剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表
Watto有责任 所以他必须离开
Watto's a liability, so he has to go.
要么责任在Watto
Either it's on Watto
要么责任在你们所有人
or it's on all of you.
所以 如果要上法♥院♥而且我们输了
So, if this goes to court and we lose,
我们所有人中每人
we are all going to have to pay
都要付一百一十七万五千英镑
1.175 million each.
英镑 而且是每人
Pounds. Each.
那么我们每人会剩下多少
And how much would that leave us with, individually?
一千一百三十万 - 噢
13.3. - Oh!
然后拿出五十万英镑作为奖金
Then you take out the half-million for the bonuses,
再加上不能退款的滚人球的订金
plus the deposit for the zorbing, which is non-refundable...
一千二百八十万
12.8.
第一天我就跌到了一千二百八十万英镑
Day one, and I'm already down to 12.8 million pounds.
现在我又成了一个坐在那儿抱怨
Now I'm the arsehole who sits around moaning
"只有一千二百八十万英镑"的混♥蛋♥
about only having 12.8 million pounds.
好极了 - Casey说了什么
Fabulous. - What did Casey say?
没什么 她想让我们开除Watto
Nothing. She wants us to get rid of Watto.
什么 开除Watto
What? Fire Watto?
没门 我们不能这么做
No way! We're not doing it.
是的 我没说我们要这么做
Yeah, I didn't say we were doing it.
要么是他要么是我们
It's either him or us.
是啊 所以你在考虑这件事么 - 我没那么说 我说了么
Right, so you're considering it. - I didn't say that, did I?
Watto在哪里 - Naomi
Where is Watto? - Naomi?
你看见Watto了么 - 是的
Have you seen Watto? - Yeah.
我觉得他去了酒吧 - 他为什么
I think he's gone to the pub. - Why would he
去了酒吧 - 我让他去的
have gone to the pub? - I told him to.
我说去宣泄一下
I said just blow it off,
喝的酩酊大醉 然后忘掉所有的事
get wasted, and forget everything.
靠 给他打电♥话♥ - 我的天啊
Shit. Get him on the phone. - Oh, my God!
噢不 我做的不对么
Oh, no. Was that not the right thing to do?
转到留言机了
It's just going to answerphone.
一个优步出租车的收据 通过邮箱发送到公♥司♥账户了
An Uber receipt's been e-mailed to the business account.
他在那儿干什么
What's he doing out there?
去取法拉利
Get the Ferrari.
Leon
Leon.
所有这些事都是因为Casey
All this stuff with Casey.
我们究竟把自己卖♥♥给谁了
Who the hell have we sold ourselves to?
我觉得就是这个
I think it's this one.
噢 天啊
Oh, God.
你不能只看着脚 对吧
You can't see just feet, can you?
如果你能看到的只是脚 这通常是件坏事
If you can see just feet, that's usually a bad thing.
老天爷 我都做了什么
Oh, Jesus, what have I done?
没有什么东西能填补空虚 没有
Nothing fills the void. Nothing.
所以我坐进一辆出租车并让他 把我送到河边
So, I got in a cab and I asked him to bring me to the river,
路上我们经过这个地方 你知道勃肯凉拖么
and on the way we went past this place. You know Birkenstocks?
他们就像是给娘娘腔穿的凉拖
They're like sandals for ponces.
那儿有一家商店然后
There was a shop and...
别误解我 我喜欢勃肯凉拖我只是没有对它很狂热
Don't get me wrong, I like them, I'm just not crazy about them.
我进了那家店然后说
I went in the shop and I said...
"所有勃肯凉拖我都要了"
"I want all of them."
像是 所有的
Like, all of them.
像是
Like,
它们中的每一只
every single one of them.
所有的鞋号♥
In all the sizes.
那真是数量众多的一堆凉拖
Yeah. That is a considerable amount of sandals.
尽管如此 你还好对吧 你没嗑药吧
But you're all right, though, yeah? You're clean?
我还好
I'm all right.
就只是鞋而已
It's just the shoes.
我感觉很糟糕
I felt bad.
就像是我让你们失望了
Like I let you down.
就像是我让我自己的烂摊子影响到你们了
Like I let my own personal bullshit affect you guys.
不是那样的 哥们
It's not like that, mate.
下一次直接给我们打电♥话♥
Just call us next time.
然后我们可以说
So we can say,
"好啊 给你自己买♥♥些凉拖"
"Sure, buy yourself some sandals."
"只要别买♥♥那么多"
"Just not in such vast quantities."
这只是一种短暂的满足
It's just a quick hit.
一种炫耀
A splurge.
我不知道 兄弟
I don't know, man.
这只是填补内心空缺的另一种方式
It's just a different way of filling that hole.
事实上
Actually...
什么
What?
什么
What?
Josh 相信我 好吧
Josh, just trust me, yeah?
我带着我们走了这么远 不是么
I got us this far, didn't I?
是啊 看看我们的处境 在一条满是凉拖的驳船上
Yeah. Look where we are... on a barge with sandals.
Leon 这绝对要起作用 好么
Leon. This is definitely going to work, right?
为了Watto它必须奏效
It has to work for Watto.
是的 Josh 它会起作用的
Yes, Josh, this is going to work.
Ross 出来 哥们
Ross. Get out here, mate.
我们的律师说过不要跟你说话 - 我肯定她说过
Our lawyer said not to talk to you. - I bet she did.
Leon 给你准备了提议 是吧 Leon
Leon's got an offer for you. Haven't you, Leon?
跟我来 Ross
Come with me, Ross.
Ewan 让发动机转起来
Ewan, give it the revs!
好 等一秒 啊
OK. One second. Ah...
对不 等一下
Sor... Hang on.
去他的O'Riley
Fucking O'Riley.
我们能给我们都省个麻烦
We can just save ourselves a headache
然后就在这儿握手言和 就现在
and shake hands right here, right now.
我不想要这辆车 不成交
I don't want it. No deal.
不 好吧
No? All right.
外加2万英镑现金 但是
Plus 20 grand in cash, but...
这是我的最终报价
... that is my final offer.
不感兴趣
Not interested.
好吧
OK. Fine.
我们还有什么能给他 Leon
What else can we offer him, Leon?
你们可能想出来一下 小伙子们
You might want to pop out a second, boys.
Leon 那究竟是什么
OK, Leon, what the fuck is that?
有些关于我的事该让你知道 Ross
There's something you should know about me, Ross.
我基本上是这个世界上最狭隘的最恶毒的男人
I am basically the pettiest, most spiteful man in the world.
好吧 我们需要谈谈这个
OK. We need to talk about this.
重点是 Ross
The point is, Ross,
我会在你房♥子外面烧了这辆价值20万英镑的跑车
I will burn the 200 grand sports car outside your house
在我让你打败我和我哥们之前
before I let you get the better of me and my mates.
不 你不会这么做的 不可能
Nah. You won't do it. No way.
是 你可能是对的
Yeah, you're probably right.
好 我们得往后退
OK, yeah, we've got to get back.
我的手指在变热 Ross
My fingers are getting warm, Ross.
Ross 接受那辆法拉利
Ross, take the Ferrari.
赶快决定
Take the quick hit.
我知道你对长♥期♥对抗没有兴趣
I know you don't have the stomach for the long game.
我接受 我接受 接受车和钱
I'll take it! I'll take it! The car and the money!
明智的选择 哥们
Good choice, mate.
车主手册在杂物箱
Owner's manual's in the glove box.
搞什么鬼 Leon
What the hell, Leon?
简直不可思议 兄弟
That was amazing, man.
车怎么办 你喜欢那辆车
What about the car? You love that car.
反正我在考虑买♥♥一辆普锐斯
I was thinking of getting a Prius anyway.
所以我们现在干什么
So, what do we do now?
叫出租车
Call a taxi.
忘掉出租车吧 兄弟 我们可以租一辆直升机
Forget a taxi, mate, we could hire a helicopter.
耶 给我你的金币
Yeah, give me your gold coins!
我要把它们带到床上
I will take them to bed with me.
噢 你是个混♥蛋♥ Watto 这非常不礼貌
Oh, you absolute knob, Watto! That's just rank bad manners.
Ewan 我来断后 轰隆隆 我打♥压♥死你
Ewan, I've got your back. Booshka! I bossed you,
我的朋友 - 混♥蛋♥
my friend! - Wanker!
下去 我的牛仔裤 我的牛仔裤揪得很疼
Get off! My jeans! My jeans are pinchy.
Leon 你的手♥机♥响了
Leon, it's yours.
是Casey 是Casey
It's Casey. It's Casey.
小伙子们 放松 交给我
Boys, relax. I've got this.
剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表