剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表
都结束了 哥们儿
It's over, mate.
她要走了
She's going.
太可惜了
Oh, man.
过来
Come here.
我们进去吧
Let's get you in the house.
哦
Oh.
还是去车♥库♥吧
Garage is better.
我要是直接去了又怎么样
What if I just go over there anyway?
她没法不让我去 - 我不确定哎 兄弟
She can't stop me. - I don't know about that, mate.
嘿 我很抱歉你和Abi吹了
Hey, not Abi. I'm sorry.
过来 过来
Come here. Come here.
谢谢 哥们儿
Thanks, man.
一切都完了 不是吗
It just ruined everything, didn't it?
那笔钱
The money.
一切都错了
Everything went wrong.
我爸妈
Mum and Dad.
我和Abi 还有我们
Me and Abi. Us.
我觉得钱把一切都放大了
I think it's just makes everything bigger,
车子 房♥子 矛盾
cars, houses, problems.
一切都被激化了
Everything just magnifies.
这能让你开心一下
This will cheer you up.
Ewan把公♥司♥卖♥♥给一个武器制♥造♥商了
Ewan sold the company to an arms manufacturer.
这是事实 我真的这么做了
That is factually correct. I actually did do that.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
他们想用我的专利权来设计导弹定位系统
They wanted my patent for designing missile navigation systems.
其实是核弹
Nukes, actually.
核弹吗 - 核弹
Nukes? - Nukes.
我还真的高兴起来了
Actually that has cheered me up.
挺意外的 他们人其实还挺好的
They're surprisingly nice actually.
就战争贩子来说
For warmongers.
还有什么新鲜事
So what else is new?
我和Watto开了家新公♥司♥ - 你认真的吗
Me and Watto started a new company. - Are you serious?
我出去吃了个午饭就发生这么多事
All this happened since I went out for lunch?
来得太快就像龙♥卷♥风♥
It's been a whirlwind.
不骗你
I won't lie.
公♥司♥倒了
We lost the company.
不不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
我们砍了一棵树
We chopped down a tree.
我们是伐木工
We are lumberjacks.
我们来再种一棵树
So let's grow a new one.
我们一起 兄弟
It's just us, mate.
一直都是
Always has been.
我他妈又犯什么事儿了
What the fuck have I done now?
没关系的 兄弟们 我知道怎么回事
It's OK, boys, I know something about this.
是Ewan Fox吗 - 世上就我一个
Ewan Fox? - The one and the same.
呃 Ewan - 哦
Erm, Ewan? - Oh.
我把他们搞了 做导弹的人
I fucked 'em, the missile guys.
把电脑放微波炉里 按上解冻
Popped the MacBook in the microwave and put it on defrost
转三分钟
for three minutes.
清空了服务器
Wiped the servers.
把我那完美的水渲染引擎
Deleted the only fully operational version
唯一功能齐全的一版删掉了
of my beautiful water rendering engine,
这算是电玩界的重大损失
which is a terrible loss for the video game industry
但是如果你碰巧在中东有家室的话
but probably pretty good news
应该算是个不错的消息
if you happen to be raising a family in the Middle East.
而且我还把水龙头都打开了 把水槽都堵住了
Also, I've left the taps on in the bogs and blocked the sinks.
你可以去局里回答几个问题吗
Are you happy to come in and answer some questions?
好 当然可以
Yeah, absolutely.
有个要求 我能不能坐副驾
One thing, can I possibly sit in the front
因为我晕车晕得厉害
because I get really bad motion sickness?
现在怎么办
So what now?
我想我们能把Ewan保释出来
Well, I guess we bail Ewan,
雇个好律师然后从头再来
hire a good lawyer and then we start again.
你怎么看 Josh 新公♥司♥ 新开始
What do you say, Josh, new company, new start?
我想我们也没什么别的可做
I suppose I've got nothing else going on.
很好 我有个好主意
Great. Cos I got an idea.
去他的手游 我们要做大型游戏
Fuck mobile gaming, we've got AAA.
PS游戏机 Xbox 电脑游戏
PlayStation, Xbox, PC,
我们要跟大公♥司♥竞争
We go toe-to-toe with the big boys.
Leon 慢着
OK, Leon, hang on a sec...
我已经向一个我认识的在索尼工作的人打探消息了
No, I've already put the feelers out to a guy I know at Sony.
什么 你已经去打探消息了吗
Sorry, you've already put the feelers out?
稍微打探一下而已 稍微感觉一下
Just the feelers. Just some little feeling.
不是认真的 - 好 我觉得没事
Nothing heavy. - OK, I think it's fine,
但是Barney掉进泳池里撞到头了
but Barney has fallen in the pool and he knocked his head.
妈蛋
Oh, shit.
剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表