剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表
我想看这个档案
I do want to read the dossier,
但只是因为我想看看
but only because I want to see
这次你到底越线多少 Leon
just how far over the line you've gone this time, Leon.
咚咚
Knock-knock!
哈啰
Hello?
嗯 需要什么吗
Yeah, can I help you?
我是隔壁的
I'm from next door.
你们是法证调查的人吗
Are you forensics?
不 我是新主人
No, I'm the new owner.
好的
Right.
所以 审讯结束了吗
So, the inquest's all over?
完全不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
哦 对不起
Oh, sorry.
我以为你买♥♥的时候 他们告诉你了
I just assumed they would've told you when you bought it.
事情是 Hugo 就是之前的船主
Thing is, Hugo, previous owner,
他死在船上
he died on board.
开枪自杀的
He shot himself.
先杀了他妻子 然后他自己
He shot his wife, then shot himself.
在这个房♥间
In this room.
好吧 我
Right, I'm...
我非常确定买♥♥的时候他们没提这个
Well, I'm pretty sure they did not mention it when I bought it.
小船坞凶杀案
Murder at the marina.
这也太布莱特·伊斯顿·埃利斯了
How very Brett Easton Ellis.
那个 哪儿
And where...
纯属好奇 在哪儿发生的
... out of interest, where did this happen?
差不多就是你坐的那里
Yeah, pretty much exactly where you're sitting.
当然了
Sure.
当然是这儿了
Sure it did.
丈夫还是妻子 在这个位置
Husband or wife in this spot?
真可悲
So sad.
他俩差不多就是叠在一起的
They both sort of slumped together.
两具叠在一起的躯体
Two slumpy bodies.
好吧 准备走了 去换换新鲜空气
Right, then! Going to go and get some fresh air!
对 我应该跟你一起去
Yeah, think I might join you.
从没在厨房♥里做过爱
Never had sex in a kitchen before.
操你一脸哟 食品标准局
In your face, the Food Standards Agency.
不 这事真的挺严肃的 我的屁♥股♥
No, but in all seriousness, my buttocks and,
有的时候还有我的鸡鸡是真蹭到了工作台
at one point, my actual penis did graze the worktop,
所以实际上你可能需要大量的滴露消毒水
so you might want to Dettol quite heavily, actually.
在这两块儿 - 别担心 我会整理的
In these two areas. - Don't worry. I'll sort it.
你大概老这么做了 是吧
You probably do this all the time, don't you?
工作的时候乱搞
Bonking at work.
环境还挺刺♥激♥的 是不是
It's such a randy environment, isn't it?
看着海军军人 躺着他们的潜艇上
Look at the Navy, out on their submarines.
巨型潜艇撞来撞去乱♥交♥
Giant submersible gang bangs.
客人通常是有钱的人♥渣♥ 行为像畜牲
The guests are usually rich twats who behave like animals,
拿毛巾什么的擦屁♥股♥
wiping their arses on towels and stuff.
哎呀
Crikey.
这下毛巾必须得用非常烫的热水来洗
Must have the wash your towels on a very hot temperature.
如果不那样的话就直接煮沸洗
If not just a straight up boil wash.
感觉他们完全和这世界脱节
They're just so out of touch with the world.
好像金钱把他们变成了十足的混♥蛋♥
It's like money just turns them into total wankers.
是啊
God, yeah.
是会这样 会这样
It can happen, it can happen.
他们
They're just...
和我们不是一类人
... different to us.
但你应该知道这一点 你为他们工作了多久
But you'd know that. How long have you worked for them?
什么
Hmm?
哦 我吗
Oh, God. Me?
几年了
Yeah, ages.
那个有钱的
The big, rich
大白♥痴♥
shitheads.
我觉得无边无际的游泳池好可怕
And I thought the endless swimming pool was eerie.
我不觉得这有用 Leon
I don't think this is working, Leon.
别像个宝宝一样 这是谋杀后自杀 胆子大一点
Oh, stop being such a baby. It's a murder suicide. Grow a pair.
你或许不应该买♥♥这艘船
You probably shouldn't have bought this boat.
谋杀之船 - 是游艇
The murder boat. - Yacht.
谋杀游艇 可以专心点吗
Murder yacht. Can we focus?
几条街远
Streets away.
不敢相信我在读这个 这份档案是种耻辱
I can't believe I'm reading this. This dossier is a disgrace.
这就是在侵犯
It is an intrusion into...
我女朋友的私生活
... the private life of my girlfriend.
嗯 你可能不会感兴趣
Yeah, and you're probably not interested in this,
不过还提供使用无人机的远程监控
but it does offer remote surveillance in terms of a drone.
无人机 还有啥
Drones? Ha, what's next?
远程导弹攻击吗
Remote missile strikes?
什么都没发生好吗 Leon
Nothing is going on, Leon, all right?
我会证明给你看的
I'm going to prove it to you.
我现在就打给她
I'm going to call her right now.
兄弟们 快速通知
OK, guys, quick announcement.
首先 我在厨房♥干了一发
Firstly, I just fucked a guy in the kitchen.
其次他有点以为我是你们的管家
Secondly, he kind of thinks I'm your butler,
所以如果你们能配合演出的话 我会感激涕零的
so if you'd all play along with that, I'd be mightily grateful.
可以吗 - 管家吗
OK? - Butler?
Ewan 谁他妈有管家啊
Ewan, who the fuck has a butler?
佩妮洛普夫人
Lady Penelope.
Josh 游戏做得怎么样了
Hey, Josh. How's the game going?
很好 很好
Fine, fine. Yeah, yeah.
你在干嘛呢 - 没什么 刚离开你家
What are you up to? - Nothing much. Just left yours.
是嘛 我以为你在工作
Right. I thought you were at work.
是的 要工作 只是要先去散个步
No, I am. I'm just going for a walk first.
是嘛 去哪儿散步
All right. Where are you going?
她拿走了我的软件保护器
She's got my dongle.
我晚点打给你好吗
Can I maybe call you back later?
呃 好的
Er, OK.
好的 那挂了
OK, then. Yeah.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
没什么
Nothing.
购物 买♥♥
Shopping. For
紧身裤
tights.
你在
Are you...?
你在给Casey发邮件吗
Are you e-mailing Casey?
什么 没有
What?! No!
我在发吗
Am I?
天呐 我真的是玩不来电脑
God, I am so shit with computers.
你刚是要把游戏发给她吗 你是在监视我们吗
Were you going to send her the game? Are you spying on us?
你是个间谍
You're a spy.
你是个人型恶意软件
You're human malware.
我以为你是站在我们这边的
Oh. I thought you were on our side.
她让我做的 她特别能说服人
She made me! She's very persuasive.
就像<森林王子>里的蛇
She's like the snake in The Jungle Book.
有人需要我帮忙放洗澡水吗 或者熨衣服
Would anyone like me to draw them a bath? Any ironing?
现在打给她
Call her right now.
告诉她你玩了游戏觉得很赞
Tell her you played the game and it is amazing.
如果你想的话 我可以烫一烫你的西装
I could press your suit for you if you like.
麻烦你闭嘴两分钟可以吗 Ewan
Can you just shut the fuck up for two minutes, please, Ewan?
还有大家都回去工作好吗
And can everyone get back to work?
她不会
She wouldn't...
她会吗
Would she?
Abi 没有和Greg在一起 对吗
Abi? Not with Greg. Would she?
我是说 她为什么会 她为什么不会
I mean, why would she? Why wouldn't she?
他更高更健壮更幸福
He's taller, fitter, happier.
他确实很高
He is very tall.
是啊
Yeah.
不 他
No, he is...
相当高
Quite tall.
你好 请问是Carl Goldfarb吗
Hi, is this Carl Goldfarb?
我是Josh Connors
Yeah, this is Josh Connors.
你一直在调查我女朋友Abi
You been looking into my girlfriend, Abi.
Carl
Carl?
剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表