剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表
我一直在想这么一款游戏 障碍竞速游戏
Oh, I've been thinking about a game, a slalom game.
障碍竞速游戏
Slalom game.
你是一滴顺着玻璃窗往下滑的雨滴
You're basically a raindrop going down someone's window.
你收集到越多雨滴就越大
And the more raindrops you gather, the bigger you get.
我可以给你们看个游戏演示
I can show you a tech demo.
不错 这个不错
That's good, that's good.
障碍赛游戏
Slalom games?!
生存游戏
Survival game!
难民
Refugee!
帝皇还有9个小时就要亲临了
Emperor Will's down in nine hours.
给我想些点子出来
Get me some ideas.
给我想些点子出来 - 别 别
Get me some ideas! - Don't! Don't!
那你喜不喜欢这样 - 啊
See how you like it. - Don't!
Josh
Josh!
其实感觉还不错
It's actually quite nice.
刚才有人碰了我的腿
Somebody just touched my leg!
喔
Whoo!
等等我 - 是什么 是什么
Wait for me! - What is it? What is it?
主人 我已经打扫好了所有马厩
Master, I cleaned out all the stables,
现在您需要我做什么
what would you like me to do now?
什么
What?
我来当马厩女孩 你扮演房♥子主人
I'll be the stable girl, you'll be the master of the house.
能不这样吗
Can we not?
Leon让我来想游戏的新点子
Leon's put me in charge of coming up with ideas.
我有一堆责任 但一点权力都没有
I've got all the responsibility, but no power.
维京那个呢 - 不行
What about the Viking one? - No.
我们不做那个 - 为什么
We're not doing that. - Why?
因为 因为 我不想在
Because... because I don't want to say
做这档子事的时候说
while we're in the middle of this.
我的问题是
My problem...
有太多新点子了
Is too many ideas.
我有灵感秽语综合征 新点子不停的跳出来
I've got a Tourette's of ideas, they just keep popping out.
等下
Oh, hang on.
现在能别说话么 - 还有
Can you stop talking now? - Also,
你应该专注于思考有价值的东西
you should focus on thinking of something worthwhile.
虽然我很喜欢 但很明显 猫工厂就是一个
I mean, I love it, obviously. But Cat Factory, it's...
它只会榨干♥你♥的时光
It's just a life drain.
完全是浪费生命
Just a waste of life.
你的工作基本就是浪费别人的生命
Your job is basically wasting people's lives.
你刚才做了和床话完全相反的事
You just did the opposite of dirty talk.
你成功把我说软了 我现在不在勃起了
You literally just talked down my erection, my penis erection.
做的好
Well done.
那你觉得怎么样
So what do you think?
噢 不错
Oh, nice.
有点像<迈阿密主妇的真实生活>里的
It's like something out of The Real Housewives Of Miami.
虽然那不是我们的初衷
Not entirely the look we're going for.
你今晚何不留下来呢
Why don't you stay here tonight?
不用了 我都在酒店安顿好了
No, I'm all unpacked at the hotel.
再加上 我不喜欢强加别人
Plus, I wouldn't want to impose.
我们的空间完全足够
We've got loads of space.
我给你做点东西吃好不好
Why don't I cook something for you, eh?
唔 好啊
Yeah, all right.
那个 唯一的问题是我已经给他把羊肉烤上了
Well, I have put on lamb for him is the only thing.
蛋卷怎么样 你以前最爱我做的蛋卷了
How about an omelette? You used to love my omelettes.
妈妈做的蛋卷永远都有肚子吃
Always space for one of Mum's omelettes!
没什么比照顾我的亲亲儿子更高兴的了
Nothing makes me happier than looking after my best boy.
你知道我最想吃什么吗
You know what I'd really love?
什么 - 明天吃的
What? - For tomorrow.
嗯
Hum?
午餐便当
A packed lunch.
是吗 - 就是那些
Oh, yeah? - It's just the
放在推车上的三明治 虽然它们总是有点 你懂的
sandwiches on the trolley, they're always a bit, you know.
我最喜欢那次你亲手给我做的
And I loved it that time when you actually made me one.
因为我总是在学校吃饭
Because I always ate school dinners,
我觉得那天的三明治
and I think that that day,
是我吃过的最最好吃的午饭
that was the best lunch that I ever, ever had.
讲实话 我都不记得我往里夹了什么了
Yeah, I can't really remember what I put in them, to be honest.
没关系 别担心那个
Oh, that's all right, don't worry about it.
不 Adam 一切 为了你
No, Adam, for you, anything.
你打算在这里待多久啊 Pamela
And how long are you likely to be around, Pamela?
不确定 一大堆的商业会议等着我呢
Not sure. Got loads of business meetings to go to.
是吗 - 跟他说说你的新生意
Have you? - Tell him about your new business!
讲啊 特别天才
Go on, it's genius!
是一项泳装的创新技术
A new innovation in swimwear.
介于短裤和运动裤之间
Halfway between a short and a trunk,
但是由NASA开♥发♥的透气聚酯网制成
but made from a breathable polyester mesh developed by NASA,
这项技术基于对高密度企鹅羽毛的十年研究
based on a ten-year study of high-density penguin feathers.
用它擦脸试试
Rub it on your face.
我不想用它擦脸 谢谢
I don't want to rub it on my face, thank you.
是不是很柔软
Soft, isn't it?
这么棒的产品
Such a great product.
要是我能亲自投资就好了
I only wish I could invest in it myself.
我可不确定那是个好主意 Adam
Oh, not sure that's such a good idea, Adam.
我同意 Watto 勒紧裤腰带 记得吗
I agree, Watto, tighten the belt, remember?
我们在省钱
We're tightening my belt.
请告诉她原因 RGT产业
Tell her why, please. RGT Industries.
我被忽悠的投资了一些转基因公♥司♥
I got talked into investing into some GM crops
他们在马里制♥造♥产品
they're manufacturing down in Marley.
红花菜豆 巨型的那种
Runner beans, but massive.
我看过照片
I've seen photos of some of them,
几乎和幼儿一样大的菜豆
and they're basically as big as toddlers.
哇哦
Wow!
真是把钱砸到了魔豆上
Literally spent his money on some magic beans.
不是全部吧
But not all of it?
我是说 你还有债务偿还能力吧
I mean, you are solvent.
没错 还有
Yeah, I am.
我有吗 - 是的
Am I? - Yeah.
好的 - 嗯
Yeah. - Yes.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
作为一个妈妈 你懂的
It's just that as a mum, you know?
只要你没事
As long as you're OK.
我的锅子
My pan!
天啊 真对不起 我太没用了
Oh, God, I'm so sorry, I'm so useless.
别担心 妈
Oh, don't worry, Mum.
我带你到外面吃顿好的
I'll take you out for a lovely dinner,
你快去把外套穿上
go and put your coat on.
Watto
Watto...
你可以让我滚开
You can tell me to F off,
也许我是一个彻头彻尾的混♥蛋♥
or I'm being a total busy prick,
但是
but...
你小心点 好吗
Just watch out, yeah?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我只是关心你 像往常一样
You know, I'm just looking out for you. Like I always do.
我告诉你 Ewan
You know what, Ewan,
滚开
fuck off,
你个彻头彻尾的混♥蛋♥
you total busy prick.
奶酪沙拉卷
Cheese salad roll.
葡萄
Grapes.
薯片 他妈的
Crisps. Fucking...
酸奶
Yoghurt.
又是葡萄
More grapes.
奇巧巧克力
Four fingers.
刮刮卡
A scratch card.
还有
And just a...
一大堆散装什锦干果
Whole load of loose trail mix.
是啊
Yeah, great.
这么一大堆什锦
Such a lot of trail mix.
我是说 虽然这只是一个卷
I mean, I know it's just a roll.
但是仔细看看 是硬皮的 对吧
But look at that. Yeah? Crusty.
里面还有一点沙拉 噢
A little bit of salad. Ohhh!
剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表