剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表
翻唱两小时Fleetwood Mac的曲目如何
and we play Fleetwood Mac covers for two hours?
今晚剩下来的时间你们还是属于我的 是吧
I still owe you for the rest of the night, don't I?
是啊
Yeah, man.
大家安静 请允许我做一个简短的致谢
Everyone, I'd just like to say some quick thank yous, if I may.
首先当然要感谢我的赞助商们
Firstly to all my sponsors, obviously,
然后我还要谢谢Josh Connors
and I'd also like to thank Josh Connors.
作为东道主
He's our host for the evening who made
他慷慨捐赠了6万英镑
an incredibly generous donation of £60,000.
尽管他只是为了睡我女朋友
Even though he's just trying to have sex with my girlfriend!
是吧 Josh
Isn't that right, Josh?
我噎住了
I'm choking!
我被一张开给英国克罗恩病救济金
I'm choking on a cheque
面额61000英镑的支票噎住了
for £61,000 to Crohn's Relief UK.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
61000英镑 今晚面额最大的一张支票
61 grand, the biggest cheque of the night.
我正式成为这屋里最棒的那个人
I am officially the nicest person in the room.
别闹了 好吗
Enough, OK?
你把我拖到这里
You dragged me out here,
让我坐在这儿看你的一举一动
made me sit around watching you.
你到底想从我这儿得到什么
What is it that you actually want from me?
是什么
What?
你想要的是什么
What is it that you want?
呃
Well,
我也不知道
I don't know.
一点点尊重吧
A bit of respect.
我怎么看你又有什么重要的
Why does it even matter what I think of you?
为什么 你为什么要做这一切
Why? Why are you doing this?
好吧 我去给你拿外套
All right. I'll get your coat.
Abi 你还好吧 - 我很好
Abi, you OK? - I'm fine.
我只想单独待一会儿
Just wanted a minute on my own.
太混账了 这做法真是太混账了
What a dick. What a dick move.
你知道么 Josh
Do you know what, though, Josh?
其实
Actually...
你才是那个混账 - 嘿
You're the dick. - Hey,
我才是混账吗 - 是啊 你就是
I'm the dick? - Yeah, you're the dick.
你就是 混账就是你
You are, the dick is you.
你能把剑放下吗 拜托 直接扔地上
Can you just pop the sword down, please? Right down.
我没在开玩笑 Josh
I'm not fucking about, Josh.
我就差这么点就要爆发成全开威尔士Abi狂战士了
I am this close to becoming full-on Welsh Abi right now.
等等 犯浑的那个又不是我
Hang on, I wasn't the one that was out there acting like a total...
是啊 我料到他会那样了
Yeah, I expect that from him, though.
他就那么回事 Greg就是一个高大俊美让人想来一发的小丑
That's his whole thing, he's Greg the big, posh, fuckable clown.
呃 来一发 不是吧
Well... Fuckable? Meh.
但对你 我的期待值更高
But you, I expected better.
他说的没错啊 那就是你做这一切的动机
Cos he's right, isn't he? That's basically what you're doing.
捐款啊 派对啊
The donation, the party.
什么啊 不是这回事
What? No.
Ali 别多想
Abi, come on.
我不是个物件
I am not an item,
不是你拿钱可以买♥♥来的东西
not something you get to buy.
既不是电子飞镖 也不是乘座式割草机
Electronic dartboard, ride-on lawnmower.
我是个女人
Human woman.
对不起
Sorry.
求你不要因为有钱了就变成个混球好吗 Josh
Please don't become a prick now that you've got money, Josh.
那就太让人失望了
Just be so disappointing.
晚安
Night.
我想我记得他
I think I remember him,
他参加过一次家长会
he came to a parents' evening once.
拉倒吧 肯定不是他
OK, that's definitely not him.
这就是我在意的原因
This is why it matters,
因为那些话我没法对他说 但可以对你说
cos I can't say it to him but I can say it to you.
我曾是个很糟糕的老师 - 是的
I was a shitty teacher. - Yeah, you were.
吸我蛋蛋去吧 老爸
Suck my balls, Dad.
吸他蛋蛋去吧 Leon他爸
Suck his balls, Leon's dad.
开始吧 各位
Take it away, boys.
我以前也请过他们 超棒的
I used these guys before, they're great.
*操你丫的 操你丫丫丫的*
*Fuck you Fuck you-ooh*
*操你丫的 操你丫的 操你丫丫丫的*
*To fuck you, fuck you. Fuck you-ooh*
*叭叭叭 就是操你丫的 操你丫的 操你丫的*
*Bam bam bam, do fuck you, fuck you, fuck you.*
*就是操你丫的 操你丫的*
*do fuck you, fuck you*
*就是操你丫的 操你丫的 操你丫的 操你丫的*
*do fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you*
*操你丫的*
*FUCK YOU*
早上十点
10am,
这会儿Casey应该已经飞到美国丹佛之类的地儿
Casey should be somewhere over Denver right now,
也就是说我们可以放轻松 回归平常
which means we can all just unclench, get back to normal.
别再带奇奇怪怪的老头子出现了
No more miscellaneous old men.
早啊 各位
Morning, boys.
嘿 Casey 你还在这儿干嘛呢
Hey, Casey, what are you still doing here?
问得好 Bewan 你想回答一下吗
Great question. Bewan, do you wanna field this one?
好的
Oh, yes.
我俩私下决定大家应该合作开♥发♥一款新游戏
We decided between us we would like to work on a new game together.
哎呀
Huh?
哦 别担心啊
Oh, come on, don't worry.
我不是要戳谁的痛脚 以后当心就好
I won't be stepping on anyone's toes. Just a bit of oversight.
确保衣柜里别再出现假鸡鸡了
Make sure there's no more dildos in the closet.
回去工作吧
Now get back to work.
把那玩意儿放在最上面的抽屉里吧 Naomi
You can put that in the top drawer, Naomi.
太好了 谢谢你啊 Ewan
Great, thanks, Ewan.
她会像榨干一个伦敦橙子一样榨干我们的吧
She's gonna juice us like a London orange.
天呐 这字又回来了
Oh, God. It grew back.
剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表