剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表
我现在还会住在这间卧室
I'd still be right here in this bedroom,
一无所有 平平无奇
broke and normal.
我是加速道具 - 没错
I'm the power-ups? - Yeah.
你知道还有什么吗
You know something else?
就说现在 经历了那么多事儿
Right now, after everything that's happened,
你是我生命里最稳定的因素
you're the most stable thing in my life.
谢了 兄弟 - 小意思
Thanks, man. - No problem.
我是加速道具
I'm the power-ups.
好了 我们去办公室
Right, let's go down the office.
我想和Casey谈谈
I want to speak to Casey.
等下 这样吧 我们一会儿在那里见
Actually, do you know what? I'll see you there.
我要摸出去一会
I just need to pop out for a bit.
阴♥道♥矿工
Vagina Miner.
我想我们或许可以接着往下做
I thought we could pick it up where we left off.
你好 Leon 正看着你的计划书呢
Oh! Hey, Leon. Just reading your business plan.
1989年之后我就没嗑过药了
You know, I haven't done blow since 1989.
这让我有点怀念呢
Makes me miss it.
我们不能开除任何人
We're not firing anyone.
是啊 我们已经做了一些削减了
Oh, yeah. We've already made some reductions.
痛苦 但是必要
Painful, but necessary.
你买♥♥下了这个 也就是我们
You bought this, us
而且你可能在想
and I know you might be thinking,
“我买♥♥了个什么玩意儿”
"What the fuck have I bought?"
也可能不是 但是
I mean, you might not be, but...
好吧 看来你确实这么想
OK, apparently you are.
但事实是你买♥♥对了
But the fact is, it worked.
我们走上正轨了
We worked.
忘掉预测数据 忘掉资金燃烧率吧
Forget the projections, forget the burn rate,
别总是低头看文件
don't look down at the piece of paper.
抬起头展望前方
Look up at the next thing.
未来十年 我甚至都不知道
Ten years, I've never known
我们能不能让这里的灯
if we're going to keep the
一直亮下去 但是瞧啊
lights on in this place. But check this out.
重点在于 我们不该炒掉优秀的人才
The point is, we shouldn't be firing good people.
我们应该留下他们
We should be keeping them and
储备人才来扩张这个地方 雇更多的人
backing ourselves to grow this place, hire more people.
扩大办公室 去他妈的 我们就要20种茶
Expand the office. Fuck it, let's go 20 teas.
我们要让谷歌♥茶翅难逃
Let's tea-bag Google right here.
胡说八道
Bollocks.
这就是你的角色 Leon
That's what you are, Leon.
你就是在这里整天胡说八道的人
You're the bollocks of this place.
说这个词真挺有趣
Man, it's fun to say bollocks.
那是这里工作的福利之一
That's, like, the one benefit of working here.
我就知道
I knew it!
我知道你有这份精神
I knew you had it in you.
我只是要亲眼核证
I just had to see it for myself.
呃 我
Well, I...
我一般都在背后静静运筹于帷幄之中
I just prefer to be like a quiet figure of authority.
留着你的员工 把他们请回来
Keep your staff, hire them back.
这款新游戏 我想让你带领我们领先
This new game, I want you to head that one up.
不 Josh是总设计师 - 这一次他要听你的
No, Josh is lead designer. - He answers to you on this one.
别让他搞的乌烟瘴气光会吸大♥麻♥去了 好吗
Don't let him get tangled up in the weeds, hm?
好的
All right, yeah.
做的好 Leon
Good job, Leon.
真心的
I mean that.
绝无讽刺
No sarcasm.
天啊 我的英式讽刺真是越来越得心应手了
Man, I am really getting good at that.
我和Abi决定重新开始
So, me and Abi are going to give it another go.
是嘛 恭喜啊兄弟
Oh, yeah? Congratulations, man.
我为你高兴 - 谢啦
No, I'm happy for you. - Thanks, man.
我真的很感激 - 来咯 菜来啦
I really appreciate that. - Right, here we go.
周一夜烧烤上桌
Monday night roast is served.
谢谢 看起来棒呆了
Thank you, this looks amazing.
才不是 看起来可悲又倒胃口
No it doesn't, it looks abject and repellent.
但是我会继续努力的
But I'll keep trying.
好消息是 你不用再炒掉任何人了
The good news, you don't have to fire anyone,
他们都能回到原来的岗位上 - 太棒了
they can all have their jobs back. - Great!
所以 刚被我开除的人 他们会重新上岗 是吗
So, the people I just fired, they'll be back at work, will they?
是的 - 坐我旁边
Yes. - Next to me?
没错 - 和我刚开除的人坐在一起工作
Yeah. - Sat next to the people I just fired?
真是皆大欢喜
Everyone's a winner
除了谁很明显
with the obvious exception.
没关系 我没事
It's all right, I'm OK.
办公室假鸡鸡
Office dildo.
接下来别介意
Don't mind if I do.
那个 大家先别慌
OK. Nobody panic,
我觉得我好像对砸东西上瘾了
but I think I might be addicted to smashing things.
剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表