剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表
哦 用不着提及我的特殊预约
Whoa, no need to talk about my special appointments.
我对Casey的特殊预约一无所知
I don't know anything about Casey's special appointments.
髋关节绕环
Hip circles.
太棒了 Casey 谢谢 - 只是借你到游戏完成之前
That's great. Casey, thank you. - Just get the game finished.
等你用完了 你把她送回来就好了
And when you're done with her, you can pass her back.
明白 明白
Got it, got it.
天啊 我一想到能玩这个游戏就激动 Leon
God, I'm so psyched to play this game, Leon.
我超爱维京海盗 知道吗 真的很喜欢
I love Vikings, you know? I really do.
他们整个造型
Their whole outlook.
对于村庄的掠夺和抢劫 简直
Plundering and sacking of villages, it's...
就是鼓舞人心
... it's inspirational.
好的 待会儿见
OK, catch you later.
呼
Woo!
好了 我们现在去做什么
OK, so what are we doing now?
咱们去购物
Let's go shopping.
我是Leon Harper 这是我的助理 Naomi
Leon Harper. This is my assistant, Naomi.
我是Casey的助理 他在借用我而已
Casey's assistant. He's borrowing me,
因为我实际上就像是一本平装书一样被递来递去
because I just get passed around like a paperback, apparently.
我想租点东西这个周末用用
I want to hire something for the weekend.
哦
Oh.
就租个东西 是吧
Just a rental, is it?
好的 很好
No, OK, that's fine.
嗯 我和我的兄弟需要完成一些工作
Yeah, me and my mates need to get some work done.
我想让他们远离那些能分心的东西
I want to get them away from the distractions.
去些好点的地方 你懂吗 - 好的
Somewhere nice, you know? - Right.
嗯 有一些选择
Well, a couple of options.
这
This...
是"幻想曲号♥"
... is the Fantasia.
哇塞
Oo-wee!
82英尺长
82 feet long,
巡航速度22节
cruising speed of 22 knots,
能容纳12个人
capacity of 12.
租她一周需要
Charter her for a week, she is...
十二万英镑 - 扯淡
120,000. - Piss off!
不好意思 那就是一周租金就十二万
Sorry, that's 120 For the week?
天哪 太贵了
Gosh, that's a lot.
嗯 还有选择二
Well, there's option two.
这是"蓝色米诺鱼号♥"
This is the Blue Minnow.
她是个小可爱
She's such a cutie.
我喜欢她是这么紧凑小巧
I love how compact she is
而且这样的游艇有个好处
and the great thing about a yacht like this
你把她停在大游艇旁边
is you park it next to the big one,
看见没 有很多荫凉
there's plenty of shade, you see.
对于中等价格预算简直堪称完美
It's perfect for the mid-price budget.
听我说 我有钱
Listen to me, I have money.
他确实有 他有很多钱
He actually does. He has a lot of money.
肯定
Sure.
有多少 - 我们暂且说很多
How much money? - Let's just say a lot.
差不多有一千万英镑左右
Like nine, ten million pounds.
先生 你这样身份的人不应该租啊
Sir, a man of your standing shouldn't be renting.
我的意思是 你又不是个学生
I mean, you're not a student.
你应该应该向世界做个宣告广而告之 而这
You should be looking to make a statement, and this...
这就是一份宣告
Is a statement.
我的意思是 这就是一声咆哮
I mean, this is a roar.
你不需要到处走动交流
You don't need to mince around,
挨个说"我要你们尊敬我"
saying, 'Oh, I want your respect, '
你只要站在纯柚木的甲板上
when you're standing on the pure teak deck
站在属于你自己的有着三千马力
of your own 3,000-horsepower,
吃水70吨♥的游艇
70-tonne yacht.
哦 所以你绝对应该买♥♥那个大的 像他说的那样
OK, you should definitely get the big one, like he says.
而我恰好知道如果你用现金结账
And I happen to know that they're willing to make
他们很愿意立刻成交
a quick sale if you've got the cash.
而有个知情人士告诉我
And a little birdie tells me
你拿得出这笔现金
you've got the cash.
买♥♥吧 Leon
Do it, Leon.
来份宣告吧
Make a statement.
你们知道吗 砰 我决定买♥♥了
You know what? Boom, I'll take it.
多少钱 - 三百九十万
How much? – 3.9 million.
哦 棒极了
Oh, awesome.
很好
Great.
应该就在这最里面那儿
Should be down the end here.
你不觉得困扰吗 Leon
It doesn't bother you, Leon?
人们会想
People will think,
"看啊 炫富的贱♥人♥在他又大又肥的船里"
"Oh, look at that 'flash wanker in his big, fat boat."
是游艇
Yacht!
炫富的贱♥人♥在他又大又肥的游艇里
Flash wanker in his big, fat yacht!
关键是 兄弟 我不怎么喜欢船
Thing is, mate, i don't really like boats.
那是个游艇
It's a yacht!
我有幽闭恐惧症 游艇对我来说太封闭
I feel claustrophobic, too confined,
但我同时还有恐旷症
but simultaneously, agoraphobic,
这里空间太大 大♥片♥的天和海
too much space and sky and sea.
我们只是这几天远离一下尘世 我们把游戏做完
A couple of days away from everything, we finish the game
然后我们回家
and we go home.
你没带包
You don't have a bag.
哦 我穿了两套衣服
Oh, I'm wearing two sets of clothes.
两件T恤 两条裤子 四双袜子
Two t-shirts, two pants, four socks.
穿了条运动裤 底下还有条很薄的慢跑紧身裤
Track pants, underneath, a really thin pair of joggers.
牙刷 牙膏 一块香皂
Toothbrush, toothpaste, bar of soap.
我基本上就是个行走的过夜包
I'm basically a walking overnight bag.
喔
Wow!
那其实挺机智的
That's actually really clever.
到啦
Here she is.
哇
Whoa!
是个大家伙
It's a mammoth.
感觉我在嘻哈视频里
I feel like I'm in a hip-hop video.
是啊 Ewan 就像Jay-Z带着你的鹅绒枕头
Yeah, Ewan, just like Jay-Z with your goose-down pillow.
快开起来兜一圈
Let's take it for a spin.
呃 我们开不了 伙计 我没牌照
Er, yeah, we can't, mate. I haven't got a licence,
而且我们没保险 - 好吧
and we're not insured. - Great.
所以实际上你就是买♥♥了个贵的要死 还不能动的大房♥车
So you've essentially just bought a very pricey static caravan.
哇
Whoa!
女士优先啊
Ladies first.
干嘛 这是礼貌啊
Well, it's polite.
哦 看呐
Oh, look at it.
你是对的 这就像Big Pimpin那首歌♥的视频一样
You was right, it's like the Big Pimpin' video.
哦 对了 鞋子不要踩地毯
Oh, right, no shoes on the carpet.
随时都要戴鞋套
Shoe covers to be worn at all times.
为什么有漂白水的臭味
Why does it stink of bleach?
不是漂白水 是海的味道
That's not bleach, that's the sea.
我们不在海上
We're not on the sea.
你雇了个船员
You hired a crewman.
哦对 我完全忘了
Oh, yeah, I totally forgot.
我是Leon Harper 我们要敬礼吗 还是
Leon Harper. Do we salute, or...
不 不需要 - 好 我也这么想
No, not really. - Cool. I thought that.
好啦 嘿 欢迎登船
Well, ahoy there. Welcome aboard.
好了
Right.
太阳当空照 我们登上了游艇
The sun is shining, we're on a yacht.
让我们来创造游戏历史吧
Let's make gaming history.
他搞什么
What has gotten into him?
你要帮忙吗 - 我可以的 谢谢
Do you want a hand? - I'm fine, thanks.
自己带枕头的小公主是哪位呀
Who's the princess who brought his own pillow?
哦 呃 - 让我猜猜
Oh, erm... - Let me guess,
普格瓦什船长 - 是啊是啊
Captain Pugwash? - Yeah, yeah.
真♥他♥妈♥一个臭屁公主
Big bloody princess.
前面有路吗 上上下下
Anyroad up, onwards and downwards.
我要走了 去顶层甲板上做几个波比跳
I'm gonna go and do some burpees on the top deck.
能把这些帘子关上吗 拜托
Can we close these blinds, please?
随便看哪里 我能看到的都是白皮男的特权
Everywhere I look, all I can see is white, male privilege.
真是
Just...
网络用不了 够够的 - 这是什么
Internet isn't working. Brilliant. - What's this?
剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表