剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表
换个时间吧
Maybe some other time.
最顶层
Top shelf.
从左往右
Let's take it...
全要了
left to right.
我的外套跟座位很搭耶
My coat matches the seats!
是它吗
Is that him?
是的
Yeah.
我才接到电♥话♥ 但已经来不及了
I didn't get the call until it was too late.
运回去之前 我们就让它先休息着
We're just letting him rest before we travel him back.
看看你啊 关的严严实实
Look at you, all banged up.
他们是不是也把你的獠牙拔走了
Did they take your fangs out as well?
因为他们就是这么对我的
Cos that's what they did to me.
想要份工作嘛 正好有个职位空缺
Do you fancy a job? Cos there's a vacancy just opened up.
想不想成为手悠公♥司♥的新吉祥物
How do you feel about being the new mascot for Idle Hands Games?
剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表