my God. He's dead, Cody.
天啊 天啊
Oh, God. Oh, God.
天啊
Oh, God.
-天啊 -我们得找人过来
- Oh, my... - We need to call someone.
-不 停下 -我们得报♥警♥
- No! Stop it. - We need to call the police!
-我们得报♥警♥ -操 停下
- We need to call them. - Fuck. Stop, stop, stop.
老天 科迪 别报♥警♥
Jesus Christ, Cody. No! No, don't call the police.
老天 闭嘴
Jesus Christ! Shut up!
深呼吸 闭嘴好吗
Breathe, breathe. Shut the fuck up, all right?
-我杀了个老兵 -闭嘴
- I-I killed a veteran. - Shut the fuck up.
-我... -闭嘴
- I-- - Shut up!
-闭嘴 -我杀了个老兵
- Shut up. - I killed a veteran.
-闭嘴 闭嘴 -我不能...
- Shut up, shut up, shut up. - I-I can't--
闭嘴 闭嘴 他妈的闭嘴
Shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up! Shut the fuck up!
过来 过来 快来
Come here. Come here. Come on.
我喘不上气
I can't breathe. I--
外套脱了 快
Here, take off this jacket. Come on.
我做了什么
What did I do?!
-我做了什么 -快点
- What have I done? - Come on, come on.
不不 科迪 科迪
No, no, no, no. Cody, Cody. Here.
深呼吸 深呼吸
Breathe, breathe, breathe.
到浴缸里去 快
Get in the tub. Come on.
好了 你数到一万
Okay, I want you to count to 10,000.
数
Count.
-一 二 -一
- One... two... - One...
-二 -三
- Two... - Three...
-三 -三
- Three! - Three.
数到一万前不准出来
Do not leave that tub until you get to 10,000.
四 五
Four, five...
六 七
six, seven,
八 九
eight, nine...
操
Fuck!
该死
Shit.
莎白
Bets?
现在不方便
This is not a good time!
都怪你
This is your fault!
-莎白 -都怪你
- Bets! - It's your fault!
莎白 冷静
Bets, please, calm down!
现在不行 拜托了
Not right now. Please.
-你毁了厄尼 -冷静
- You broke Ernie. - Calm down.
-莎白 -你知道他心里难受
- Bets! - You knew he was having trouble.
-莎白 拜托 -你知道他心里难受
- Bets, please. - You knew he was in trouble
然后你利用了他
and you used him.
你说得对
You're right.
你说得对
You're right.
你说得对
You're right!
你说得对
You're right!
我把厄尼推进了火坑
I pushed Ernie into this shit,
然后把自己也推进来了
and I pushed myself into it,
然后我搞砸了
and I screwed up!
我搞砸了
I screwed up.
这垃圾就是狗屁
This crap is crap.
对
Y‐Yeah.
-对 没错 -这垃圾就是狗屁
‐ Yeah, it is! Yes! ‐ This crap is crap!
美创商就是狗屁
This FAM is crap!
我只想要老公回来
I just want my husband back.
我也是
Me, too.
回家吧 莎白
Go home, Bets.
那个谁
Hey, you.
过来
Come here.
过来
Come here.
你是我的人 对吧
You're one of mine, right?
-我是你的人 -好
‐ I'm all of yours. ‐ Okay, good.
-你有见到博纳吗 -没有 先生
‐ Have you seen Bonar? ‐ No, sir.
去找他
Go find him.
-天啊 遵命 先生 -快去
‐ Oh, my gosh. Yes, sir. ‐ Go, go, go.
我的天
Oh, my God.
...55, 756, 757,
-科迪 -758 759 700
‐ Cody? ‐ 758, 759, 700...
-50 167 -科迪 科迪
‐ 50... 167. ‐ Cody. Cody.
你数到760了
You're at 760?
好 我帮你记住 你可以暂停一下
Okay, I'll remember that. You can stop counting now.
干得好
Terrific job.
我来说 你听着 好吗
I'm gonna talk, and I just want you to listen, okay?
我厌倦了一味地撒谎
I'm tired of lying all the time.
我不爱你
I don't love you.
我不知道我是否会爱上你
I don't know if I'll ever love you.
这是事实
That's the truth.
但我真的厌倦了孤身一人
But I'm really tired of being alone.
人们把我当废物 因为他们确实可以
People treat me like crap because they can,
而且...我不知道如何阻止他们
and... I don't know how to stop them.
所以我会生气 然后...
And so, I get mad and...
那只会让事情变得更糟
that just makes things worse.
我一个人做不到
I can't do this alone.
我需要你 科迪
I need you, Cody.
如果你愿意
And if you'll let me,
我会把你当成我需要的人来对待
I'll treat you like someone I need.
我是你的人 克丽丝朵
I'm yours, Krystal.
你得帮我还房♥贷
You got to help with the mortgage.
好的
Okay.
怎么帮
How?
我们可以靠你的信托基金过日子
W‐We could live off your trust.
自从我告诉我妈妈我想跟你结婚后
I, uh, I stopped getting any money from the trust
就从信托基金里拿不到钱了
after I told my mother I wanted to marry you.
那我们可以去更便宜的地方
Well, we could go somewhere cheaper,
重新开始
start over.
是吗
Yeah?
我可以找个工作
I could get a job.
做什么呢
Doing what?
我不知道 我从来没工作过
I don't know. I've never had a job before.
工作很难的 科迪
Jobs are hard, Cody.
所以我才从来没工作过
That's why I never had one.
你有什么朋友能帮我们的吗
Do you have any friends that could help us?
没有 他们都讨厌美创商
No, they were all negative about FAM.
我们终于在美创商有所成就了
FAM was finally working for us.
不 没有
剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表