剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表
我们为什么在这儿
Because why are we all here?
说真的 嗯
Really? Hm?
我是说 你看你
I mean, you
用爹爹的钱开了个亏钱的公♥司♥
loss-making company supported by Daddy's money.
你 编委会里有你表亲
You. Cousin on the editorial board.
你爹给你办的工作
Daddy gave you the job.
跟Tom Potter上了床
Fucked Tom Potter.
跟Tom Potter上了床 你爹给你办的工作
Fucked Tom Potter. Daddy gave you the job.
你爹给你办的工作 你爹给你办的工作
Daddy gave you the job. Daddy gave you the job...
皇二代们 重点是 享受今晚
Minor royal. The point is, enjoy tonight,
为什么呢
because guess what?
女人 黑人
The women and the blacks
少数种族和变性人
and the minorities and the trans people are
就要来侵吞你们的特权了
coming to eat your privilege
我们腹中空空
and we are hungry as hell,
因为几个世纪以来 我们没吃过一顿肉
because we haven't had a meal in centuries.
Leon 我们走吧
Leon, let's bounce.
其实 Casey
Actually, Casey,
我想说点什么 - 不不不 不行 这不是你的地盘
I want to say something... - Bu, bu, bu... It's not your place.
我们走吧
Let's go.
一群蠢货 引狼入室
More fool you for letting a wolf in the door.
哈哈 明年见
Ha-ha! See you next year.
我应该从这个烤肉堡的哪部分下嘴啊
And I eat which part of the kebab?
一起
Both.
这些玩意一起吃
Both elements?
即使我觉得这里有个东西看起来像是
Even though one of them kinda looks like
从动物身上剥下来的皮
a peeled animal skin?
试试看
Try it.
哦 我天 真恶心
Oh, my god, this is so gross.
嗯
Mmm.
还是给你说清楚好了
Just so we're clear,
我不怎么 在意社交场合上的不平等问题
I don't really care about issues of social inequality.
我就是用这事作个借口
I was merely using that as a pretext
好让我贬低贬低这个奖励制度 痛快的泄个愤
to devalue the award systems out of pure spite.
嗯 我知道 但还是谢了
Yeah, I got that. But thanks anyway.
你很了不起 Leon
You are something, Leon.
我是说 那个名单很操蛋 但是
I mean, the list is horse shit. But...
他们看你看的很准
They got it right about you.
英雄相惜
Game recognises game.
啊 是Ewan
Oh, it's Ewan.
他把游戏做完了 我们准备好去游戏博览会了
He's finished the game, we're ready for the Expo.
嗯
Hmm.
你知道当你爬到行业顶端的时候需要什么吗 Leon
You know what you need when you're at the top of the tree, Leon?
一个稳定的部门
A steady branch.
忠诚
Loyalty.
带我去办公室
Take me by the office.
我有些东西一直想给你看
There is something I've been meaning to show you.
都是我的错 - 你不能怪你自己 伙计
It's all my fault. - You can't blame yourself, mate.
任何人都可能会犯这样的错
It could've happened to anyone.
任何有深水泳池的人
Anyone with a really deep pool.
我本来打算让他过他这辈子最幸福的六个月
I was meant to give him the happiest six months of his life.
第一天我就把它淹死了
I drowned him on day one.
不是 有人说这是最不难受的死法
No, they say it's one of the most painless ways to go.
不是吧 没人这么说过 是不是
No, they don't, do they?
是 确实有人这么说 我相信它当时并不害怕
Yeah, they do. I'm sure he wasn't scared.
或许我可以花钱把他低温冷冻起来
Maybe I could pay to have him cryogenically frozen.
但是然后呢 哥们 有一天你把它复活了
But then what, mate? You get him reanimated one day
然后它接下来六个月都生着病
and then he's just got six months of being ill
然后就死掉了
and then he dies...
又死一次
Again.
我要回房♥间了 我想自己呆一会儿
I'm gonna go to my room. I just want to be on my own.
你还好吗
You all right?
我们怎么办
What are we going to do with it?
你们有小冷柜吗
Have you got like a chest freezer?
我们有 但是不会把他放进去
We do, but he's not going in it.
我在里面放了些蹄膀
I've got ham hocks in that thing.
现在特别有<好家伙>范儿 是不是
This is Goodfellas, isn't it?
我都准备好被人在后脑勺突突一枪了
I'm about to be shot in the back of the head.
卧♥槽♥ - 见见猫工厂2
Holy shit. - Meet Cat Factory 2.
我勒个大槽
Fucking hell,
你这段时间实际上一直都在开♥发♥续作吗
you've been working on the sequel the whole time?
欢迎来到帘子背后的世界 Leon
Welcome to the other side of the curtain, Leon.
看 是Leon 辛苦工作了一天 终于知道回家了
Oh, look, it's Leon. Finally home after a hard day's work.
你干什么去了 花了这么长时间
What happened to you? You've been ages.
哦 你知道的
Oh, you know.
没什么事 一切正常
Nothing much. It's all good.
剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表