剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表
沙发上有个污渍
There's a stain on the couch.
这路由器太旧了
This router is so old.
去不掉啊
It's not coming off.
这下好了 怪不得卖♥♥的这么便宜
Great. No wonder I got such a good deal.
好吧 真♥他♥妈♥难搞
Right, yeah, they are fucking hard.
所以 进展怎么样 新游戏
So, how's it going then? With the new game?
哦 可好了
Oh, it's amazing.
等我们把新的图像弄上去之后
Once we get the new graphics implemented,
一切都会非常棒
it's gonna be great.
是 好吧 也许吧
Yeah, well, maybe.
我可是有预约在身的
I have my reservations.
关于你妈妈的事 太遗憾了
Sorry about everything with your mum.
希望你没事 - 哦 没事儿 挺好的
I hope you're OK. - Oh, no, it's cool.
她给了我 好吧 她脸书状态更新了
She sent me... Well, she posted on Facebook,
她现在在南非
and she's in South Africa.
所以还挺好的
So that's good.
而且最后她也拿到她的钱了
And she got her money in the end.
你需要帮忙吗
Do you need some help?
嗨
Hi.
是 你好 要我帮忙吗
Yeah, hi. Can I help you?
哈啰
Hello.
好吧那就
OK, then.
好 拜
OK, bye.
那是什么鬼
What was that?
那个 我的朋友们
That, my friends...
是一次荡漾
... was a frisson.
没觉得荡漾啊
That wasn't a frisson.
你喜欢他啊 - 我不知道
Do you like him? - I don't know.
也许
Maybe.
行好吧 我基本爱上他了
OK, yes, I'm basically in love with him.
噢 放轻松 Ewan 慢点来
Oh, easy, Ewan. Slow down.
那 你干嘛不试试撩他
Well, why don't you just try flirting with him then?
而且别做的那么怪 - 呃
And don't be weird. - Erm,
我是在撩啊 刚就是我在撩 - 那才不是撩拨
I was flirting. That was me flirting. - That wasn't flirting.
我就是那么撩的啊 - 撩给我看看
That's how I flirt. - Show me.
假装我是厨师 然后撩我
Pretend I'm the chef and flirt with me.
几点钟了啊
What time is it?
你撩我了我再告诉你
I'm not telling you until you flirt with me.
那就是我在撩 我
That was me flirting. I...
难以置信
Unbelievable.
哦我的天
Oh, my God.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
也许你恰好 嗯
I don't suppose you, erm...
知道几点了
... happen to know the time?
我没戴表啊 但是 你戴了
I don't have a watch. But you have.
哦 对
Oh, yeah.
哦 这么晚了
Oh, as late as that.
啊
Ahh.
还有什么我能帮你的吗
Is there anything else I can help you with?
不 不 我真的就是有点好奇 几点钟了
No, no, I really was just quite curious about the time.
遗憾
Shame.
我还想着 你是
I was hoping it was because you
想做
wanted to do...
这个
... that.
啊 对啊
Yeah... yes.
哦 是我妈
Oh, it's my mum.
妈们
Mums?
好 Naomi 现在那边到底在搞什么鬼
OK, Naomi. What the hell is going on there?
从头到尾讲给我听 - 我们在艘船上
Tell me everything. - We're on a boat,
什么都有漂白水味 然后Ewan带了个大枕头
everything smells of bleach, and Ewan brought a big pillow.
你们在船上 什么鬼
You're on a boat? What the fuck is this?
<生死时速2: 海上惊情>吗
Speed 2: Cruise Control?
Leon买♥♥的 他们在试着搞定游戏
Leon bought it. They're trying to fix the game.
好吧 我现在撒丁岛参加婚礼
Look, I am at a wedding in Sardinia,
肯定是有默多克家的人来了
and there are Murdochs here.
我闻都能闻到
I can smell them.
所以就把游戏的设定弄给我 然后电邮过来 好吗
So, just get me the build of the game and e-mail it over, OK?
这我不确定啊 Casey
I don't know about this, Casey.
感觉挺糟的 - Naomi
I feel quite bad. - Naomi.
我的亲亲Naomi 你是我的得力助手啊
My sweet Naomi. You're my right hand
你知道的吧 因为我整天这么和你说
and you know that, cos I tell you all the time.
好吧 那我现在这么和你说 就这事儿你能帮帮我吗
OK, well, I'm telling you now. Can you just help me out here?
为了姐妹情谊
For the sisterhood.
好吧 我会做的
All right, I'll do it.
喂 喂 你听的见吗
Hello? Hello? Can you hear me?
听的见我吗 你的声音又全变得想戴立克一样了
Can you hear me? You've gone all Dalek-y again.
Josh
Josh?
你就不能忘记她两天 然后做点工作
Can you just forget about her for two days and do some work?
是什么 Leon
What is it, Leon?
到底是关于我和Abi的什么让你接受不了 - 就是Abi
What is it about me and Abi that you just cannot stand? - Abi!
对
Yeah.
因为你不喜欢强悍的女人 因为她们吓到你了
Because you don't like strong women, because they scare you.
她只是在我车里放过屁
Just because she farted in my car
算不上什么强悍的女人
doesn't make her a strong woman.
哦不 算的
Oh, yes, it does.
而且还吓着你了
And it frightens you.
伙计 我只是想替你看着点
Mate, I'm just trying to look out for you.
我不需要 可以吗
Well, I don't want you to! All right?
你别插手我才觉得好
I preferred it if you just stayed out of it.
哦 是吗 - 她关心我 Leon
Oh, yeah? - She cares about me, Leon.
好吗 她投喂我 照顾我 爱我
OK? She feeds me, she looks after me, she loves me.
她不会把我锁在大篷车里
She doesn't lock me in a caravan
强迫我像个维多利亚时期的童工
and force me to work like some victorian child slave
一样连着工作几周不停
for weeks on end.
那她为什么还和Greg见面
Why is she still seeing Greg, then?
你♥他♥妈♥的说什么
What did you fucking say?
是真的 对不起
It's true, I'm sorry.
我去挖了些料
I did some digging. I was
搞定游戏之后准备和你说的
going to tell you after we fixed the game,
我不想让你混乱
because I didn't want to derail you.
什么叫你去挖了些料
What do you mean you did some digging?
什么意思
What does that mean?
没什么
Nothing.
你在跟踪我女朋友
You've been following my girlfriend?
不是
No.
我付钱找人跟踪的
I paid someone and he did it.
你花钱找了个陌生人 跟踪我女朋友
You paid a stranger to follow my girlfriend?
那人是专业的 堂堂正正的
The guy's a professional. He's a stand-up guy.
他有个网站 什么都有
He's got a website and everything.
给我看 给我看
Let me see. Let me see.
Carl Goldfarb
Carl Goldfarb?
私人调查员
Private investigator.
哦 他妈的是个摩萨德
Oh, he's fucking Mossad!
现在是前任摩萨德
Now ex-Mossad.
你让摩萨德跟踪我女朋友
You had Mossad follow my girlfriend?
只是你们复合的时候我去找的他
Look, it was just when you got back together
后来我一定是忘记取消了
and I must have forgotten to cancel it.
你懂得 就像你订阅了网飞之后
You know, like when you subscribe to Netflix?
不 Leon 和订阅网飞根本不是一回事儿
No, Leon, this is not like when you subscribe to Netflix.
我就是想搞清楚她的动机是什么
Look, I just wanted to check out what her motives were.
你知道什么情况
You know what it's like.
当你有钱了 每个人都变得有点可疑
When the money comes in, it just sends everyone a bit funny.
哦 是吗
Oh, really?
你这个大坏蛋布鲁弗站在自己的巨型游艇的船舱里还敢这么说
Says Blofeld from the lounge of his giant yacht!
好吧 伙计 他做了份报告
All right, mate, well, he's compiled a report...
哦老天 还有档案资料
Oh, my God. There is a dossier.
好吧 如果你想看
Well, if you ever want to see it...
不 我不要看这种档案
No! I don't want to read the dossier,
因为这恶心行为侵犯了我女朋友的隐私
because that is a gross invasion of my girlfriend's privacy.
事实上 好吧
Actually, yeah,
剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表