剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表
对不起我骗了你
Sorry for lying.
还有 我厌烦说对不起了
Also, I'm sick of being sorry.
我因为自己有钱要到处跟人道歉
I just go around apologising for having money all the time,
而且我还控制不了 但我真的不想这样
and I can't help it. I don't particularly want it.
我真的从来没有想过这件事
I never really thought about it.
但是一旦有钱了
But once you get it,
你就被破事给粘上了 全身都被沾满
it is quite sticky, and you get covered in it.
你还觉得自己这样挺正常的 但
And you think you're acting normally, but
真正让我后怕的是
the thing that scares me is,
要是你再也分辨不出来了怎么办
what happens when you can't tell any more?
前一天 你还正常 第二天 你就...
One day, you're normal, and the next, you're...
你就变成罗素·克劳了
You're Russell Crowe.
我知道这附近有一个很棒的酒吧
I know a really nice pub not far from here.
好吧
Well,
不行 唯一的救生艇被Watto开走了
we can't, Watto's got the only lifeboat.
蕨类植物 这是其一
Well, algae, that's point A.
委尔病 这是其二
Weil's disease, that's point B.
你还要我继续数下去吗
Do you want me to carry on?
天呐
Oh, my God.
准备好了吗
Ready?
是的
Yeah.
天哪 冷死了
Sweet Jesus, it's freezing!
你还好吧 兄弟
You all right, mate?
嗯 我没事
Yeah. Yeah, I'm all right.
我没事 我跟我妈谈过了
I'm all right. I spoke to Mum,
我发泄了自己的愤怒
I let off some steam.
我...
I'm...
我还抓了几条鱼
And I got some fish.
我觉得很清醒
I feel really, really awake.
我感觉我好像嗑了什么
I feel like I've taken something,
但我并没有嗑什么
but I haven't taken something.
为什么我会感觉自己嗑了什么呢
Why do I feel like I've taken something?
来吧 兄弟 我们回家吧
Come on, mate, let's get you home.
看我把你甲板搞这么乱
Aw, look at the mess I made of your deck.
我来收拾 我会收拾干净的
I'll clean it, I'll clean it.
这个你就不用担心了
You haven't got to worry about that.
不行 我心里很乱 我要做点什么
No, I'm so wired, I've got to do something.
我感觉我好像嗑了什么
I feel like I've taken something,
但我并没有嗑什么
but I haven't taken something.
为什么我会感觉自己嗑了什么呢
Why do I feel like I've taken something?
哇哦
Whoa!
好了 哥们儿 好好玩
OK, mate. Have fun.
Watto怎么样
How's Watto?
没事
Good.
游戏怎么样
How's the game?
抱歉 我不觉得好玩
Sorry, I just don't get it.
有点像乡村度假游戏 但没它好
It's like that Farmville one, only not as good,
而且对斯堪的纳维亚人的歧视特别强烈
and a lot more racist towards Scandinavians.
你要怎么跟她说
What are you going to tell her?
那你有手上有什么
OK, what have you got for me?
好吧 算了 我不干了
OK, well, I quit.
我不想再这么做了 现在是周末
I'm not doing this any more. It's the weekend,
我应该去参加我姐妹的派对
and I was supposed to be at my mate's house party,
但是有谁在意呢
but does anyone give a shit?
我现在跟一群疯子困在一艘死亡之船上
Instead I'm stuck on a death boat with a load of maniacs,
除了Watto 他真♥他♥妈♥挺可爱的
apart from Watto, who's fucking lovely,
还喝了吐了口水的汤
eating soup with spit in it.
游戏很烂 他们试过了 努力过了 但就是很烂
The game's shit. They've tried, they have, but it is.
我的工作很烂 我的人生很烂 这还不够吗
My job is shit, and my life is shit. Is that enough for you?
知道我要说什么吗 我要给你加薪
You know what I say to that? I'll give you a pay bump.
好吧 成 - 周一见
All right, fine. - See you Monday.
Watto回来了
Watto's come back.
走吧 坐辆救生艇回家吧
Come on, let's take a life boat and go home.
不 我不走 我不会丢下这艘船
No, I'm not leaving, I'll go down with the ship.
你这样还真有蒂朵的范儿啊
Well, that's very Dido of you.
我本来不想告诉你的 Josh
I didn't want to tell you this, Josh,
因为我不想吓到你
cause I didn't want to scare you,
但是六周后我们就要公布游戏了
but we're announcing the game in six weeks
在EDX的主舞台上
on the main stage at EDX.
好吧 你知道
OK, you know,
一旦...
once...
也许一旦我们把做好的图插♥进♥去就
Maybe once we get the graphics implemented...
Josh 你说的没错 是完了 好不了了
Oh, Josh, you were right, it's shit. It's no good.
现在我懂为什么Hugo要自杀了
Now I know why Hugo shot himself.
或是为什么要杀了他妻子再自杀
Or shot his wife, and then shot himself.
Leon 我们设计一个火不了的苹果游戏
Leon, we've got an iPhone game that doesn't work.
现在不是谋杀或自杀的时候 对吧
It's hardly murder-suicide time, is it?
你有主意了 是吗
You've got something, haven't you?
新游戏的种子
A little seed for a new game?
没有
No.
其实没有
Actually, no.
兄弟们 伙计们
Boys! Boys!
别学我这样说
Now, don't quote me on this,
但我可能想出了一个吊炸天的游戏
but I might have just had a really incredible idea for a game.
剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表