剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表
说实在的 这操蛋的新制度
Seriously, fuck this new regime.
就跟那什么似的
It's like that thing, you know,
精神病在精神病院掌权
the lunatics have taken over the asylum.
只有现在是反过来了 当局拿回权力
Only the other way round, the authorities have taken back,
重新获得了对精神病院的控制
regained control of the asylum.
你们在这儿啊 好 - 哦 他在这呢
Here you are. OK. - Oh, here he is.
出事儿了 我爸妈之间坏事儿了
Something's happened. Something bad with my mum and dad.
比如呢 你想说什么
Like what? What do you mean?
嗯 她就是住到房♥车里去了
Well, she's basically living in the caravan
弄了对"巨齿"
with massive teeth,
用的是你给她的钱
which she bought with the money you gave her,
真是谢谢你啊
so thanks for that.
不会吧 别是是Jeff和Linda吧 真的
No, not Jeff and Linda, surely?
他们就像是Fred和Wilma啊 - 那周一夜烧烤呢
They're Fred and Wilma. - What about Monday night roast?
我们还能过去参加周一夜烧烤吗
Are we still going to be able to go for Monday night roast?
发生了什么 Josh - 我不知道 Leon
What's going on? Josh - I don't know, Leon.
噢 眼皮 我不指望你们谁能看见这个
OK, eyelid. I don't expect any of you to see this, but
但是现在我的眼皮在跳 跳 跳
my eyelid is now going twitch, twitch, twitch.
又来了 - 所以 他们怎么说 Josh
There it goes again. - So, what are they saying, Josh?
她说她在纠结
She said she's having a wobble.
她说她需要点空间 - 有可能他们谁有外遇了
She said she wants some space. - It could be an affair.
第二家庭啊
Second family.
什么 跟在地下室一样吗 - 我们没地下室
What, like in a cellar? - We haven't got a cellar.
车♥库♥ 阁楼
Garage, loft?
你♥爸♥爸还好吗 你不觉得他有点 那种
Is your dad OK? You don't think he had, you know...
苍了天了
Jesus Christ!
敏感一点行不行 兄弟们
How about a bit of sensitivity, guys?
注意一点 - 抱歉 Josh
A bit of mindfulness. - Apologies, Josh,
因为注意的不够
for not being more mindful.
都是我的错
This is all my fault. I
我就应该他妈的把房♥子的按揭还了就好
should have just paid off the bloody mortgage.
我怎么才能把情况变好点 Leon
How I going to make this better Leon?
Josh 这该我做的事
Josh, this is what I do.
善用话术 引导人们说话
I use my mouth and I get people talking.
我促成事情发生
I make things happen.
我来跟你妈妈谈谈 我会处理好的
I'll talk to your mum and I'll fix this.
你干嘛呢
What are you doing?
让你看到我在意啊
Showing you that I care.
Paula Paula
Paula, Paula!
嗨 - 你好 能稍微聊两句吗
Hi! - Hello. Can I have a quick word?
当然 - 进来说
Yeah. - Inside the office.
一切还好吗
Is everything OK?
超好 听着
Fabulous. Listen...
我考虑了一下
... I've been thinking and,
有各种各样的理由 让我自始至终对这家公♥司♥
various reasons, throughout the company,
不得不有个长远的考虑
I've had to have a long think.
你还好吗 - 我想给你发奖金
You OK? - I'd like to give you a bonus.
另一个 没错 - 棒
Another one. Yes. - Yes!
我想要奖金 - 我也是
I'd love a bonus. - Me, too.
我也是 - 赞啊
Me, too. - Yes.
简直不敢相信
Amazing.
就是这样 这会是一份额外的(裁员)奖金
The thing is, it would be kind of a redundancy bonus.
因为我们实际上已经花掉了上次那个
Because we've actually kind of spent the last
我们用它买♥♥了个新公♥寓♥ 因为
one, we put it towards a new flat, because...
适合你 - 嗯 我们还需要多一间卧室
Good for you. - Urn, we need an extra bedroom.
因为吧
Because...
诶呦我的天
Ah, Christ!
因为一个宝 - 一个宝宝
Cos of a baby. - A baby.
恭喜 - 谢谢谢谢
Congratulations. - Thank you so much.
客气啥 简直完美 - 谢谢
No, it's wonderful. - Thank you.
简直完美
It's wonderful.
我挺确定的 就是在你给我们第一份奖金那天
I'm pretty sure it was the day you gave us the first bonus.
可别逗我
Was it really?
我带着Mark出去吃晚餐庆祝 然后
I took Mark out for dinner to celebrate and then...
下一件事你就知道了
Next thing you know, buff.
又来了 - 三连击啊
There you go. - Bish, bash, bosh!
我知道发生了啥
I know what happens.
没错 - 这有点儿恶心
Yeah. - That feels sick.
只是 幸福 - 没错 是
Just... Happiness. - Sure, yeah.
因为Casey说洛杉矶有些人会
Cos Casey said that there are guys in LA who...
不重要了 - 所以 又一份奖金
Doesn't matter. - So, another bonus!
这次是为了什么 因为我是Paula
What's it for? Because I'm Paula.
就是个普通奖金
Just general bonus attitude.
奖金 好吧 – 太神奇了
Bonus. OK. - Amazing.
真棒 谢谢你 - 真好
Great. Thank you. - Lovely.
去吧 这很美好
There you go. That's fabulous.
格兰芬多加五千
5K to Gryffindor.
她很开心
She's delighted.
卧了个槽
Fucking hell.
看见我的超级任天堂了吗 我们在设计一个赛车游戏
You seen my SNES? We're designing a racing game.
我想玩一下马里奥卡丁车 - 问你妈去
I wanted to play Mario Kart. - Ask your mother.
妈 你看见我的超级任天堂了吗
Mum, have you seen my Super Nintendo?
我觉得我们把它扔了 - 我们当然扔了
I think we threw it away. - Of course we did.
那不过是我整个童年的全部嘛
It's only my whole entire childhood.
我们为什么不扔呢
Why wouldn't we?
你知道吗 爸
Do you know what, Dad?
我真的感觉很不好 好像从某种层面上全是我的错
I feel really bad, like somehow this is all my fault.
我觉得好罪恶
I feel so guilty.
感觉像我慷慨的行为
It's like my act of
从根本上毁了你们的婚姻
generosity has basically wrecked your marriage.
我不知道 我只是没法不责备自己
I don't know. I just can't help but blame myself.
爸 爸
Dad, Dad?
是啊 这确实看起来像那么回事 不是吗
Yeah, it does look a bit like that, doesn't it?
你什么意思 - 就是说
What do you mean? - Well,
在去迪士尼乐园的时候我们就没有这些问题 对吧
we never had this problem when we went to Disney World, did we?
我们就玩个小飞象然后就回家了
We just went on the Dumbo ride and came home again.
对 所以你觉得这是我的错 是不是
Right, so you think it's my fault, do you?
肯定是谁的错 - 也许是你的错啊 爸
It's someone's fault. - Maybe it's your fault, Dad?
我的错吗
My fault?
也许你太无趣
Maybe you're boring.
你的假期才他妈的无趣 儿子
Your holiday was fucking boring, son.
还明斯克植物园呢
Minsk Botanical Gardens?
去迪士尼乐园 我们都不用跟对方说话
Disney World, we never had to talk to each other.
这就是特别棒的原因啊
That's what made it so great.
我听说 你妈妈在给我妈妈发短♥信♥
I heard. Your mum texted my mum.
并不知道妈妈们还在交流啊
Didn't know the mums were still talking.
带了杜松子酒 - 不想给我爸喝这个啊
Brought gin? - Don't want to give my dad gin.
他自己本身就够衰的了 - 不是给你♥爸♥的 Josh
He's depressed enough as he is. - It's not for your dad, Josh.
我们在房♥车里度过了很长时间
Spent a lot of time in this caravan.
玩了很多游戏
Played a lot of games.
还在地毯上烧了不少洞
Burned a lot of holes in the carpet.
我不是要吓你 Linda
I don't mean to shock you, Linda,
但是之前我们大♥麻♥吸入量还挺高的
but our weed intake back then was pretty high.
这房♥车差不多是个移♥动♥烟枪
This caravan was basically a mobile bong.
我还知道夜里这里会挺冷的
And I know it gets pretty cold out
但是就在里面 有个大只年老又可爱的Jeff
there at night, and just in there... Big old, lovely Jeff.
而且你知道Josh在担心你
And you know Josh is worried about you.
Josh担心得太多了
Josh worries too much.
他是个百万富翁 应该有自己的生活
He's a millionaire. Should be living.
没错 我一直这么告诉他的
Yeah, I tell him that that all the time.
但是关于Jeff 我来给你强行推销一下Jeff
But Jeff, right, let me give you the hard sell on Jeff.
Jeffrey Connors的三个卖♥♥点
The three USPS of Jeffrey Connors.
第一 他很有趣
One, he's funny.
你记得那些裤子在布赖顿掉下来的时候吗
You remember when those trousers fell down in Brighton?
那一幕真是经典
That was, that was gold.
第二 持久
Two, durability.
他一直都在那里 为了我 为了我们所有人
He's never not been there for me, for any of us.
他那一次还来警局亲自接我出去了
He came and got me from the police station that one time.
第三 他有爱心
Three, he's a sweetheart.
是 他也许不知道怎样一直展示它
All right, he might not know how to always show it.
剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表