剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表
操你们丫的
Fuck you!
但我们不可忽视的是 猫工厂
But what we mustn't lose sight of... is Cat Factory,
以及我们对用户群从未间断的承诺
and our ongoing commitment to its user base.
而且作为对你们所有人的衷心感谢
And as a massive thank you to you all,
我们打算举办一个巨大的聚会
we are going to throw one gigantic party!
我们会请来傻庞克乐队 - 好耶
We're getting in Daft Punk! - Yeah!
我们会 我们一定会这么做 傻庞克乐队
We will, we will definitely do that, Daft Punk,
或者某一个很擅长表演傻庞克乐队的人
or someone in the Daft Punk wheel house.
但就像我刚才说的 购买♥♥功能坏了 所以
But, as I said, purchases are down, so,
如果我们大家能都考虑一下现在的情况
um, if we could just all just consider the situation.
我是指 为什么我们不干脆
I mean, why don't we all just have
喝着科罗娜啤酒 放一些电子舞曲
a nice Corona and put on some EDM music
然后把这个问题解决了呢
while we try and fix this?
我们还会来点青柠 我们可以用青柠配啤酒吗
We'll get some limes. Can we get some limes for the beers?
我们会弄点青柠来配啤酒
We're going to get some limes for the beers.
好吧 干活吧 Josh
Yeah, rock and roll, Josh.
很棒 就是这样
So, good. This is it.
Theo 做得好
Theo, good work.
John Jennings 你永远是最棒的
John Jennings, always top of the class.
大家做得很好
Good work, guys.
Paula 我之前是想说我觉得我们应该
Paula, I was going to say I think we should
重新检查一遍可移♥动♥事物监听器的代码
recheck the code for a move transaction listener.
没错 - 我刚是这样想的
Yes. - I just thought, yeah.
所以你刚才为什么站在前面 做那个演讲
So, how come you were up at the front just now, for the speeches?
仅仅就是 想说谢谢 - 好吧
Just... wanted to say thanks. - Ok.
只是 抱歉
It's just, sorry...
只是很有意思 因为先是三个共同创始人在说话
It's just funny because it was the three co-founders
然后就轮到你了
and then it was you.
是的 其实有四个共同创始人
Yeah, there are four co-founders.
没错 我其实是 第四个
Yes, I would be the... fourth.
哦 - 人称死亡凝视中士
Oh. - Sergeant Muggins.
哦 好吧 只是 好吧
Oh, right. It's just, well...
所以 抱歉 你为什么不在任何一张照片里呢
So... Sorry, how come you're not in any of the photos?
Leon觉得我很令人窒息 视觉上的
Oh, Leon thinks I'm quite deadening... visually.
他觉得我有一种令人窒息的感觉
He thinks I've got quite a deadening brown aura.
而且他实际上是正确的
And he's essentially correct.
我的天 你是一个百万富翁
Oh, my God, you're a millionaire?
是的 没错 我有一千四百万英镑
Yes. Yes, I've got 14 million pounds,
外加两千九百万英镑的股票期权
plus another 29 million pounds in stock options.
没错
Yes.
不过你知道 这没什么大不了的 - 是的
Well, you know, it's not a big deal. - No.
我是指 你知道 这对交易的大规模而言 很大得了
I mean, you know, it's a big deal in terms of the bigness of the deal.
而我没什么大不了的
I'm not a big deal.
同样无论如何股票期权和绩效相关
Also the stock options are performance-related anyway,
你知道我的 我可能永远也得不到它们甚至
so knowing me, I probably won't ever get them and even then,
我有整整三年都不能占有它们
I won't be able to get my hands on them for like three whole years,
可能没那么久但谁在乎呢
which isn't that long but who cares anyway?
只是钱而已 我做的真好
It's only money. Well done me.
我做得很好 通过给一个关于猫的傻♥逼♥手♥机♥游♥戏♥
Well done me on making a load of money for coding
做代码就赚了一大笔钱
a stupid smartphone game about cats.
给Ewan一个大大的鼓励
Big pat on the back for Ewan.
嘿 恭喜你
Hey, congratulations.
一万八千英镑
18,000.
你说什么
Sorry?
我要给你一份奖金 立刻给你一万八千英镑
I'm going to give you a bonus... on the spot of 18,000 in money.
什么 真的吗 你是认真的吗 - 是啊 当然
What? Seriously? Are you serious? - Yes. OK, yes.
我已经说了 - Ewan 哦
I've said it. - Ewan, oh...
那真是 那真是疯了一样的大方
That's, that's insanely generous!
没错 的确是 简直疯了一样
Yeah, it really is. It's insane.
这完全是精神错乱
It's absolutely mental.
谢谢你
Thank you!
干杯 哈
Cheers! Ah!
再见
Bye.
好吧 我准备带营销组去天空酒廊
Right, I'm going to take the marketing team down to Sky Lounge.
我们在这帮不到忙
We're no use here.
去天空酒廊 还坐着你的法拉利
Sky Lounge, in your Ferrari,
带着你的维京头盔一起是吗
with your Viking helmet?
你知道 你是自大富翁游戏里面那个大富翁之后
You know, you are the least subtle millionaire
最不含蓄的百万富翁
since the monopoly man.
你来吗
You coming?
来嘛
Come on.
不 我要待在这里直到问题修复
No, I'm going to stay here till this is fixed.
朋友 你不用再为这些事情烦恼了
Mate, you don't need to worry about any of this any more.
现在是享乐时间
It's fun time.
两个词语宝贝 豪♥宅♥和极速飞船
Two words baby... mansion, hovercrafts.
Leon 他们雇了我们
Leon, they own us now.
往后三年里我们是他们的人了
We belong to them now, for the next three years.
如果Casey知道我们已经如此松懈了
If Casey knew we were slacking off like this already,
她会 放那些难听的狗屁
she'd... go barking bonk shit.
哦 你总是这个样子
Oh, this is just like you.
就像你刚拿到手一罐软膏
You've just been handed a lovely big jar of ointment,
一浴缸奢华昂贵的身体油
big tub of luxury body butter,
你还一直在里面找苍蝇 当然你也并没有找到
and you're looking for the fly in it, and you can't find one.
一切都进展得很完美 反而对你是种折磨
Everything is great, and it's killing you.
我的牛仔裤有点紧 大概是因为这个而烦心
Well, my jeans are a bit fucking pinchy, so there's that.
哥们 我们都飞黄腾达了 是时候享受生活了
Mate, we did it. It's time to start living.
我的营销小组何在
Where my marketing team at?!
出发 一起摇摆
Shake! Let's go!
一起摇摆 一起摇摆哎
Shake it, yo! Shake, yo!
嘿 Josh 真是稀奇了
Hey, Josh, this is weird.
哦 我最近不太忙 想着正好给你打个电♥话♥
Well, I was at a loose end and I thought I'd give you a call.
听说你的生意谈成了 我有8%的真心为你高兴
Saw the deal went through. I'm 8% genuinely happy for you.
哇哦 谢谢
Wow, thank you.
然后还有4%的妒忌 9%的苦涩 2%的冷漠
And I'm about 4% jealous, 9% bitter, 2% indifferent,
接下来的38%就是觉得好饿啊
and 38% just quite hungry.
对了 提到饿
Well, speaking of being hungry,
我在想你有时间愿不愿意来和我共进午餐
I was wondering if you'd like to come to lunch sometime?
哦 好吧 我懂了
Oh, OK, I get it.
你想跟我炫耀对吧
You want to flaunt yourself at me,
带我去豪华餐厅
take me to a fancy restaurant,
穿你那条又大又肥的金裤子
in your big, gold trousers.
Abby 我保证我不会再穿那条裤子了 好吗
Abby, I promise I will not wear my big gold trousers, all right?
但我可能会穿我那有品位的铂金短裤
But, I might wear my tasteful platinum cut offs,
露出一丝屁♥股♥蛋的那条
with just a hint of cheek exposed.
好吧 说出来你可能不信 我同意了
Well, guess what? I'll allow it.
你可以炫耀你自己了
You can flaunt yourself.
但有两条前提 不啪啪啪 不互黑
Two rules... no intercourse, no recriminations.
太遗憾了
It's a shame.
因为这两件事
Because those are two things
我记得我们还挺擅长的
I seem to remember we were pretty good at.
喂 - 没挂 我只是在吃贝果
Hello? - No, I'm just eating a bagel.
给我发个"日历"活动邀请过来
Send me a calendar invite.
耶
Yes!
耶 呜呼
Yeah! Woohoo!
耶
Yeah!
恶
Oh!
享受一下晨间香槟浴而已
Just having my morning champagne bath.
这得多少瓶啊 这是唐培里侬香槟王吗
How many bottles of... Is that Dom Perignon?
天啊 Leon
Jesus, Leon.
你就用个卡瓦起泡酒不行吗
What's wrong with Cava?
我才不用卡瓦泡澡 Josh 我又不是低等动物
I'm not bathing in Cava, Josh, I'm not an animal.
谁想来一杯 - 不好意思 来杯什么
Who wants a glass? - Of what, sorry?
在你菊花边上的漂来漂去的香槟吗
Champagne that's been swirling around your actual anus?
我就算了吧 - 来吧 小Josh
That's a no from me. - Come on, Joshy,
来和我共浴吧 - 啥 你觉得我会跳进去
do this with me. - What, you think I'm getting in there?
来嘛 朋友 就求你这一件事
Come on, man, just this one thing!
来嘛
Come on!
哦 好吧
Oh, all right.
这里的基情裸♥露♥程度有点引起我的生理不适了
OK, little uncomfortable with ambient nudity levels
所以我还是走吧
so I'm just going to...
剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表