剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表
是我Ewan - 那几个人怎么还在
It's Ewan. - Why are they still not fired, Ewan?
现在就动手 不然我要释放地狱之火了
Do it now, or I unleash the fires of hell.
别看我
Don't look at me.
江湖救急 Naomi
I need a favour, Naomi.
十万火急
Bad.
嗨 妈
Hi, Mum.
我有个提议给你
I've got a proposition for you.
是关于专辑的
It's about the album.
大家好啊
Greetings!
各位好 - 好 看你自己的了
Hello, everybody. - OK, you're on your own.
谢了 Naomi - 什么事
Thank you, Naomi. - What is this?
很抱歉没法在现场 我得挤出时间
I'm sorry I can't be there. I had to nip out.
我正在外面的一个 呃 地方工作
I'm currently working in an off-site capacity.
是这样的
Thing is,
世事无常 不是吗
things change, don't they?
季节啊 火车时刻表啊
Seasons, train timetables,
iTunes商店的条款啊
the terms and conditions of the iTunes Store.
但是改变也不一定是坏事
But change can sometimes be a good thing.
等等 你是在开除我们吗
Hang on, are you firing us?
不
No!
不是
No...
不是 但如果我要的话
No, but if I were,
会给各位非常丰厚的赔偿金
I'd be offering a very generous remuneration package.
你在厕所吗 - 什么 绝对不在
Are you in the toilet? - What!? No!
不 我在一座数字渲染设施里
No, I'm in a digital rendering facility,
在德威附近 - 是吗
somewhere in Dulwich. - Oh.
Paula Paula Paula
Paula? Paula! Paula!
对不起
I'm sorry!
Ewan 我知道你在里面
Ewan, I know you're in there.
滚出来像个真男人一样开了我
Come out here and fire me like a real man.
Ewan
Ewan!
这不是你应该对待别人的方式 Ewan
This is not how you treat people, Ewan.
我还以为Leon是坏的那个呢
I thought Leon was bad!
我们达成共识了
So, we thrashed it out.
基本上说 呃 妈
And, basically... Mum?
我想搬回来
I'd like to move back in.
我可不知道我还想不想让你回来了呢
Well, I'm not sure if I want you to.
妈
Mum?
我真心想再试一把
I'd really like to give it another go.
太棒了 我们开吃吧
Great! Let's eat.
我准备了午饭 外面买♥♥的 当然了
I got lunch: catered, natch.
天啊 是周一夜烧烤
Oh, my God, it's the Monday night roast!
中午11点就吃这个有点太丰盛了 不过谁在乎
Bit heavy for 11am, but who cares?
反正我不在乎 大伙儿开吃
Not me. Dig in, guys.
开吃
Dig in.
爸
Dad.
妈
Mum.
唔
Mmm.
嗯嗯
Mmm-mm!
你们在外头旅行的时候可想念这个了 对不
I bet you missed this on your travels, didn't you?
实话说 我做不到
Do you know what? I can't do this.
我很抱歉 Josh 你留着那钱吧
I'm sorry, Josh, you can keep your money,
我真的做不到 - 你付钱让她来的
but I just can't. - You paid her to come round?
听着 大家像成年人一样处理这事儿 行吗
Look, can we just be adults about this, please?
大家都知道人需要一个诱因
Because everybody knows you need an inducement
来进入一段关系
to enter into a relationship,
不管是性还是情绪上的
whether it's sexual, or emotional,
或者是现金一次付清 不 我不是付她钱
or a cash lump sum. No, didn't pay her.
我说过我会出钱帮忙出唱片的 - 哦 别提那唱片
I just said I'd help fund the album. - Oh, not the album.
也许我能请到美声男伶的录音师
Maybe get the sound engineer that worked with Il Divo.
听着
Look,
我明白过来我不能让你留下来
I realise I can't stay with you
就因为我甚至没法自己做一顿天杀的晚餐
just because I can't cook my own sodding dinner.
都结束了 Josh
It's over, Josh.
一切会过去的
And it's going to be OK.
实话说 这是对所有人最好的结局了
Honestly, this is the best thing for all of us.
听着 这不是你的错 Josh
Look, it's not your fault, Josh.
我得去我房♥间呆一会
Probably just going to go to my room for a bit.
大家注意 我有话要说
Everyone! I've got something I need to say.
我有瘾
I'm addicted to stuff.
那是真的 Josh是对的
That's the truth. Josh was right.
那是废话 我只是对东西上瘾而已
It's nonsense, I'm just addicted to stuff.
但我们不都是吗 我们是物质的奴隶
But we all are. We're slaves to it.
我们被宠坏了
We're spoiled.
我们是一群娇生惯养的矫情逼
We're all just a bunch of spoiled cunts.
不只是我 所有人都是
And not just me, but everybody.
我们到外面吃午饭
We go out for lunch
离了斯佩尔特小麦粉卷饼和乳酪炸鸡不行
with our spelt flour wraps and our buttermilk fried chicken.
哈里萨辣酱用完了就像天塌下来一样
We lose our shit the minute they run out of harissa.
什么时候起这成了一种正常反应
Since when has that been a reasonable reaction
就因为少了一种如此小众的调味品
to the lack of a fairly niche condiment?
现在 显然他们想让我们
Now, apparently the suits want us to
削减厨房♥供应的
cut back on the number of free teas
免费茶的种类
that we provide in that kitchen.
他们想让我们从14种减到7种
They want me to cut 7 out of 14 teas.
今天我可不打算削减七种茶
Well, I'm not going to be cutting seven teas today.
八种 九种 十种也不行
Or eight, or nine, or ten.
我们要让一切回到原状
We are going to be bringing it back,
我们要回归原点 只要一种茶
we are going to bring it back down to one tea.
让我们畅饮同一种有点难喝的茶饮
Let us all drink the same slightly disappointing brew.
因为那才是正宗的英式做派
For that is the British way!
现在 给我端来英式早餐
Now, give me my English breakfast
否则我毋宁死
or give me death!
我开除了他们
I fired them.
糟透了 - 噢 伙计
It was horrible. - Oh, mate.
还有
Also,
尽管刚才的演说很鼓舞人心
inspirational as that was,
你刚取消了唯一一种
you just cut the one hot drink
我喝了不肚子疼的热饮
that doesn't make my tummy ache.
谢了
Ta.
嘿 哥们
Hey, man.
你妈打电♥话♥了
Your mum called.
我把这个带过来了
I brought you this.
超级任天堂
The SNES.
抱歉把你♥妈♥的♥事搞砸了
Sorry for fucking up your mum.
没关系
It's OK.
她本来就砸的一塌糊涂了
I think she was pretty fucked up already.
我都不敢相信 兄弟 - 我知道 哥们
I can't believe it, man. - I know, man.
这比我记忆中的慢了不少
This is a lot slower than I remember.
我的童年就没有神圣的东西吗
Is nothing from my childhood sacred?
我有这个
I got this.
为什么
What for?
我琢磨着我该学起来
I just thought I should probably figure it out
让自己有点用
make myself useful.
你不是当码农的人 哥们儿
You're not a coder, man.
这不是你该做的事 - 我会做什么 Josh
It's not what you do. - What do I do, Josh?
因为我重读了那份商业计划书 它烂透了
Because I re-read the business plan and it's bullshit.
里面有一些是用特殊符号♥写的 Josh
Some of it was written in Wingdings, Josh.
特殊符号♥
Wingdings!
好吧
Ok.
Ewan是小乌龟 因为他动作快又聪明
Ewan's the little turtle cos he's fast and bright,
但是他影响力不够
but he doesn't have any clout.
Watto是蘑菇
Watto's the mushroom
因为他嗑了不少致幻蘑菇
because he does a lot of mushrooms.
我是整合一切的赛道
I'm the track cos I keep everything together.
你猜你是啥
You know what you are, man?
你是加速道具
You're the power-ups.
你让我们一路狂飙
You're the things that make it go quicker
超越对手
and knock people out of the way.
如果不是你
If it wasn't for you,
剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表