剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表
什么抢哲犯
What's muggists?
我的嘴瓢了 Josh
I got my words muddled up, Josh.
新包 - 是 新包
New bag? - Yes, new bag.
德本汉姆百货的管理区买♥♥的
It is from the executive range at Debenhams.
对了 它还有个专门放笔的隔层呢
Yeah, it's got a compartment for pens.
听着 我们玩了那个续作 Ewan 我们讨厌它
Look, we've played the sequel, Ewan, and we hate it.
游戏挺好的 Leon - 不好 Ewan
The game's fine, Leon. - It's not fine, Ewan.
有性别歧视还不上手
It's sexist and impossible.
哥几个 你们都有过机会 你们玩砸了
Fellas, you had your chance and you blew it.
现在 Casey尊重的是我 我还出席重要场合
And now I have Casey's respect and I'm going places.
呵呵 是啊 - 我刚才跟帝皇碰了面 Leon
Yeah, right. - I've just been with the Emperor, Leon.
放屁
Bullshit.
她对我的尊重远远超过曾经对你的尊重
She respects me more than she ever respected you.
滚蛋 Ewan - 你在意个屁啊
Piss off, Ewan. - What do you care?
她都对你做了些什么来着啊 - 哥几个
After everything she did to you. - Men!
我们是有责任在身的 不是吗
We have a responsibility! Yeah?
我们把这个游戏带到这个世界上来
We bought this game into this world.
不能让它成为孤儿
We're not going to orphan it!
就让我们把愤怒宣泄在Ewan的新包上吧
Let's just take our anger and put it in Ewan's new bag.
接着让我们努力把游戏做好
And let's just try and make it right.
相信我 哥们儿 我比你更不想在这儿
Trust me, mate, I don't want to be here any more than you do.
行吧
All right.
好样的 给我们开后门吧
Sweet. Let us in at the back door, then.
什么 现在吗 你们现在就要开干吗
What, now? What, you want to do this right now?!
是啊 距离下次游戏更新我们只有这周末了
Yeah, we've got the weekend till the offer's reopened.
让我们干活吧
So let's get to work!
何苦呢
Why?
我以为这样挺有意思的
I thought it would be fun...
但其实我只觉得痒
... but it's just itchy.
哦
Oh.
对了 我有个主意
Right, I think I may have an idea
是关于老鼠的新的游戏情节的
for a new gameplay mechanic with the mice.
我们开始之前 我希望大家知道
Before we start, I just want everyone to know
这次将由Josh领头
Josh is going to be taking the lead on this one.
呃 我知道激流岛是我领头的
Um... I know I headed up Jet Spray Island,
但是我想把指挥棒传回给Josh 所以
but I want to pass the baton back to Josh, so...
是你的了 哥们儿 拿走吧
It's all yours, mate, take it away.
好
Great.
谢了 哥们儿
Thanks, mate.
那么 Ewan 你能看看这个吗
So, Ewan, can you take a look at this?
我需要你把一些关卡重新排序
I need you to re-sequence some of the levels.
嗯嗯 - 可以吧
Mm-hm. - OK?
Watto 我需要你把猫身上的乳♥房♥♥去掉
Watto, I need you to get rid of the boobs on the cat.
再研究一下背景 不够显眼啊
Take a look at the backgrounds they're just not popping.
我来做这些
I'm going to work on these.
那我呢
What about me?
呃 烧壶水吧
Uh... Put the kettle on.
好 当务之急
Right! First things first,
让我们把这地方给夜猫子们收拾出来
let's get this place ready for an all-nighter.
老规矩 小伙子们
You know the drill, boys.
冷到刺骨吵到头疼 这才是我们的风格
Cold and loud, that's how we like it!
啊 你这个傻
Argh! You stupid...
卧♥槽♥啊 这关简直疯了 - 哪一关
Holy shit, this level is insane. - Which?
哇哦 我刚跳到了地图的另一条分支上
Oh, whoa, I just ran up a different branch of the map screen.
嗯 挺不错的
Yeah, that is a good one.
我得到了五十倍的整桶猫粮
I've got times 50 multiplier with full kibble.
还有隐形老鼠 这谁的主意啊
Invisible mice? Whose idea was that?
好像是Casey的
I think it was Casey's.
哦
Oh!
但我还是不确定
I don't know, though.
玩法♥会♥不会太固定了 太套路了
Is it... Is it congealed? Is there congealment?
Josh 挺好的 我们完善了它
Josh, it's good. We've made it better.
是挺不错哦
It is good.
我们是什么时候不再这样的
When did we stop doing this?
不再一起玩了
Playing together?
从它变成工作开始
When it became work.
这些隐形的电子小混球
Oh, invisible digital shits!
不 我们住在大房♥子里的时候还一起玩呢
No, we were still doing this back at the caravan.
还记得<炸♥弹♥人>吗
Remember Bomberman?
<现代奶牛启示录>也好玩
What about Cowpocalypse Now?
啊 <反恐精英> 我的最爱
Oh, Counter-Strike, that was my jam!
那接下来怎么办
So, what happens next?
只要我们把补丁上传
Well, once we've uploaded the patch,
我觉得 咱们可以一起吃顿早饭
I thought maybe we could go for breakfast,
像以前那样 坐等社交媒体炸开锅
you know, like we used to? Watch the social media tick in.
我准备好了 超级饿的
I am up for that. Pretty hungry!
这也是计划的一部分吗
Was this part of the plan?
什么计划
What plan?
让我们重新聚在一起
Getting us all back together.
我们在这补的到底是什么 Leon
What are we patching here, Leon?
我不知道你在说什么啊 哥们儿
I don't know what you're talking about, mate.
行吧 Abi等着我回家呢 那么
OK, well, Abi's expecting me home, so...
到时候见
I'll see you guys around.
那么 就这么回事了 都结束了
So, is that it, then? Are we all done?
看起来是
Looks like it.
很好 因为这活儿真的挺难的
Good. Cos that was hard work.
我终于能回到我
And I can finally go back to my...
漂浮的孤独堡垒里了
Floating fortress of solitude.
来咯
Here we go.
有烤蕃茄 小心烫 Watto
You'll note the grilled tomato, Watto.
这早餐居然还他妈有配菜 Jeffery
There's some fucking garnish on this breakfast, Jeffrey.
可不是嘛 Watto - 我真为你骄傲
I know there is, Watto. - I'm so proud of you.
我之前没觉得我自己能做得来
I didn't think I could make it on my own.
但是我给自己掸掸灰 重新站起来
But I dusted myself down, I stood back up,
现在我可以给自己做菜了
and here I am cooking for myself.
我们把它夺回来怎么样
What if we brought it back?
把什么夺回来 - 公♥司♥ 手悠
Brought what black? - The company, Idyl Hands.
把直升机卖♥♥了 把游艇卖♥♥了 把房♥子卖♥♥了
Sell the chopper, sell the yacht, flog the house.
你还剩多少钱 - 哦
How much have you got left? - Oh...
六百 六百七 - 六百
6, 6.7. - Six?!
你怎么能留住六百万的
How have you got six mill left?
嗯 我一度掉到三百万左右
Well, I got down to about 3 at one point,
然后又做了点投资
and then some investments came in.
你知道的 那个有机豆子之类的东西
You know, the organic bean thing.
你投资魔豆赚钱了
You made a profit from Magic Beans?
Adam 太厉害了 看着傻了吧唧的 还怪机灵的
Adam, that is incredible! Not as daft as he looks.
我要借这些钱 所有都要
I need to borrow it, all of it.
我们要拿回我们的公♥司♥
We need to get the company back.
我能做成
I can make this work.
早饭棒呆了
Cheers for the breakfast.
Watto 我们出发
Watto, let's move.
唔 这个很好吃
Mm. That was good.
补丁发行了啊
Saw the patch went out.
我待会儿测试一下 - 哦 好的 没问题
I'll play it later. - Oh... Yeah, sure.
你看起来有点累 周末很忙吗
You seem a little fried. Heavy weekend?
我没事 没事
I'm fine, I'm fine.
就是和一些老朋友出去浪了浪
Just hung out with some old friends of mine.
我已经没事了
But I'm over it.
准备好努力干活了 - 很好
Ready to crack on. - Great.
Ewan 在他们过来之前
Ewan... Before they come in
有些关于他们的事要先和你说一下
there's probably something you should know about these people.
什么事
Oh, right?
灰点工业是一家国防安全公♥司♥
Graypoint Industries is a defence and security company.
他们研究导弹
They design missiles.
好 好的
Oh, right!
他们想用你的水体渲染代码设计导弹
They want to use your water rendering code to design missiles.
好 好吧
Oh, right...
没错 是用在航行系统上的
Yeah, it's for the navigation systems.
能帮助他们模拟深海水流来触发鱼雷
It helps them to simulate deep water currents for torpedoes.
对 嗯 没错
Right, yeah...
剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表