剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表
你一直是那个普通的Ewan 一个百万富翁
You're just plain old Ewan, the millionaire.
但在我眼里 你看着就像个管家
But, in my eyes, you look like a butler.
你就像是<蝙蝠侠>里的Alfred
You look like Alfred out of Batman.
他在说什么 - 噢
What's he talking about? - Oh,
该死
shit.
我是不是不该在他面前说这些
Was I not meant to say anything in front of him?
兄弟 抱歉
Oh, mate, I'm so sorry.
你有多少钱
How much?
一千三百九十万 外加两千九百万的股票期权
13.9 million, plus another 29 million in stock options.
天呐
Jesus Christ.
如果这能让你好受 股票期权我用不了
If it takes the edge off, can't really touch them.
至少得等到三年才能真正到手
Stock options run over three years.
对 这不是重点
Yeah, that's not the point.
重点是你骗了我 真是...
The point is you lied to me. It's...
真是看不起人 - 对不起
It's patronising. - And I'm sorry.
你知道吗
You know what?
你跟他们一样是有钱的贱逼
You're just a rich twat like them.
不 是的 我是贱逼 我之前是这样
No. Yes, I am twat, but I was like that before,
我也控制不了 就像是一种残疾
I can't help it. It's like a disability.
我需要救济
I should be on benefits.
你还嫌钱不够吗
Oh, so you want even more money?
不 我是说不是那些钱 让我变成了贱逼
No, I'm just saying the money didn't make me into a twat.
我本来就是个贱♥人♥
I came pre-twatted.
我就觉得奇怪来着 现在谁还要管家
I thought it was weird. Who has a butler?
不 不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no, no...
她要进Greg家了
She's going into Greg's house.
你是对的
You were right.
抱歉 兄弟
Sorry, mate.
搞什么
What the hell is that?
有人开动了引擎
Someone switched the engine on.
该死
Oh, shit.
Watto
Watto.
妈的
Shit!
妈妈
Mum!
妈妈
Mum!
为什么她要远离我
Why is she sailing away from me?
Watto 兄弟 你在做什么
Watto, mate, what are you doing?
我想跟我妈谈谈
I want to talk to Mum!
妈妈 妈妈
Mum! Mum!
妈妈
Mum!
妈妈
Mum!
伙计们 我们正快速驶向那块陆地
Guys, we're going very fast towards that landmass!
Watto 快抛锚 你会撞坏我的船的
Watto, drop the anchor! You're going to crash my boat!
游艇 这叫游艇 Leon
Yacht! It's a yacht, Leon!
该死 我们要靠近陆边了 兄弟们
Oh, shit! We're getting a bit close to the edge, boys!
妈妈 妈妈
Mum! Mum!
让他走 让他走
Get him off! Get him off!
放开
Let go!
好的
Yep.
船被你搁浅了
You grounded it.
我们要被困在这里六小时
We're going to be stuck here for six hours
直到等到下次涨潮
before the tide changes.
不行 这太久了 不好意思
No, that's too long, I'm afraid.
我得赶紧和女友取得紧急联♥系♥
I need to get in contact with my girlfriend quite urgently.
她不接 - 好吧
She's not picking up. - Oh, OK.
这种情况下 我们只要找到办法来
Oh, well, in that case, we just need to find some way
控制月球的重力牵引力
to control the gravitational pull of the Moon.
你可以尝试贿赂它 - Calum 别这样 我们能
Maybe you can try and bribe it. - Calum, please, can we
谈谈吗
just talk about it?
一切都完了 Leon
Everything's going to shit, Leon.
我要去监视Abbey
I'm going to go and spy on Abbey.
你自己一个人在上面没事吧 兄弟
Um, you going to be all right up here by yourself, mate?
你以前是位很酷的妈妈
And you were a cool mum,
这一直以来都挺好的
which was always great.
一个能不♥穿♥上衣开车的妈妈
You know, a mum with the car, with the top down,
但我想需要的是一位正常的妈妈
but I think what I really needed was a normal mum.
你知道吗
You know?
我需要一位能经常臭骂我的好妈妈
I needed a good bollocking every now and again,
因为我们以前在参加童子军回来的路上一起吸烟
because we used to share fags on the way back from Scouts,
但妈妈 这对一个12岁的孩子
and that's just not on, Mum.
是不合适的 真的不适合
Not for a 12-year-old, it's just not.
所以
So
我不知道以后你想
I don't know what you want to do
怎么处理我们的关系
about our relationship in the future,
但这个就看你自己了
but I'm going to leave that in your court.
因为我不会再跟在你屁♥股♥后面了
Because I'm not going to run around after you any more.
我厌倦了追着你跑
I'm tired of chasing after you.
你懂吗
Do you understand?
好的
OK, good.
来吧 抱一抱
Come on, let's hug.
抱一下吧
Let's hug.
Naomi
Hey, Naomi.
作为我助理的最后一个好处
One last favour as my PA
你能赏脸玩下这个游戏吗
would you play the game for me?
我想我需要有人能
I think just need someone to
告诉我这物有所值
let me know it was all worthwhile.
还有 我想我磕多了 我的...
Also, I think I got the dosage wrong. My, erm...
我的手好像在膨胀
My hands seem to be growing.
奶油蘑菇意面 先生
Creamy mushroom pasta, sir.
你朝它里面打飞机了吧
You've jizzed in that one, haven't you?
嗯嗯
Hmm.
要我做什么
Can I help you?
虽然这不管我的事
It's none of my business, but
但要是你了解他你会发现他很好
he's actually a great guy once you get to know him.
我也是花了很多年才拨开外面的糟粕
It took me about two years to break through the outer crust
然后看到里面的精华 但
and get to the good stuff, but...
这样做值得
it was worth it.
天呐 她出来了 她要出来了
My God, she's coming out. She's coming out!
等等 等等
Wait a minute, wait a minute.
她是过去拿东西的
She just went to get her stuff!
她只是过去把自己的东西拿回来
She's just been to get her stuff back.
太好了 - 噢...
Great. - Oh...
Abbey
Oh, Abbey.
我就是想听到你的声音
I just wanted to hear your voice.
我又过来你家了 没问题吧
I'm over at yours again, is that OK?
我家太冷了
My place is so cold.
当然 红酒你随便喝
Of course. Help yourself to wine.
谢谢 我会的
Oh, thank you, I will.
我去见Greg了
I saw Greg.
我本来想等着你回来再告诉你
I was going to wait until you got back,
但我现在就想告诉你
but I just wanted to tell you.
哦 真的吗 不是吧
Oh, really? No way.
是的 他想要继续做朋友
Yeah, he wanted to stay friends.
我们去吃过一次披萨 那是因为他很难过
We went for pizza once, because he was upset,
但我想 "不行 我不能这么做"
but I thought, "No, I can't do that."
我爱你 Josh
I love you, Josh.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
正高兴能看到你的笑脸
God, it's so nice seeing you smile...
听到你的笑声
Hearing you smile.
抱歉 我应该更加坦诚一些
Sorry. I should be more open with you.
不 不
No, no.
我们都有自己的小秘密
We all have our secrets.
那么你什么时候回来
So, when are you going to be back?
不清楚 明天吧 - 去它的
I don't know. Tomorrow. - Damn it.
你不在 我的震动器也没电了
You're away, and the batteries have gone flat in my vibrator.
那我单车车灯的电池去用就好
Just use the ones from my bike lights.
好主意
Good thinking!
Josh 你家后花♥园♥特么有架无人机
Josh, there's a fucking drone in your back garden.
没错
You were right.
我是朝它打飞机了
I did jizz in it.
剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表