剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表
这不过是我老早以前做的游戏的续作
It's a sequel of a game I made a million years ago.
有什么好玩的
No reason to play it.
我还不如去公园里玩针头呢 谢谢
I'd rather go and play with needles in the park, thanks.
好吧 我只是想确认你拿到了你妈妈的CD
All right, well, I just wanted to make sure you got your mum's CD.
哦 你爱干啥干啥 - 回见
Yeah, whatever. - I'll see you around, yeah?
你玩过这垃圾游戏了吗
Have you played this piece of shit?
等着 我这就掉头回去 太好了
Wait there, I'm coming back. Yes!
内容乱七八糟 切割手势不合理 关卡难度太大
It's unbalanced, the cut doesn't make sense, it's too hard.
我知道 哥们
Yeah, I know, mate.
更别提那些长着乳♥房♥♥的猫了
And don't even start me on the cat with the tits,
因为如果母猫都有胸
because if the female cats have breasts,
也就意味着其他所有没有胸的都是公猫
that means that all the other cats without tits are male.
我的游戏 我名下的游戏
My game, with my name on it,
现在基本成了一个互动式的厌女仇恨犯罪
is essentially an interactive misogynist hate crime.
干杯 - 我不在乎这个游戏
Cheers. - And I don't care about the game.
不 当然不了 - 我在乎的是粉丝
No, of course. - I care about the fans.
嗯 我在网上看了看 评价还不错
Yeah, I looked online, the reviews are pretty good.
我的上帝啊 这就更糟了
My God. That makes it worse.
根本没人注意到猫工厂变垃圾了
Nobody is noticed that Cat Factory has gone to shit.
他们玩的时候都想着 "好赞的游戏 好棒的玩法"
They're all playing it like, "Oh, great game, great gameplay."
听着 我有个主意 我们这周末闯进公♥司♥
OK, so I've got an idea. We break into the office this weekend,
把这些都修复 然后发布一个补丁
fix everything and release a patch.
显然 还需要其他人 Watto来改美术设计
Obviously, we need the others, Watto to fix the art,
Ewan把所有修改付诸实践 - 不
Ewan to implement everything. - No.
我不干
I'm out.
兄弟
Mate...
这么做不是为了我 不是为了游戏
Don't do this for me, don't do this for the game.
是为了Watto
Do this for Watto.
你听说什么了 - 我不知道 一堆事
What have you heard? - I don't know, loads of stuff.
有人看见他在乌克斯桥的电线杆上拉屎
Some bloke saw him shitting up a telegraph pole in Uxbridge.
最后一个补丁 Josh 就这么点事
One last patch, Josh, that's all this is.
好 修复游戏 接着我就走人 明白了吗
OK, we fix this and then I'm gone, all right?
我现在有自己的生活了 Leon
I have a life now, Leon.
在非半圆形的普通房♥子里过着普通人的生活 懂吗
A normal life in a normal non-semicircular house, all right?
好啦 我知道了 就这一次 然后我们就完事
All right, I get it. It's just this one thing, then we're all done.
你是怎么知道如何找到他的
How did you know how to find him?
你知道的 我有个朋友曾经
You know, my mate used to
在以色列特勤处的某个部门工作
work for a certain branch of Israeli Secret Service.
是了是了
Obviously.
遇到问题 就雇个以色列情报局的特工 简直了你
When in doubt, hire a Mossad Agent. Unbelievable!
你觉得他毒瘾复发了吗
Do you think he's off the wagon?
我不知道啊 哥们
I don't know, mate.
是啊 是的 看来是复发了
Yeah. Yeah, I'd probably say so.
你觉得里面有啥
What do you reckon's in here?
喂 不要打开那扇门
Oi. Do not open that.
哦 嘿 兄弟
Oh, hey, mate.
不要把Coco放出来
Do not unleash Coco.
你只能每天从窗户投食两次
You just post the nutrients through the window twice a day,
然后千万别理它
and then you leave her the hell alone.
好吧
All right?
看来你又养了条狗
I see you got a new dog.
我想养条狗来替代Digby
I wanted a replacement for Digby.
但是啊 它不是Digby
But... she's no Digby,
也不是Coco
not Coco.
它是恶魔
She's satanic.
天哪 老兄
Jesus, mate!
我现在就在等着它稍微长大一些
I'm just waiting until she's a little bit older,
变得没那么狂躁
a little bit less angry,
然后我就会拿猪排引诱它从游艇上跳下去
and then I'm going to lure her off the barge with some pork chops
然后迅速远航
and sail away really fast.
那么 你最近怎么样啊 哥们 - 还成
So, how have you been, mate? - Fine.
在船上开开派对
I'm just hanging out on the party boat...
和一条我讨厌的狗住一起 - 酒呢
with a dog that I hate. - And the booze?
嗯 偶尔喝点烈酒 没太过分
Yeah, the occasional tipple. Nothing crazy.
行吧 行吧 话说回来 这是谁的错啊
OK! Yeah?! Well, whose fault is that, then?!
因为就是这么回事 是不是 嘿
Cos this what happens, isn't it, hey?
你养大了个孩子 还挺依赖你的
When you raise a kid to become dependent on you,
然后突然之间 你就说
and then all of a sudden you're just like,
"走吧走吧 孩子 去广阔天地闯一闯"
"Off you go, kiddo, out into the world!"
还说 "走吧 好好照顾自己"
You know, "Go and fend for yourself!"
我没法好好照顾自己
Well, I can't fend for myself!
我知道 哥们儿
I know, mate.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
不过嘛
But...
我挺好的 真的
l'm fine. I am.
我对付的来
I am coping.
你玩了吗 续作
Have you played it? The sequel?
我尝试来着
I tried.
但是根本玩不了 对吧 太难了
But it's impossible, yeah? Really hard.
你想不想把它改改
How do you feel about doing some work on it?
什么 我们一起吗 - 这不是个长久的活儿
What, all of us? - It's not a permanent thing.
就迅速修复一下
Just a quick fix.
哦 好吧 我会考虑的
Yeah, well, I'll think about it.
因为 你知道的 我把这地儿规整得差不多了
Because, you know, nearly got this place sorted.
只要再搞个无线网 办个电视许可证
I just need to get some Wi-Fi and a television licence
我就万事大吉了
and I am all good.
你知道吗 算了吧
Do you know what? Forget it.
算了 反正是个馊主意
It's fine. It's a shit idea anyway.
听着 伙计
Listen, mate...
这么做不是为了你自己 是为Josh
don't do this for yourself, do it for Josh.
我感觉他又陷进黑暗里
I think he's spiralling into one of his dark places again.
Abi说他在罐子里尿尿
Abi said he's pissing in jars and
还修剪他脸上的毛毛 - 行吧
trimming his facial hair. - OK.
好兄弟
Good lad.
但是我就是为了Josh干这事儿的
But I'm only doing it for Josh.
但是别沾毒品 好吗
But no shit, yeah?
无论你现在在嗑啥 出了这儿都戒了
Whatever it is you're on right now, it stays here.
彻底戒
Cold turkey.
从现在开始
Starting from now.
咱们走
Let's roll.
等下
Hang on!
走吧
Let's roll.
走吧走吧
Let's roll.
呃 狗咋办啊
Um, what about the dog?
Leon 发动车子
Leon, get the engine running.
你觉得他没事吗 - 哦老天
Do you think he's all right? - Oh, Jesus.
打火
Start the engine!
打火
Start the engine!
开门
Open the door!
开门
Open the door!
它差点吃了我
She nearly ate me.
Ewan Leslie找你
Ewan? I have Leslie for you.
卧♥槽♥
Holy shit!
你就是帝皇
You're the Emperor!
是啊 我想这算是比较礼貌的称呼了
Yeah, that's one of the more polite ones, I believe.
简单来说
I'm going to be brief.
我认识的人想过去和你碰个面
I know some people who'd like to come in and meet with you
你的游戏偷跑的时候
so when your game leaked,
你那个水渲染软件还挺引人注目的
your piece of water rendering software really turned some heads.
再开心点 - 哦哦 真好
Bigger. - Ooh! Ooh! That's nice!
如闻圣乐啊
Music to these big, flappy lugs.
闭嘴 - 我闭嘴了
Shut the fuck up! - Stopping now.
那我把他们带去跟你碰个面 没问题吧
So, would it be OK if I brought them in there to chat with you?
嗯 没问题 先生
Yes, it would... be ok... Sir.
唔 - 谢谢你 Ewan
No? - Thank you, Ewan.
过了这么久总算能和你碰面 真是太好了
It's been great meeting you at long last.
Casey 扣上吧 - 好 再见 嗯
Casey, close the lid. - OK, bye, then... Yeah.
好样的 Ewan 你还真挺出其不意的
Great job, Ewan. You showed some real initiative there.
我谢谢你
Thank you very much!
啊啊啊 卧♥槽♥啊 我还以为是抢哲犯呢
Ah...! Bloody hell, I thought you were muggists.
剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表