剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表
谢谢你啊 Rachel
Thank you, Rachel.
感谢你的坦诚
I appreciate your candour.
行吧 我 呃 我得走了
Right, I should, um, probably go and...
跟我的同龄人玩儿去
Mingle with my contemporaries.
一会儿见
I'll see you in a bit.
你好吖 那个
Hey. So...
话说回来 你是做什么的
what do you do, then?
呃 我做短裤(短片)的
Uh... I make shorts.
哦 真的
Oh, really?
是哪种啊 卡其的 还是
What sort? Like cargo, or...?
电影 我是做电影短片的 - 啊 这样
Films. I make short films. - Oh! Right.
哦 你以为我真的是做短裤的啊
Oh, you thought I made actual shorts?
太好笑了
That's hilarious.
不 不是 我开玩笑来着
Nah, nah. I was joking.
老天爷
Oh, God.
这是谁订了台传真机来
Who ordered the fax machine?
谁
Who?
Casey Rennard 我们叫她"传真机"
Casey Rennard. We call her 'the fax machine'
因为从大概1998年起传真机就没做过任何有用的事了
because she hasn't done anything useful since, like, 1998.
那你呢 说起来 你又做过什么
What about you, then? What have you done?
制♥作♥个小短片 那都不叫工作啊 不是吗
Made a short film? That's not a job, is it?
就像是说"我做短窗帘的"
That's like saying, 'I make short curtains. '
"我生产关不上的窗户"
'I make windows that don't close.'
对呗 因为做电脑游戏就可厉害了呢
Right. Cos computer games are, like, so great.
是啊 所有人都爱玩游戏
Yeah, everyone loves video games.
游戏是小男孩们喜欢的
Vedio games are for little boys.
行吧 别以为这样就能踩到我头上来
OK. Don't presume to step to me
贸然用关于手游的数据来招惹我
with the demographics of mobile gamers.
百分之七十的玩家是女性
70% of players are women.
女性玩家平均游戏会话时间比男性玩家长百分之二十五
The average gaming session for women lasts 25% longer than men.
百分之六十一的手游玩家为人父母
61% of mobile gamers are parents,
打你脸哟 而且你知道吗
bosh. And you know what?
Casey懂这些
Casey gets it.
她真的懂
She does.
她比这屋里所有人都聪明
She's smarter than everyone in this room.
我也不觉得你这么沉迷数据有什么好奇怪的
And I'm not surprised you're so keen on demographics.
什么意思
What does that mean?
没什么 抱歉
Nothing. Sorry.
我懂了 你是想说我被挑进来 是因为肤色
I get it. You're trying to say I'm the diversity pick.
不不不不不
No, no, no, no.
我绝对没有那个意思
I'm definitely not saying that.
我能问件事吗
Can I ask you a question?
我能在这纯粹因为我是个黑人是吗 - 什么
Am I only here cos I'm black? - What?
不 我的天 绝对不是
No, God! Absolutely not.
行吧
Right.
不是那么回事 我知道了
No, no, no. I get it.
谢谢
Thank you.
世界上最富有的那百分之一拥有的
The richest 1% has as much as
是剩下所有人的财富加起来的和
the rest of the world combined.
太恶心人了
Absolutely sickening.
而我可是那百分之一里的百分之一
And I say that as, like, 1% of the 1%.
我会把你打造成一个激进分子的
I'll make an activist of you yet.
那是什么 - 没什么
What's that? - No, nothing.
啥都没有
It's not anything.
我觉得很难受 这是份奖励 我知道这对他而言意味着什么
I felt bad. It's an award, and I know it means a lot to him.
他不算在利用你 是不是 你其实特别享受
He's not taking advantage of you, is he? You enjoy it.
好了 这很蠢 你看 我不弄了
OK, it's silly. Look, I've stopped.
那货就是个纯种混球 - 哇 等会儿
The guy's a total arsehole. - Whoa, OK, hang on.
他是同伴 而且他看重我 真的 我是编程圣手(编程届的莫比)
He's a mate. And he values me, actually. I'm the Moby of coding.
是啊 是这么回事啊 可是莫比在他妈哪儿呢 Ewan
Yeah, exactly. Where the fuck is Moby, Ewan?
那不是在夸你
That's not a compliment.
你得为自己挺身而出
You need to stand up for yourself.
嗯
Yeah.
或许你是对的
Maybe you're right.
我觉得你该走了
I think you should leave.
真的
Yeah.
我真这么想的
I do, actually.
这会儿需要我叫人送你一程吗
Now, would you like me to call you a courier?
我走着就行
I'll walk.
日后再见 Ewan
See you around, Ewan.
做♥爱♥?
Sex?
Digby的最后一次性♥交♥
One final shag for Digby?
我们可以从狗狗展上 租一条最性感的母狗
We could hire, like, the hottest female dog from Crufts.
他去哪儿了
Where's he gone?
Digby
Digby?
Digby 伙计
Digby, mate?
Digby - Digby
Digby? - Digby!
不要Graham的钱了
Not taking Graham's money.
不可能 怎么了
No way! What happened?
有人开了更好的价
Got a better offer.
刚走进来 就接到了他律师的电♥话♥
Just came in. Just got a call from his lawyer.
肯定是在那个资金速配上遇到的什么人
Must have been someone at that speed funding thing.
我需要好好的考察一下
I need to look into it properly,
但这个给钱超大方 真的大方
but it's generous. Really generous.
超多钱 - 啊 这 呃
A lot of money. - Ah, it's, uh...
这很棒
It's amazing.
我需要你理解 Josh
I need you to understand, Josh.
我自食其力的解决掉这事儿真的很重要
It's really important I do this on my own.
不然的话 别人就会一直说
Otherwise, people will always say
你只是在拿钱供着我 因为我是你女朋友
you just gave me the money cos I'm your girlfriend.
我需要知道我还有点本事
I need to know that I'm still a thing.
我想被人尊重
I want respect.
还是谢谢你 这么谅解我
Thank you, though, for being so understanding.
并且最好的是
And the best part is,
我就能继续推进下蹲处理器的下一个进程了
I get to develop the next stage of Squat Bot
还不用跟一些恶心巴拉的变♥态♥有钱人上♥床♥
without having to have sex with some gross, rich creep.
嗯 这真的是好事
No, that really is good news.
来
So,
让我们做个爱来庆祝一下吧 你这个恶心巴拉的变♥态♥有钱人
let's have sex to celebrate. You gross, rich creep.
Digby
Digby!
你要是想吃的话 我们还有更多的泰式绿咖喱鸡
There's some more green chicken curry if you want it.
Digby 你在这下边干什么呢 伙计
Digby! What are you doing down here, buddy?
Digby
Digby!
噢 不
Oh, no!
老天啊 不
Oh, God, no!
Digby
Digby!
我要走了 - 别呀
I'm gonna go. - No?
你不想呆在这继续沉浸在你这份荣光里吗
You don't want to stay and bask in your glory?
不想 反正我也没想来
No, I didn't want to come anyway.
我知道这就是个给人打标签的地方
I knew it was just a box-ticking thing.
怎么了 你的肤色
What? The black thing?
我不知道
I don't know,
就好像我要历经十倍艰难
it's like it's ten times as hard for me
才能在这里有一席之地
to get a seat at the table.
当我终于做到了的时候
And when I finally do,
那个顶着个嬉皮士脑袋的自恋无能货告诉我
smug little empty haircuts tell me
我在这纯粹是为了装点门面
I'm only here because of tokenism.
确实是 我们都是啊 Leon
You are. We all are, Leon.
十五年前 我第一次进名单
15 years ago, the first time I was on the list,
是因为我当时
it was because I was...
至今仍然是 一个性感尤物
and am... A hot piece of ass.
真的 你以为出现在这里的人是因为有功劳吗
Seriously, do you think any of these people are here on merit?
好吧 你看
OK, you know what...
咳咳
A-hem!
请注意我要说话了
Can I have your attention, please?
就是想说一下
So, just to say,
这些个奖
these awards
狗屁不是
are bullshit.
哦 酸葡萄心理
Oh, sour grapes?
跟葡萄没关系
It's not about grapes.
剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表