剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表
老师
Sir?
您最近怎么样 - 挺好
How are you? - Great.
就是有点 癌癌的 - 哦
Bit... cancerous but otherwise... - Oh.
听到这消息我表示很遗憾 - 没事
Well, I'm sorry to hear that. - It's fine.
Leon用直升机捎了我一程
Leon gave me a ride in a helicopter.
刚又给我看了你们的奖
And now he's making me look at your awards.
他是谁 那又是啥
Who's he? What's that?
为什么都没在工作 - 哦 我是他俩以前的班主任
Why is nobody working? - Oh, I am their old form teacher.
满含敬意地问一下 先生 你♥他♥妈♥在这儿干嘛
With all due respect, sir, what the fuck are you doing here?
我就是来看看Leon是怎么去买♥♥索尔兹伯里大教堂
I'm just watching Leon here trying and failing
然后颜面尽失地失败的
to buy Salisbury Cathedral.
真的吗 Leon
Really? Leon?
哦 反正也占线 我一会再打
Oh, it's engaged anyway. I'll try again later.
这是啥
What's this?
哦 这是给当地慈善机构的一点小捐赠
Oh, this is just a small donation to a local charity,
出自真心的
something very dear to my heart.
哦天哪Josh 真是难以置信
Oh, my God, Josh. That's incredible.
对吧 虽然轮不到我这么说
Is it, though? It's not for me to say.
尽我所能吧 - 实在谦逊儒雅
We do what we can. - So humble!
拿个这么大的支票还谦逊呢
With your big jumbo cheque.
很不错 有利于建立良好形象
It's good, good for the profile.
人们都喜欢那种带个"关心群众"头衔的人 Bono就是
People like people who, quote, "Care about people." Look at Bono.
是个人都讨厌Bono - 嗯
Everybody hates Bono. - Hmm,
才没有 人人都爱Bono
no, they don't. Everyone loves Bono.
不 没人 - 是的 他说的对
No, they don't. - No, he's right.
在这个国度 我们都厌恶Bono
In this country, we all hate Bono.
是啊 我都记不得为啥了
Yeah, I don't even remember why,
反正 这就是薪火相传的
it's just something you get handed down.
兄弟们 信我吧
Guys, just trust me on this one.
人人都爱Bono 我说的是所有人
Everybody loves Bono, and I mean everyone.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我得找个地方吐一下痰
I need to cough this into something.
Josh 我欣赏这个
Josh. I like it.
非常不错 我们这儿也出了个万人迷Bono了
I like it a lot, we've got our own little hipster Bono.
呃 这真是世上最恶心的词之一了
Now, that is the worst collection of words in the world.
兄弟们 干活喽
Guys, back to work.
动起来 猫工厂2 我们继续商讨 哈
Let's go, Cat Factory 2. Let's keep talking, huh?
我很看好这个
I've got good vibes about this one.
Leon 你拿直升机载一个可怜人来办公室
Leon, did you helicopter a poorly man into the office
就是为了向他炫耀的吗 - 是的
just so you could show off to him? - Yes!
他到现在都不肯承认是他看错我了
And he still won't admit he was wrong about me.
老天啊Leon 首先 这很神经
Jesus, Leon! A: that's insane.
其次 我们该去工作了
B: we're supposed to be at work.
我要用一下会议室 别进来
I'm just going to use the boardroom for a bit, so don't come in.
Watto
Watto?
过来下
Please.
这人是他妈谁
Who the fuck is this guy?
为什么所有人都要带老头子来公♥司♥
Why is everyone bringing old men into the office?
我要为我新乐队的临时乐师试音
I'm just auditioning session musicians for my new band.
我试了去买♥♥下Weezer 但他们拒绝合作
I tried to buy Weezer, but they weren't playing ball.
不行 Watto 你不能在会议室
No, Watto. You do not audition old men
给这位穿皮背心的老头试音
in leather waistcoats in the boardroom.
趁她还没看见把他弄出去
Get him out of here before she sees!
Rocky 哥们 我们要回家去试音了
Rocky, mate, we're going to have to do this back at the house!
我们真的有必要搬桌子么 Casey
And do we really need to be moving desks, Casey?
考虑到你只在这呆几天
Bearing in mind you're only here a couple of days.
我不喜欢背对着窗户工作 Bewan
I don't like to work with my back to the window, Bewan.
你不知道外面会有什么
You don't know what's out there.
那个 Casey 我其实不叫Bewan 我叫Ewan
You know, Casey, my name's not actually bewan, it's Ewan.
Ewan
Ewan.
我知道 只是在测试你
I knew that. I was just testing you.
我想看看你多久才会纠正我
I wanted to see how long it would take you to correct me
你没通过测试 - 噢
and you failed that test. - Oh.
噢 天啊 搞砸了
Oh, dear, that's a bummer.
用我告诉你我对你的真实看法么
Can I tell you what I really think about you?
不用了 谢谢
Um, no, thanks.
我宁愿你什么都别 - 因为我
I'd really rather you didn't. - Because me...
大家喜欢我 就是喜欢 我很惹人爱
People like me, they just do. I'm a likeable person.
我一直听人说 "Casey 你太可爱了"
I get it all the time. "Casey, you're so likeable."
是 也有人这么说我
Yeah, see, I get that, too.
噢 好啊 祝贺你俩
Oh, right, great. Good for you both.
但他们也尊重我
But they also respect me.
"Casey Casey 你太可爱了 又受人尊敬"
"Casey, Casey, you're so likeable and well-respected."
业内的都知道
I mean, it's well known within the industry.
嗯 就没人这么说我
Yeah, see, I don't get that.
别人夸我我也得不到什么
I get nothing from other people's praise,
就是没什么用
it just does nothing for me.
但事实就是这样 我既惹人爱 也受人尊敬
But the fact remains, likeable, well-respected.
那你说说看 你觉得你能这么去评价你自己吗
So, tell me this, can you say the same thing about yourself?
不 不 我总是能让他人备受窒息毫无兴趣
Er, no. No, I tend to inspire a kind of suffocating apathy.
大家都觉得 Ewan 他就是条软屌♥
General consensus is, Ewan, he's a bit of a floppy cock.
你是在自嘲么
Are you being self-deprecating?
我知道在这大家都这样
I know that's a big thing over here.
不 不 我倒希望是 Casey 我倒希望是呢
No, no, would that I were, Casey. Would that I were.
我只是在陈述他们告诉我的冷酷事实
I'm just stating the grim facts as they lay.
你想要我的尊重么 自己去争取 Bewan
You want my respect? Earn my respect, Bewan.
是Ewan
It is Ewan.
知道
I know.
嘿 - Josh
Hey. - Josh!
我听说了那笔捐款 太棒了
I heard about the donation. That's amazing.
我第一个念头是 "有点诡异"
I mean, my first thought was, "Bit fucking weird."
但我又一想 "不 多好"
But I thought, "No. Nice."
对啊 正常人都会这么做
Exactly, it's what normal adults do.
支持朋友 团结起来对抗可恶的克罗恩病
They support their friends and they unite against bloody Crohn's.
Josh 朋友
Josh, mate.
非常谢谢你的那些捐款 朋友
Thanks so much for all that money, mate.
不用谢 朋友 - 我真没想到
It's an absolute pleasure, mate. - I had no idea
你这么关注克罗恩病 - 噢 天啊 是的
you cared so much about Crohn's. - Oh, God, yeah.
克罗恩病真的真的太可恶了 - 噢
Yeah, it's a total, total fucker. - Ooh!
这握手太男人了
All this handshaking's so manly.
你想一起拍张照么
Did you want to come in for a photo?
呃 当然 嗯 好的
Erm, sure. Yeah. That's fine.
我拿着吧
I'll take that.
我知道你不是真心关注克罗恩病 Josh
I know you don't really care about Crohn's disease, Josh.
不是的 Greg 我真的真的很关注克罗恩病
That's not true, Greg. I really, really care about Crohn's.
要不要拍几张Josh骑着车子的
How about a couple of Josh on the bike?
嗯 来吧
Yeah, let's give it a go.
我们要 好的 好的
We can... Yeah. Yeah.
嗯 - 来吧
Yeah. - There you go.
上来吧 - 好
Hop on. - Yeah.
哪
Where?
你的脚
Your foot.
啊 哦 抱歉
Ah! Yeah. Sorry.
你做的很好
You're doing great.
很棒 就这样 - 确定么
That's great. That's all we need. - Are you sure?
你刚刚看起来一点都不像小妞
By no means did you look like a tit just then.
嗯 感觉动作很流畅
Yeah, it felt pretty smooth.
你肯定猜不到是谁打的电♥话♥ 宴会厅
You'll never guess who that was. The venue.
会场被水泡了 两尺深的水 他们只能取消了
Waterlogged. Two feet of water, they're going to have to cancel.
噢 不 太糟了
Oh, no! Bummer!
明晚有个庆祝宴会
Oh, there was a gala thing tomorrow night.
我本想邀请你作为主要捐赠人出席但
I was going to invite you as the big donor but...
我们可以在我那办
We could do it at mine.
在我的新房♥子里办
You could host it at my new house.
噢 你不用这样 - 我很荣幸
Oh, you don't have to do that. - I'd be honoured.
那好吧 很好
All right then, cool.
谢谢 Josh
Cheers, Josh.
为了克罗恩病什么都可以
Anything for Crohn's.
克罗恩的游戏
Game Of Crohn's.
可以作为标语 如果你们想要一个的话
Could be the... Slogan, if you wanted one.
剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表