剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表
真的吗 好吧 所以现在毙了你是不是太早了
Really? OK. So too soon for me to shoot you?
再之前你在说什么关于胡子的事情
Before that you said the thing about the beards.
胡子怎么了 - 我只是说他们是超级大胡子
What about beards? - I just said they were very beardy.
噢 - 然后你重复了一遍 Josh
Oh! - Then you repeated it, Josh.
你就像这样 "超级 超级大胡子"
You were like, "Very, very beardy."
Abi 你可不可以不要插手
OK, could you just stay out of this, please, Abi?
Josh 看到没 我这位不想参与话题
My one's not getting involved, Josh, you see that?
完全放空
Totally blank.
资金预测 成本费用 日常开支
Projections, set-up costs, overheads.
嗯 很激动
Yeah. It's exciting.
一个小小的温馨家庭事业
A nice little family business.
对
Yeah.
也许 是吧
Maybe, yeah.
哦 对了 你记得这个吗
Oh, right, yeah, do you recognise this?
我记得 - 兄弟 就停这里
Yes, I do. - Anywhere here, mate.
请停在这个拐角
Please, just on this corner.
给你20 不用找了
There you go. Keep the change, it's 20.
我们到了 看 是8号♥
Here we are. Look, it's number eight.
Adam 你在做什么
Adam, what are you doing?
谁 - 你好兄弟
Yeah? - Hello, mate.
我是Watto 我要给你一个商业建议
I'm Watto, and I have a business proposition for you.
你是卖♥♥抹布的 - 不完全对
You selling dusters? - Not quite.
我们可以进去吗
Can we come in?
为什么他还没有为了拿他的吸吸勺子回来
Why hasn't he come back for his sucky spoon?
他总是带着一把吸吸勺子
He always has a sucky spoon.
我们应该离开 很明显他感觉很敏锐
We should just leave. He's obviously incredibly perceptive.
他看了我一眼就看出来我是一个创造性贫瘠的男人
He took one look at me and saw a creatively barren man
然后他就选择跑了
and just bolted.
哦 放轻松 他会回来的
Oh, relax, he's coming back.
他说会来就会来 - 对Leon说的对
He said he was, and he will. - Yeah. Leon's right.
他得回来拿他的勺子
He has to come back for his spoon.
我们只需等待时机
We just have to bide our time.
他等会就会厌倦他们
He'll get bored of them soon.
天啊 你知道吗
God! You know what?
我还没见过有谁能把打招呼都能搞砸
I've never met people who can fuck up saying hello before.
你们准备点餐了吗
Are you ready to order?
我要一份素食沙拉
I'll have the veggie salad.
好的 - 我可以来一份意大利面吗
Certainly. - Can I get the spaghetti, please?
当然 - 焗饭
Of course. - Yeah, the risotto
这上面有贝壳吗 我对它过敏
does it come with shellfish? I have an allergy.
直接吃掉 真♥他♥妈♥的不敢相信
Just eat it. Fucking unbelievable.
给我一份菲达沙拉
Give me the feta salad.
你们有没有什么可以燃烧的 - 嗯 法式火焰可丽饼
Have you got anything flambed? - Um, the Crepe Suzette.
很棒 给我一份 - 你要先吃甜点
Great. Get me that. - You're having dessert first?
对 我想要一些可以燃烧的 引起他的注意
Yeah, I want something on fire. You know, get his attention,
提醒他我们还在这里
remind him we're still here.
这主意很不错 然后呢
That's a great idea. And then what?
他走过来
He comes over here
发现你都不是按正确顺序吃晚餐
and realises you can't even eat dinner in the right order?
对 不太像世界500强 是吗
Yeah, not very Fortune 500, is it?
晚餐只点布丁
Ordering pudding for dinner.
好吧
All right, fine.
给我一份猪排 放在火上烤
Get me the pork chop, and set it on fire.
我要他妈的大火烤
I want big fucking flames.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我要让他知道
I'm showing him that
没有他我们也聊得很开心 一起来呀
we're having a good time without him. Come on.
Josh 这是什么鬼 你又不是圣诞老人
What the fuck is that, Josh? You're not Father Christmas.
我已经尽力了 Leon
I'm trying my best, Leon.
我笑不了那么假
I can't do fake laughs.
很简单
It's easy.
你知道吗
You know what?
这就是我花3亿买♥♥到的东西吗 一帮会笑的地精吗
This is what I get for my 300 million? Laughing gnomes?
我的天 我真的不应该买♥♥你们
My God, we never should have bought you.
也许我们不应该卖♥♥给你
Maybe we shouldn't have sold to you.
好吧 我要去一下小女生间
Right. I'm going to go to the little girl's room,
因为我需要解放一下
because I need a slash.
Leon 你看你在位的时候都发生了什么
See what happens when you're in charge, Leon?
哦 天啊 他还有一个备用勺子
Oh, my God! He has a spare spoon.
他不会再回来了
He's never coming back.
这个楼梯还有厨房♥
And the stairs and the kitchen
还有餐厅和客厅
and the dining area and the lounge,
甚至还有我的卧室 所有一切还是一样
and even my bedroom, everything's just the same.
他们想干什么 - 我想买♥♥下你的房♥子
What do they want? - I want to buy your house.
这栋不出♥售♥ - 你为什么想要买♥♥他们的房♥子
It's not for sale. - Why are you buying their house?
他不可以 这栋不卖♥♥
He ain't! It's not for sale.
这不是他们的房♥子 这是我们的
It's not their house, it's our house.
我们可以又生活在一起了
We can live in it together again.
为什么他说这是他的房♥子
Why is he saying it's his house?
Adam 这不是我们的房♥子
Adam, it's not our house.
不要担心 这不是他的房♥子
Don't worry, it's not his house.
你不会拥有它 - 我可以给你一百万英镑
You ain't having it. - I'll offer you a million quid for it.
很明显 我们可以商量下价格
Obviously we're open to offers.
Adam 它只值30万
Adam, it's worth about 300 grand.
呃 40万
Uh, 400
我们扩建了 还建了一个阁楼间
we've put in an extension and a loft conversion.
好的 130万 - 成交 握手
OK, 1.3. - Deal! Let's shake on it.
先生 你的焗饭
Your risotto, sir.
哦 天啊
Oh, my God.
她在跟他说话
She's talking to him.
我相信会没事的
I'm sure it will all be fine.
好吧 她需要保持中立
OK, she needs to be neutralised.
她在吸他的勺子
She's sucking his spoon!
Josh 快做点什么 拦截住她
Do something, Josh. Rugby tackle her.
快吃个贝壳 你对它过敏
Eat a shrimp. Come on. You're allergic.
我会过敏性休克
I'll go into an anaphylactic shock!
完美 - 看到没 这就是你不能带Abi来的原因
Perfect. - See, this is why you don't bring Abi.
她是不确定因素
She's a liability.
哦 对 因为在这之前事情发展的很好
Oh, yeah, because things were going so well before,
不是吗 John
weren't they, John?
你刚在干什么
What were you doing?
你吸了他的勺子
You sucked his spoon.
哦 所以你嫉妒了
Oh, what, you're jealous now
因为我吸了一个男的勺子
because I sucked another man's spoon?
他说了什么
What did he say?
我告诉他我上次来附近一家餐厅的时候
I told him the last time that I came to a restaurant round here
食物中毒还拉了自己一身屎
I got food poisoning and shat myself.
我不在乎你说什么 他说了什么
I don't care what you said. What did he say?
好吧
Well,
我跟他说了你的新提案
I told him about your new idea,
然后他很喜欢
and he loved it.
他说 可以开始实现这个想法
He said, yeah, go ahead and make it.
哪个想法 - 那个关于维京海盗的
What idea? - The one about the Vikings?
海盗游戏 城市建设游戏
The Viking game? The city-building game?
看起来有人救了你的屁♥股♥
Well, it looks like someone saved your asses.
所以如果我们要做海盗游戏
So if we do the Viking game,
你保证我们就不会做续集
you promise there's not to be a sequel
我们不要在做猫工厂2
We are not making Cat Factory 2?
我庄严向你起誓 没有续集 - 很好
You have my solemn vow. No sequel. - Great.
Abi 做得好
Nice one, Abi.
我以为你不想做海盗游戏 Josh
I thought you didn't want to do the Viking game, Josh.
我认为这是在美化强盗文化
I thought it glorified rape culture.
你可以从中得到一些珍贵的东西
Well, you know one can get a bit precious about these things.
看来我终究还是押错了马
Looks like I may have backed the wrong horse after all.
对 接受道歉
Yes. Apology accepted.
来我手下工作
Work for me.
她 说真的吗
Her? Seriously?!
嗯
Hmm.
不要 无意冒犯 只是 游戏
Nah. No offence, just... games.
我不想永远困在这里永远做游戏
I don't want to be stuck here making games for ever.
剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表