剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表
Casey 解决了 我告诉过你我会处理的
Casey. Sorted. I told you I'd take care of it.
干得好 Leon 我要过来了
Great work, Leon. I'm coming over.
我要来英国
I'm coming over to the UK.
等等 为什么 事情已经都解决了
Wait, what for? It's all sorted now.
Leon 你真的认为我们要花3亿英镑
Leon, you really think we're going to spend 300 million
挖到你们然后放在一边不管了
acquiring you and then just leave you alone?
很抱歉你没想明白过来 但是这样我觉得还挺好玩的
Sorry. You can't see, but I'm highly amused by this.
我两天之后到
I'll be over in two days.
如果有任何一个人闲着什么都不干
If you got any bodies lying around,
我会打开碎木机碎了你们
I'd fire up the wood chipper.
我的天啊 她绝对恨我们
Oh, my God, she absolutely hates us.
现在每个人都恨我们
Everyone hates us now.
这只是个事实
That's just the facts.
就像是我们处于那些轻型飞机里坠毁事故中的一个
It's like we're in one of them light aircraft crashes
而且所有的乘客都死了 它被放到新闻上
and all the passengers die, it's on the news
而且每个人都像是"噢 呜呼"
and everyone's like, "Oh, boo-hoo."
"埃弗顿队的得分是几来着"
"What was the Everton score again?"
没人在乎
Nobody cares.
因为只有富人才有钱坐在小飞机里四处飞
Because only rich people can afford to fly around in little planes,
而且没人喜欢富人
and nobody likes rich people.
我也不喜欢 而且我是富人中的一份子
Including me. And I'm one of them.
所以 理论上 我恨我自己
So, in theory, I hate myself.
还恨你
And you.
恨你
And you.
所以 总而言之 操♥我♥自己的
So, in summary, fuck me,
操你 操你 还有操你
fuck you, fuck you and fuck you.
结束
The end.
抱歉 我只是对我曾说过的所有关于
Sorry, I just had a sudden wave of remorse
可爱的克里斯·马汀(酷玩乐队主唱)的坏话
for all the horrible things I ever said
突然感到一阵悔恨
about lovely, lovely Chris Martin.
他是对的 你知道的
He's right, you know.
现在的人对百万富翁那是相当麻木不仁
There's never been a more insensitive time to be a millionaire.
是 他当然是对的
Yeah, of course he's right.
这就是为什么我们要团结一致 咱们
That's why we have to stick together. Us.
现在这些事只有我们彼此能懂
We're the only ones that get this now.
也许我之前对房♥子的事
Maybe I was a bit rash
有点鲁莽了
about the house.
也许它挺好的
Maybe it is quite nice.
宝贝儿 因为我已经买♥♥下它了
Sweet, because I already bought it.
你们每个人都欠我一百六十万英镑
You all owe me 1.6 million. Each.
你个混♥蛋♥
You dick.
什么 你刚刚说你想买♥♥它
What? You just said you wanted it.
好吧 我今晚要早睡因为
Right, I'm going to get an early night because
明早还要长途跋涉
I have a long journey in the morning.
在家里见
I'll see you at home.
噢 亲爱的 来点儿鸡肉吗
Oh, dear. Chicken?
你好 小孩 你♥爸♥爸在家么
Oh, hello, son. Is your dad home?
就是那个高高的 秃顶
Tall, bald,
曾经在银行的商业贷款部门工作
used to work in the business loan department at the bank?
他不在
He's not here.
噢 好吧
Oh. Right.
因为我一路开车到牛津来
Because I've just driven all the way out to Oxford.
路途真的很遥远
It's just a really long way.
我跟你说
I tell you what...
你能帮我传达一个小小的口信么
Would you be able to pass on a little message for me?
好的
OK, sure.
*操你丫的 操你丫的*
*Fuck you Fuck you*
*操你丫的 操你丫丫丫丫丫的*
Fuck you Fuck yoo-oo-ou!
剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表