剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表
坏事儿 我觉得有点奇怪
bad news. I thought it was weird that
怎么今年没接到红皮书的电♥话♥
I hadn't heard from the Red List,
所以我给他们打过去了 然后
so I rang them, and...
什么 她没入围吗?
What, she's not on it?
最后一位都没吗?
Not at all?
我的天啊 太棒了
Oh, my God! This is awesome!
我入围了而Casey没有 - 我觉得 可能
I'm on the list and Casey isn't. - I think, maybe,
他们只想要这家公♥司♥的一个代表
they only wanted one representative from the company,
所以他们选了你
so they chose you.
天啊 我觉得自己就像变成了教宗的那家伙一样
Oh, God, I feel like that guy when he became Pope.
你是说教宗本人吗 - 没错就是他
You mean, the Pope? - Yes, that guy.
她不会开心的
She won't be happy.
去年她名次下滑了三位
Last year she slipped three places,
她不得不出去度了一周假
and she had to go off on holiday for a week,
而且不是那种普通的假期
and not just a normal holiday.
猎长颈鹿
Giraffe safari.
Casey射杀了一只长颈鹿
Casey shot a giraffe?
卧♥槽♥ - 她完全是个谜啊
Holy shit! - She's a total enigma.
还有种说法说
There was one rumour going around that
她在跟兰斯·阿姆斯特朗异地恋呢
she was in a long-distance relationship with Lance Armstrong.
这个我能懂
That one I can see.
现在她会像杀了那个可怜的动物那样杀了我
And now she's going to kill me like she killed that poor animal.
Naomi 求你 我太想把这个好消息带给她了
Naomi, please. I would love to break the good news to her.
我会把她的笔记本带去的
I'll take her laptop round as well.
哦 我懂 所以你袭击了她
Oh, I see. So, you assaulted her
然后现在又跑去幸灾乐祸
and now you want to gloat?
对 哈哈
Yeah! Woohoo!
Leon 你不在的时候我能用你办公室吗
Leon, can I use your office while you're out?
干嘛啊
What for?
嗯 就是让他们 从代码中解放出来
Well, just giving them the big heave-ho on the code,
还有其他一切
and everything.
Ewan 兄弟
Ewan, mate.
不会因为你工作认真就会有办公室的
You don't get your own office just because you work hard.
那怎么样才有办公室
Why do you get your own office?
是一种天赋 要么与生俱来要么一点没有
Kind of genetic, you're either born with it or you're not.
有点像天生骨骼惊奇 这是怎么回事啊 兄弟
It's like double joints. What's all this about, mate?
哦 我懂了 是洋子的主意
Oh, I get it, this is coming from Yoko.
不不不不不
No, no, no, no.
他不是洋子
He's not Yoko,
他是琳达 我差不多是<青蛙颂>时代的保罗·麦卡特尼
he's Linda, and I'm probably Frog Song era Paul McCartney,
我觉得他对我不再尊重了
and I think he's losing respect for me,
而且我真的很想来一炮
and I really want to get laid!
你确定是和这个人吗 我觉得他讨厌咱们所有人
Are you totally sure about this guy? I think he hates us all.
不会的 他人那么好 而且我觉得他说得对 真的
No, he's lovely. And I think he's onto something,actually,
我在这个公♥司♥里的地位
in terms of my status around this place.
听着 我在等一个快递
Listen, I'm expecting a delivery,
红皮书一会儿会把我的奖杯送过来 记得签收 好不
the Red List are biking over my award. Sign for it, yeah?
还有 编程开心点 多吃点维生素C
And, uh, happy coding. Plenty of Vitamin C,
可别得坏血病
and don't get scurvy!
你知道吗 Diggers 我们可以去玩捡棍子的游戏
You know what, Diggers? We can go chasing sticks.
我可以带你散步
I can take you for walks.
我得给你买♥♥根链子
I'll have to buy you a lead
万一我们靠大路太近的话用得上 但除此之外
for when we're near the road, but other than that
我会放开你的 我们想去哪儿都可以
I'll let you off, and we can go anywhere.
哪儿都行 你很愿意吧 对不
Anywhere! You'd like that, wouldn't you?
你在这儿呢 这只可爱的大只狗狗是谁啊
Here he is! Who's this big, lovely boy?
你叫什么名字 - Digby
What's your name? - Digby.
他好可爱啊 他是什么品种的
He's lovely. What sort is he?
不知道 他是 类似于 呃
Don't know. He's, sort of, like,
一种荷兰山地犬之类的品种
a Dutch mountain dog or something.
你注意到他呼吸的声音了吗
Have you noticed how his breathing sounds?
当然 他喘气声有点大
Yeah, he's a bit breathy,
但这也是他神秘粗野雄性气质的一部分
but that's all part of his rugged wild man mystique.
他简直就像莱昂纳德·科恩 对不对 Dig
He's basically Leonard Cohen. Aren't you, Dig,
你像不像莱昂纳德·科恩 没错 你就是很像他
aren't you Leonard Cohen? Yes, you are Leonard Cohen.
你最好还是带他检查下 对不
You should probably get him checked out though, yeah?
只是为了保险 - 啊 对
Just to be on the safe side. - Yeah, sure.
查查没坏处
What's the harm?
走吧 Digby
Up you come, Digby!
我爱你
I love you!
怎么 你打算拿板球棍给我来一下
What, you here to hit me with a cricket bat?
拿个木槌捣一发我阴♥道♥吗
Smash me in my vagina with a croquet mallet?
我把你的笔记本电脑带来了
I brought your laptop.
另外 我也很遗憾你的脸这个样子
Also, I felt bad about the face thing,
所以我给你带了汤 - 我讨厌汤
so I got you some soup. - I hate soup.
这玩意就是老人 流浪汉
It's the opiate of the elderly, the homeless
还有精神病患者的鸦♥片♥
and mentally infirm.
汤烂死了
Soup is bullshit.
你对汤的意见可真大
Strong feelings on soup!
你搬家啦 你不在套房♥里住着了
You've moved, you are not in the suite any more.
哦 你眼睛可真尖
Oh, that's very observant.
你怎么不进来让我带你看一圈
Why don't you come in? I'll give you the tour.
玩一局翻花绳 看个<黄金女郎>什么的
We can do a cats cradle, watch Golden Girls.
Casey
Casey!
我有事要告诉你 - 怎么啦
There's something I need to tell you. - What?
呃 我很遗憾
Um, I'm sorry.
你今年没登上红皮书
You didn't make it onto the Red List this year.
扯淡 - 我知道 这简直是疯了
Bullshit! - I know, it's crazy.
Naomi告诉我的 我说 我又是怎么在上面排到71位的呢
Naomi told me. I mean, how could I be on it, at number 71?
你可是连登都没登上去
You're not even on it at all.
我的意思是 我只不过是昙花一现 你可是永不过气的 你可是
I mean, I'm a passing phase. You're timeless. You're...
一道大虾冷盘 一个绝对的经典
A prawn cocktail. An absolute design classic.
我只是个可颂甜甜圈
I'm a cronut.
你还记得它吗
You remember the cronut?
谁现在还在乎可颂甜甜圈
Who even cares about the cronut?
哦 事实上还有很多人记得
Well, a lot of people, actually,
他们之前可超爱可颂甜甜圈 - 反正我可不在乎
they... they loved the cronut. - Well, I don't care
这个垃圾的名单
about those piece-of-shit lists any...
哇哦 嘿
Whoa! Hey,
你没事吧 - 还好
are you OK? - Fine.
拜托 - 我说了我没事
Come on. - I said I'm fine.
重点是 我已经问过他了 而且我表态得很明确
The point is, I asked him, and I made my position very clear.
行啦 小飞侠 等你给游戏编完程序之后
OK, McFly, well when you finish coding the game,
没准你可以去给你老友记的车子上个蜡什么的
maybe you can go and wax Biff's car.
给Leon Harper的包裹
A package for Leon Harper?
哦 我来签收
Oh, yeah, I'll take it.
谢谢
Cheers.
哦 不 不 不 小心点 他在等着他的奖杯呢
Hey, no, no, no! Be careful. He's expecting an award.
红皮书第71名 Leon Harper
The Red List, number 71, Leon Harper.
你的呢 - 哦 我没得奖
Where's yours? - Oh, I didn't get one.
我这样的人获不了奖 - Ewan
People like me don't get awards. - Ewan,
他在外头臭显摆 而你这个真正干事的人
he's out there dicking about, and you, the working man,
却被栓在他的终端设计上
chained to his terminal,
别人都走了你还在工作
still typing away after everyone's left.
你什么也不是
You get nothing.
你能先别看那玩意了吗
Can you stop looking at that for one second?
我是一个共♥产♥主义者 Ewan
I'm a communist, Ewan.
而且我从未比现在更支持共♥产♥主义
And I have never been more communist than I am right now.
天啊 我还真没和共♥产♥主义者睡过
Gosh, never slept with a communist before.
倒是和几个自♥由♥民♥主♥党睡过
A couple Lib Dems.
砸了它
Smash it.
不 我真不能这么做 - 从你的压♥迫♥者魔掌下解脱出来吧 Ewan
No, I really can't. - Liberate yourself from your oppressor, Ewan.
他不是什么压♥迫♥者 他是Leon
He's not an oppressor, he's Leon.
好吧它或许是丙烯塑料的
It's probably acrylic, anyway.
不要啊
No!
它是
It is...
它是玻璃的
It's glass.
我没想到你会真砸了它
I didn't think you'd actually smash it.
我知道
I know!
天啊 我现在是个共♥产♥主义者了吗
God, am I a communist now?
剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表