剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表
一切都会和以前一样
that things will go back to how they were.
好吗 不会再那么奇怪了
OK, no more weirdness.
好吗
Right?
谢谢
Thanks.
我来买♥♥单
Shall I get this?
哦 抱歉 我刚刚以为
Oh, shit, sorry, yeah, I just assumed...
没事 我挺乐意的
That's fine, I'm happy to get it.
天哪 我想都没想
God, didn't even think.
这太无礼了 - 这不无礼 没事的
How rude is that? - It's not rude. It's OK.
我好久没有那样了 对吧
I've stopped doing it, haven't I?
因为我以前至少会装作拿钱包的样子
Cos I used to at least fake-reach for my purse,
说 "嘿 让我来吧"
like, "Hey, let me get this."
已经连这都懒得做了
Don't even do that any more.
我就在这坐着 看手♥机♥里的垃圾信息
Now I just sit and look at shit on my phone
像那种没化妆的花瓶女
like some pig-eyed trophy woman.
没关系的 - 不 Josh 我想买♥♥单
It doesn't matter. - No, Josh, I want to get this.
Abi 你不用这样 好吗 你现在就是个穷光蛋
Abi, you don't have to do this, all right. You're skint anyway.
我才不是穷光蛋 - 我不是这个意思
I'm not skint! - I didn't mean that.
我是没什么钱 但是也没有到穷光蛋的地步
I haven't got any money but I'm not skint.
我还有信♥用♥卡♥
I've got credit cards.
超级多的信♥用♥卡♥ 你看
Tons of them. Look.
他们一直给我发信♥用♥卡♥因为
They just keep on giving them to me because,
我信用超好
well, I'm so ace.
好吧 我们平摊吧 行不行
OK, let's just split it. Deal?
行 - 好
Fine. - Great.
这话可能说出来会让你生气
OK, this is potentially an incendiary thing to say,
但是严格来说我没点前菜
but technically I didn't have a starter.
这样行吧 对吧 这样行吗
This is good, right? Is this good?
我不知道 这么多人怎么招待
I don't know. What are we going to do with them all?
你都没给我们办过派对
You never threw us that party.
你挣了钱的那天 你说你要给我们
The day you got all the money, you said you would throw us all
办一个巨大的派对以示感谢 但你没有办
a massive party to say thanks. And you never did.
操 你说的对
Shit, you're right.
好了 大家
OK, everyone!
第一项业务
First order of business,
我们现在开派对
we're having a house party right now.
只有一条规矩 不许淹死在泳池里
There's just one rule, nobody drowns in the pool.
我认真的 那泳池就是个死亡陷阱
I mean it, that thing is a death trap.
太好啦
Yeah!
吊炸天派对
Noel's Fucking House Party!
搞起来
Let's do this!
来吧 各位
Come on, everybody,
厨房♥吃的喝的 随便拿
help yourself to drinks and nibbles in the kitchen!
你还好吗 - 嗯 现在好了 我很好
Are you all right? - Yeah, I am now. I'm great.
你真的没事吗
No, but, you all right?
我没事
I'm fine.
几个小时之前我吸了点粉
I did some coke maybe a couple of hours ago
但是只吸了一点
but only a tiny amount.
在我能保持理智的范围内
It was within the margins of respectability.
我只是
I just...
现在要找点事做做
Need something at the minute.
我们可以一起榨果汁
We could do some juicing together.
外面有个特他妈高端的榨汁机
Cos there's a really fucking high-end juicer out there
从来没被用过
and it's never even been used.
好吧 听起来不错
OK, that sounds good.
8路六分钟后就来
The number 8 will be here in six minutes.
这还不算太坏吧
That's not too bad, is it?
Josh 我们一会儿能谈谈吗
Josh, can we talk a bit later?
为什么一会儿谈 现在不行吗 怎么了
Why later, why not now? What's wrong?
没什么可担心的
It's nothing to worry about.
好吧 现在我开始担心了
OK, now I'm worried.
是因为我想坐公交车吗
Just because I'm making us get the bus?
操他的 我打个车 没关系的 出租车
Cos fuck it, I'll get us a taxi, it's fine. Taxi!
Josh 不是因为公交车
Josh, it's not about the bus.
上车吧
Come on, then.
我又开始考虑旧金山的事了
I've been thinking again about San Francisco.
师♥傅♥ 等一下 抱歉
Hang on, mate, sorry.
怎么说
Ok.
我就打算靠我的信♥用♥卡♥过日子
Yeah, I'm just going to put it all on my credit cards.
我想去闯一闯
I want to go out there.
我想和你一起去
I want to go with you.
嗯
Yeah...
我不是不想你去
It's not that I don't want you to,
但是如果你去的话 钱也会跟着去
but if you come then the money comes.
接着生活就会变得不安稳
And then everything just gets a bit wobbly
我也会迷失自我
and I don't know where I am any more.
我们能讨论一下吗 - 那不是我 Josh
Can we just discuss this...? - It's just not me, Josh.
那不是我要的生活
Being like that.
没有感恩之心 觉得一切都是应得的
Being ungrateful and just expecting everything.
那就不要那样活 - 我控制不住
Then don't do it. - I can't help it!
钱总会在那 不会消失的
It's always going to be there. It's not going away.
我们没法儿不管它 假装它不存在
We can't just ignore it and pretend like it's nothing.
那好吧 我都送出去 都捐了
Well, then, I'll give it away. I'll donate it all.
那你就成了手里有过四千万
Then you'll be the man who had 40 million quid
却全都放弃的人 之后你会记恨我的
and just gave it all up and then you'd end up resenting me for it.
它会成为我们之间的隔阂
It will just hang there between us.
Abi 不要
Abi, no.
对不起 Josh
I'm sorry, Josh.
我不能再这样下去了
I can't do this any more.
我们两个都不能
Either of us.
谢谢你
Thank you.
做的一切
For everything.
大家好
Hey, everyone.
没关系的 我知道你们都恨我
It's OK, I know you all hate me.
我应该能给你们搞到M165的大折扣
I could probably get you some killer discounts on M165.
我开玩笑的
I'm joking.
我 我可能真能搞到
I'm... I probably could.
我们开派对呢
We're having a bit of a party.
留下吧 这也是你应得的
Stick around, you deserve it as much as any of us.
你想让你知道 我卖♥♥出的原因只是
I just want you to know the only reason I sold out
因为我以为这些都结束了
was because I thought all of this was over.
哥们儿 我明白 我也会那么做的
Mate, I get it, I would have done the same.
我是说 看看我做的那些蠢事 - 谢谢你 兄弟
I mean, look at all the shit I did. - Thanks, man.
我们现在都要为自己做打算了
We've all got to think about ourselves now.
下一步该怎么走
What comes next.
敬新的开始
To new beginnings.
嗯
Mmm.
我觉得这可能是我喝过最好的饮料了
I think maybe it is the nicest drink I have ever drunk.
要知道 我基本都喝过了
And I've tried most of them.
我现在要开始对自己负责任了 Naomi
I'm going to start taking responsibility for myself now, Naomi.
全权管理我的事务
Just take full charge of my affairs.
照顾自己
Look after myself.
为自己的人生负责
Take charge of my own life.
你觉得这事你能一起参与一下吗
Is that something that you think you may be able to do together?
不好意思 你这有点东西
I'm so sorry, you've just got something...
谢谢
Thanks.
不谢
No problem.
我是Leon Harper 哔声后请自爆菊花
This is Leon Harper, go fuck yourself after the beep.
哔
Beep!
哈哈
Ha-ha.
他们要送我去北♥京♥了
They're shipping me out to Beijing.
我们刚收♥购♥了一个新的视频聊天平台
We just acquired a new video messaging platform.
是中国版的Snapchat
It's the Chinese Snapchat.
你想要什么 - 我知道你修复了游戏 Leon
What do you want? - I know you fixed the game, Leon.
而且我想我应该能
And I'm thinking I might be able to
用到像你这么有种的人
use someone with balls like yours.
因为你一定能做得风生水起
Because you'd thrive out there.
所以我们把旧账一笔勾销
So how about we wipe the slate clean
我再给你一次机会如何
and I give you another shot at this?
Casey 抱歉 我得挂了
Casey, sorry, I got to go.
剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表