剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表
派出无人机
Send in the drone.
你不该让他们那样和你说话
You shouldn't let them talk to you like that, you know.
没事的 我知道自己的位置
It's fine. I know my place.
你 你在干什么
What are... what are you doing?
往他们的食物里吐口水
Spitting in their food.
哇哦
Wow.
你真的很讨厌他们啊 - 是的
You must really hate them. - Yeah.
有不讨厌的地方吗
What's not to hate?
没有 完全没有 我赞同 我就是这个意思
No, totally, I agree. That's what I'm saying.
管它呢
What the heck?
我不是很擅长吐口水
I'm not very good at spitting.
这是我没成为职业足球运动员的唯一原因
It's the only reason I didn't become a professional footballer.
你没有因此而看不起我 对吧
You don't think less of me, do you?
我只吐口水 我不
I only spit, I don't
射进去
wank.
天呐 我希望不
Gosh, I hope not.
不管怎样 不要在西班牙冷菜汤里 那样完全不行
Not in the gazpacho, anyway, that wouldn't work at all.
把这份给Leon
Give that to Leon.
有什么新情报
So, what have you got for me?
我玩了那个游戏 非常棒
I've played the game and it's brilliant.
我玩得的最好的游戏
Best game I've ever played.
我可是玩过俄♥罗♥斯♥方块的人
And I play Tetris.
他们知道了 对不对 你全都供出来了
They know, don't they? You've been compromised.
他们全都知道了 我全都供出来了
They totally know. I've totally been compromised.
听着 听着
Come on. Come on, look,
你就走出去
just get back out there,
假装我什么都不介意
pretend to them that I'm cool with everything,
玩一下游戏 告诉我怎么样
play the game, and then tell me what they have,
然后你的任务就完成了 好吗
and then you're all done. OK?
为什么只有我一个人在干活 Ewan人呢
Why am I the only one working? Where's Ewan?
我想他忙着干那个船员的屌♥吧
I think he's too busy working on the crew boy's dick.
他应该干的是这个游戏
He should be working on the game.
看看这水 那儿
Look at that water, there.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
嗯 好好看一看
Yeah, but look at it, though.
我在看啊
Yeah, I'm looking at it.
不 真正地看一看
No, but really look at it, though.
Watto 你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
Watto, what the fuck are you talking about?
嗯 不 她完全买♥♥账
Yeah, no, she bought it.
一切都没关系
She's totally fine about everything.
她知道了 对不对
Oh, she knew, didn't she?
她全都知道了 我又一次全都招了
She totally knew. I've totally been compromised again.
老实说 做单面间谍很难
To be honest, being a single agent was difficult.
做双面间谍简直几乎不可能
Being a double agent was more or less impossible.
很好 你回来了 你在干什么
Oh, good, you're back. What are you doing?
就看点东西 - 什么
Just watching something. - What?
没什么 Abi的无人机视频
Nothing. Drone footage of Abi.
你让一架无人机跟踪你女朋友吗
You have a drone following your girlfriend?
是的 只是为了证明给Leon看什么都没发生
Yeah, just so I can prove to Leon that nothing's going on.
麻烦可以离目标近一点吗
Can we moved in closer to the target, please?
离目标近一点 谢谢 - 晚饭准备好了
Closer to the target, thank you. - Dinner is served.
别吃 我们往里面吐了口水
Don't eat it, we spat in it.
为什么 - 这是爱的表现
Why? - It was an act of love.
西班牙冷菜汤
Gazpacho!
西班牙冷菜汤
Gazpacho.
里面有口水
It's got saliva in it.
西班牙冷菜汤
Gazpacho.
我往里吐了口水
I spat in that.
我站在你们这一边的
I am on your side.
我只想让你知道这点
I just wanted you to know that.
那不是
That's not...
那不是我妈
That's not my mum.
不是 不可能是
No, can't be.
你们看起来人很好
And you guys seem really nice.
你看起来人很好
You seem really nice.
你一定不会相信的
You're not going to believe this.
我刚特么看到我老母了
I've just seen my bloody mum.
她回来了
Yeah. She came back!
你敢相信吗 我的老妈
Can you believe that?! My mum?!
我就知道她会回来的
I knew she'd come back.
好的 抱歉
OK. Excuse me.
离开一下
One second.
她回来了
She came back!
我们有麻烦了 Watto又开始癫起来了
We have a problem. Watto's off the wagon.
什么意思 - 他嗨了
What do you mean? - He's high.
他说他看见他妈了
He's talking about seeing his mum.
可那是渔船上的一个中国男人
It's a Chinese man in a fishing boat.
卧♥槽♥
Shit.
不知道她能不能听到我
I wonder if she can hear me.
妈
Mum!
嘿
Hey!
妈
Mum!
卧♥槽♥ 卧♥槽♥ Josh 还有Ewan
Oh, shit, shit. Josh, Ewan,
借一步说话 轮机舱 现在
a word, please, in the engine room, right now.
我们有麻烦了
We have a problem.
我觉得Watto可能不小心喝了
I think Watto maybe accidentally drank
加了迷幻药的水
some water with a tab of acid in it
现在他以为看见他妈了
and now he thinks he's seeing his mum.
这是什么鬼 - 你在说什么
In what sense, sorry? - What are you talking about?
我一直在对自己这么做
Erm, I been doing this thing to myself.
我有在少少地磕微量的致幻药
I've been micro-dosing with small amount of LSD
现在Watto喝了大概全部的量
and now Watto has drank, like, all of it.
你对Watto下药了啊
You spiked Watto?
没有 不是故意的
No, not deliberately.
我在Reddit看的 每个人都这么做
I saw it on Reddit. Everyone's doing it.
就像顺势疗法的嗑药 但是很有用
It's like homoeopathic drug-taking, but it works.
我的个天呐
Jesus Christ.
他还好吗 他还好吗
Is he OK? Is he OK?
他他还好
Yeah, he's he's fine,
但我想我们在他旁边应该表现得很正常
but I think we should all just act very normal around him.
我不想吓坏他 把他逼疯
I don't want to freak him out and push him over the edge.
你就因为在Reddit上看到的东西就嗑药
You took acid because of something you saw on Reddit.
你是不是疯了
Are you insane?
我只想给自己一点刺♥激♥
I just wanted to give myself a little boost.
你当然不需要啊 你是有创造力的那一个
It's all right for you, you're the creative one.
我需要帮助 这个新游戏 我
I needed some help, and this new game, I...
我只是很想它能够成功
I just wanted it to work so bad.
所以这就是你的解决方法 是么
And this was your solution, was it?
把你的伙伴带到一个凶案现场
Bring your mates out to a murder scene
然后给他们下药
and spike them with acid?
天呐
God!
给你 老兄 一杯好水
Here you go, mate. Nice glass of lovely water.
她还在那儿
She's still out there.
像一条美人鱼
Like a mermaid.
像一个美人
Like a mer...
妈
... mum.
Josh告诉了我你干的好事
Josh told me what you did.
我不是有意的 - 这水里又有什么 Leon 安♥眠♥药♥吗
I didn't mean to. - What in this water, Leon? Rohypnol?
我现在去给他做个三明治
I'm going to make him a sandwich now,
不加任何药物那种
without any drugs in it.
她去了Gina家
She's going to Gina's house!
大伙儿们
Everyone!
她只是去了Gina家
She's just going to Gina's house!
惊慌结束
Panic over.
嘿 Ewan
Hey, Ewan.
是管家啊
It's the butler.
管家Ewan
Ewan, the butler.
你好 有什么需要帮忙的吗
Hello. May I be of assistance?
真奇怪 因为你看起来像一个管家
It's weird, because you look like a butler,
尽管你不是个管家
even though you're not a butler.
剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表