剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表
又要和Abbey吃饭 太奇怪了吧
and now lunch with Abbey. It's weird,
因为刚一年前 她才狠狠地伤了你的心
because it was only a year ago she was breaking your heart.
对你来说还很难接受吧 兄弟
That was pretty rough on you, mate.
Josh 我们刚发迹
Josh, we just made it.
就像你吃自助餐 刚拿到盘子
You've been handed your plate, your clean plate.
不要才看到一道菜就装满走人 要阅遍群芳啊
Don't just fill it up with the first thing you see.
经典啊 居然把女人比作自助餐
Classy. Comparing women to buffet items.
他们在等你们了
They're ready for you now.
走吧
Come on.
感谢赏光 来的都有谁呢
Thanks for coming in. Who have I got?
这是Adam Watson Josh Conners
This is Adam Watson, Josh Connors,
Leon Harper还有 抱歉
Leon Harper and, sorry,
你叫什么来着
which one are you again?
Ewan Ewan Fox
Ewan. Ewan Fox.
我在传票上没看到你的名字啊
I can't see you named anywhere on the writ.
哦 本来应该在上面的 绝对的
Well, I should be. Absolutely.
绝对该写上的
Absolutely should be named on the writ.
她没说错 你没出现在这上面
Well, she's right, you're not here,
所以专业点来讲 你不用来的
so technically you don't need to be here.
呃 那拿铅笔把我名字补上吧 好吗
Well... Let's just pencil me on the writ and proceed, shall be?
我们起诉的是知识产权剽窃
We're alleging intellectual theft.
早在2009年 你的委托人剽窃了
Back in 2009, your client stole the
开♥发♥一个关于猫的游戏的核心理念
core idea of making a game about cats.
麻烦你一下
If you'd like to...
看 我就说吧 这就是证据
See, what did I tell you? Look at the evidence.
这是巫师的小臂 - 我才不是巫师
A wizard's forearm. - I'm not a wizard.
我们有照片可以证明纹身的时间
We have photographs that prove that that tattoo predates
早于游戏的完成
the video game, and in
至于和游戏最终设计的相似度嘛
terms of similarity to the finished design...
看啊 是有点像
Yeah, see, it does look a bit the same.
请容许我和我的委托人商量一下
If I could just have a moment with my clients?
别跟他浪费时间了 我们就坐那儿盯着他盯到他崩溃就行了
OK, show's over. Let's just stare him down and watch him crumble.
Watto 我只问你一遍
Watto, I'm only going to ask you this once.
是你抄袭了吗 - 不
Did you steal it? - No.
不可能
No way.
虽然2009年对我来说有些沉重
Although 2009 was a bit of a heavy one for me.
所以呢 你也不确定
So, what? You're not sure?
天哪 - 见鬼
Christ. - Shit.
哦 我的天啊 这可是大事
Oh, my God. That's huge.
好了 不 他没有 我知道他没有因为他是个天才
OK, no, he didn't, and I know he didn't because he's a genius.
就在这 这就是猫工厂诞生的地方
In here, that's where Cats came from.
没错吧 Watto - 是 没错
Isn't that right, Watto? - Yeah, right.
好了 让我来告诉你事情会如何发展
OK, let me tell you how this is going to go.
如果闹上法庭 他们会想办法拖延
It is going to go to trial, and they're going to drag it out,
然后他们会一年又一年的把你拖垮
and they will wear you down over years and years and years,
所以到了最后 你将会屈服
and the night before, you will cave,
因为像你这样的人最后都会那样
because that's what people like you always do,
而且最终无论他们想要什么你都得给
and then you'll end up giving them whatever they want.
他们能听见我们说话 - 所以 你要说什么
They can hear us. - So, what are you saying?
巧克力
Chocolate.
我要说现在就支付 承担损失 摆脱这个烂摊子
I'm saying pay now, take the hit, save yourself the ulcer.
巧克力 - Ewan 你在干什么
Chocolate. - Ewan, what are you doing?
试试看他们能不能听见我们说话
Just trying to see if they can hear us.
通过悄悄说巧克力
By whispering chocolate?
他不是个该死的拉布拉多犬
He's not a fucking Labrador.
我们听有经验的人的 我们认栽把事情解决
We listen to the grown-up. We bite our tongue and we just settle.
我应该问Paul是不是能把我18000英镑的分红要回来
I might ask Paul if I can get my 18 grand bonus back.
对 我现在真的想要回我的钱
Yeah, I really would like my bonus back now.
我真得走了 - 现在
I really have to go. - Now?
你现在要走 - 你们会没事的
You're going now? - You'll be fine.
把事情交给他就好
And leave it to him.
就别扑棱你们的翅膀了 你们是飞不起来的鸟
No winging it. You're flightless birds.
鸊鷉 飞不起来的鸟
Grebes. Flightless birds.
南非鷉
The South African grebe.
是这样 我和我的委托人简单地谈了一下
So, having had a brief conversation with my client,
我们准备来聊聊一个小的解决方案
we would be prepared to talk about a small settlement.
很好 他还想要署名
Great. He also wants a credit
以及未来国内收入的两成
along with two percentage points on domestic...
等等 他想要署名
Wait, he wants a credit?
以认同他对你们共同的成功
In recognition of his significant contribution
所做出的重大贡献
to your joint success.
他什么也没做 是我们做的
He didn't do anything. We did.
八年来的努力工作
Eight years of hard work.
Ewan坐的太久甚至得了褥疮
Ewan sat down for so long he got a bedsore.
那确实是事实 - 我们可以之后再讨论署名权的问题
That's factually correct. - We can haggle about the credit later.
不 不 我们不会
No, no, we can't.
我们想要署名权 以及未来特许使用费的百分之一
We want the credit, a percentage of future royalties.
我们很乐意商讨一下署名的事情
We'd be happy to talk about the credit.
不 我们不愿意 - 我们愿意把署名权这事摆明到桌面上谈
No, we wouldn't. - We'd like to leave the credit on the table.
我要把署名权这个问题从桌面拿掉
I'm taking the credit off the table.
我有权越过他直接敲定条件
I'm authorised to go over his head.
不 你没有 - 所以 你可以忽视他
No, you're not. - So, you can just ignore him,
因为这是直接来自于Casey Renhard的
because this comes straight from Casey Renhard.
是的 没错
It does, yeah.
而且我们愿意把署名权这条件摆在桌面上命谈
And we would like to leave the credit on the table.
好吧 我要折断桌子的腿
Well, I am snapping the legs off the table
然后把桌子吃了
and I am eating the table.
我刚刚就这么做了
That's me doing that.
我们法庭上见 小子
See you in court, bucko.
抱歉
Sorry.
工作上有一点急事 不过没关系 都解决了
A bit of an emergency at work. But it's cool, it's all sorted.
这地方棒极了
This place is amazing.
但我想应该是你付钱
But I take it you're paying for it,
因为这些价格完全是在漫天要价
cos these prices are total fucking bullshit.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我只是在浏览酒单
I'm just perusing the wine list.
是吗 浏览
Is that right? Perusing?
请别那样做 这真的是很好的纸
Please don't do that, it's really nice paper.
看这右手边上面全是数字的这部分
See this bit on the right-hand side with all the numbers on it?
不再需要了
Don't need that bit any more.
所以呢 你觉得这样我就能点一瓶我真正想要的酒了
So, what, you mean I can order a wine that I actually want?
没错 不要只是点从上往下数的第二个了
Yeah. No more just ordering the second from the top.
因为我总是这么干 - 往下看
Cos that's what I always do. - Go down.
我在说第四 第五 第六个以下的
I'm talking fourth, fifth, sixth one down.
或者这个怎么样 第九个 单宁
Or how about this one? Number nine, tannins.
哦 我喜欢单宁 什么是单宁
Oh, I love tannins. What's tannins?
我不知道 但是我们会了解的 服务生
I don't know. But we'll find out. Waiter?!
嗨 麻烦要这个
Hi. This one, please.
瓶装的 - 当然
Bottle of. - Sure.
废话 - 嘣
Bosh. - Boom.
嘣 更贴切了
Boom. Even better.
我只是想说
And I just want to say...
谢谢
Thanks...
和对不起
... and sorry.
呃 我知道我们之间变得有些奇怪
Um, I know things got a bit weird between us
因为工作和所有的事情
with work and stuff...
不是你的工作 Josh 是你
It wasn't your work, Josh, it was you.
你完全不能享乐
Your total inability to have fun.
甚至是在我带你去柏林庆祝你的30岁生日的时候
Even when I take you to Berlin for your 30th.
我告诉你了 我是在哭柏林墙
I told you, I was crying about the Berlin Wall.
不 你哭是因为有评论
No, you were crying because of that review that
说你的电子游戏有很糟糕的控件
said your video game had terrible controls.
不是说它有糟糕的控件
It didn't say it had terrible controls.
别误会我 Josh 我挺喜欢会哭的男人的
Don't get me wrong, Josh, I quite like men who cry.
但是你哭的太多了
But you were crying a lot.
就是哭着跑来跑去像是让全世界都知道
Just running around crying like a big town crier.
我有很多压力
I was under a lot of pressure.
我们都有 Josh 只是我们一些人找到了时间去 怎么说
We all are, Josh, just some of us find the time to have, say,
每周有两次六分钟的娱乐
six minutes of fun two times a week.
就像 我爱史密斯乐队
Like, I love The Smiths.
剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表