剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表
哦 该死 他过来了
Oh, shit, he's coming.
嘿 Leslie 嗨
Hey. Leslie, hi.
坐下来和我们一起 - 抱歉 我要去
Join us, have a seat. - Sorry, I need to be going...
我要去我的俱乐部见一个人 - 好的
I'm meeting someone at my club. - OK.
嗯
Um...
你愿意跟我一起吗
Would you like to join me?
好
Sure.
可以 为什么不呢
Yeah. Why not?
这很有趣 然后 玩得开心
It's fun. Have fun, then.
好
Ok.
刚究竟发生了什么
What just happened?
看起来她得到了更好的工作
It looks like she just got a better offer.
我要为她鼓掌
And I for one applaud her.
这就是这事是怎么开始的 真的
And that's how it all started, really.
我们一下子变成有钱人之后
We all just got rich and as soon as that happened
Watto的妈妈就忙不颠地从她的藏身之处爬出来了
Watto's mum came crawling out of the woodwork.
也许她只是想看看他
Maybe she just wanted to see him?
我不这么认为 人与人之间的关系不是这样的
I don't think so. That's not how human relationships work.
我很高兴我没有跟父母讨论
Just makes me glad I never told my parents.
他们不知道你有钱
They don't know you've got money?
不 我家一直有一个严格的
No, we operate a very strict
"不问不说"的政策
"don't ask, don't tell" policy in my family.
他们以为我还在读博士 - 哦 哇
They still think I'm doing my PhD. - Oh, wow.
我妈妈已经70了 很冷漠而且很记仇
My mum's 70 and cold and unforgiving.
但是这样很可爱
But lovely with it.
我只是不能当面告诉她黄油事件
I just couldn't face telling her about the butter incident.
黄油事件是什么
What butter incident?
哦 我当时在应用计算机科学研究院学习
Oh, I was studying applied computer sciences
然后我爱上了我的教授
and fell in love with my professor.
然后在一些黄油上刻下他的名字
Then carved his name into some butter,
闯入他家放在他冰箱里
broke into his house and left it in his fridge.
哦 很可爱 - 是吗
Oh... that's sweet. - Is it?
不 不太算 - 不
No, not really. - No.
我被大学开除了
Uni kicked me out and
而且我妈还不知道我是同性恋
mother doesn't even know I'm gay,
所以 我只有有点 你要怎么解释这个 Ewan
so I was just like, how do you explain this one, Ewan?
无意冒犯
Look, no offence,
但是你难道不应该先解决掉自己的事情吗
but shouldn't you be dealing with your own stuff?
我是说 你看起来有很多事情
I mean, you seem to have a lot of stuff.
未解决事件
Unresolved stuff.
谁会照顾你
Who's looking after you?
哦
Oh!
啊 真的优步司机已经在路上了
Ah, the real Uber is on its way.
真的很丢人
It's a shame, actually
但我真的很喜欢这样
I'm actually enjoying this.
我应该经常这样绑♥架♥女人
I should kidnap women more often.
不会的
No, sure.
哦
Oh!
他来了
Here he is.
把你的银行账号♥发给我
Right. E-mail me your account number
还有你的银行代码 我会把9000英镑转给你的
and your sort code and I will ping over the 9,000.
不需要这么做
There's no need for that.
给我吧 我从来没像这样被治愈过
Please, I've never had therapy before.
就像我上了一个速成班
It feels like I've had a crash course.
今晚真的是千钧一发
That was a close call tonight.
你看 一切都水到渠成了
Look, it all worked out.
我们得到了游戏 我也很满足
We got a game, and I'm jazzed about it.
Leon 不要再让我失望了
Do not disappoint me again, Leon.
好吧 晚安
Well, goodnight.
Adam 你不能买♥♥这栋房♥子
Adam, you're not buying it.
你为什么想住在这个鬼地方
Why would you want to live in this shithole?
再说一遍 - 因为这是最好的房♥子
I beg your pardon? - Because this is the best house ever.
150万
1.5.
好吧 150万
Yeah, all right, 1.5.
让他签合同
Get him to sign something.
听我说 亲爱的
Love, listen to me.
妈 失去这栋房♥子
Mum, losing this place
是我们经历过最可怕的事情
was the worst thing that ever happened to us.
我们没有失去它 不是吗 我只是不想再要它了
But we didn't lose it, did we? I just didn't want it any more.
是 但你要工作所以你才离开
Yeah, but you had to go away because you were working.
Adam
Adam,
我喜欢工作
I love working.
我喜欢旅行 我做这些是因为想做
I love travelling. I do it because I want to.
因为
Because...
如果我呆在同一个地方 我会疯掉的
I'll go mad if I stay still. In one place.
我们面对这一切吧 我不是一个好母亲
Let's face it, I was never a great mum.
是的 你是
Yes, you were.
你只是太忙了 - 但是我喜欢追求交易
You were just busy. - But I love chasing a deal. It's...
这让我觉得我还存在着
What makes me feel alive.
听着 接受我的钱和房♥子
Look, just take my money and the house,
我们可以重新开始
and we can just start over.
Adam 我想告诉你 我
Adam, I wanted to tell you. I've...
一个中国的投资人
I've had an offer from China,
给我提供了一份工作
An investor over there. And...
税收利益真的 真的很高
The tax benefits are just really, really great.
老实说 很难拒绝掉 所以呢
You know. Too good to turn down, to be honest, so...
对不起 亲爱的
Sorry, love.
只是工作
It's just business.
好吧
Yeah.
对不起 亲爱的 我只是
I'm sorry, love, I just...
我只是不能
I just can't.
我们刚刚是说好了150万 你只要在这里签名
I think we said 1.5, if you could just sign here.
Watto 兄弟
Watto, mate,
对不起 我不应该介入的
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have interfered.
你说得对
You were right.
我妈离开了 - 她离开了
Mum's gone. - She's gone?
她去哪里了
Where's she gone?
她没有接受你的钱吗
She didn't take your money?
这很好 - 我想让她接受
That's great. - I wanted her to have it.
兄弟 你不能花钱让别人陪你
Mate, you shouldn't have to pay people to be with you.
就是这样的
That's the thing.
你不能这样做 因为我真的尝试过
You can't. Because I really tried.
所以 谁要一起
So, who's coming in?
Josh 来嘛
Come on, Josh.
我们那时很开心 记得吗
We're having fun, remember?
我只是想让我的食物下沉
I'm just going to let my food go down.
气泡 我看到气泡
Bubbles, I see bubbles!
Josh 赶紧进去看看她怎么样了
Josh, get in there and make sure she's all right.
你下去 - 她是你的女朋友 快下去
You get in there! - She's your girlfriend. Get in!
我才不要进去 - 兄弟 我同意Josh
I'm not getting in there. - Dude, I'm with Josh
我说还是等她出来吧 - 快下去
I say just wait this one out. - Get in there
下去 - 哦 天啊
Get in! - Oh, God!
Abi
Abi!
Abi
Abi?
剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表